PDA

View Full Version : YU-GI-OH nightmare troubadour saves!!!

simon-lam
October 8th, 2006, 20:13
HI,names simon,im just wondering if anybodys got a yu-gi-oh save?...or a link to download it?:confused: or a save editor....anyway THANKS!!!:D

simon-lam
October 10th, 2006, 21:50
Help!!!

D0N
October 11th, 2006, 17:10
Sorry but I'm not familiar with the game. Could you tell me which platform the game is for so I can get it for you?

ACID
October 11th, 2006, 17:12
The game is for the NDS. I couldnt find one eather.

D0N
October 11th, 2006, 17:33
I found this one:

DOWNLOAD HERE (http://db.gamefaqs.com/portable/ds/save/yu_gi_oh_nt.duc)

Hope it's useful :)

ACID
October 11th, 2006, 17:44
Ok heres the actuall save file. Just rename it and the end has to be .sav

simon-lam
October 16th, 2006, 19:26
thanks alot guys!but ive allready got that one!
HE! HE! HE! im greedy! LOL! any more?:) :confused:

ACID
October 16th, 2006, 19:37
thanks alot guys!but ive allready got that one!
HE! HE! HE! im greedy! LOL! any more?:) :confused:
Wich one did you get and does it work good can you post your findings.

simon-lam
October 16th, 2006, 20:39
um... I found one on gameFAQ... with Joe beta magician deck...level15 or something

fire18
November 4th, 2007, 22:52
Ok heres the actuall save file. Just rename it and the end has to be .sav
it's rather i don't get it or it doesn't work when i put .sav and i put it in the file when i tryed it on my nds it say that i had to make another file

fire18
November 4th, 2007, 22:57
ok sorry to reply to myself but i think i found the problem when i added .sav to acid's thing it is still a duc file not a sav file PLZ HELP!!!!PLZ HELP!!!!

astro2
November 9th, 2007, 13:23
it's rather i don't get it or it doesn't work when i put .sav and i put it in the file when i tryed it on my nds it say that i had to make another file

todays your lucky day buddy, even though i'm a member here I NEVER or at least extremly rare I come here, i was googling for some yugioh save files and ended up here

anyways to solve your problem you must realise the moron who uploaded the zip file put in a .nuc file which i originally didn't know what it is but doing your work for you i googled it and it is a 'action replay' save file......you must convert it to your suiting

http://www.shunyweb.info/index.php

that is the url, select your .nuc file and convert it to...example a R4.sav file so its recognisable.

cya:thumbup:

stefke
June 30th, 2008, 11:54
how do you save on the game