PDA

View Full Version : DIfferent/better DC controller?

Mourningstar
October 9th, 2006, 03:47
I really could never get used to the DC controller....its really uncomfortable how the handles curves in instead of out....I have serious problems using it woth FPS...

SO is there a different controller I could get?

Skye
October 9th, 2006, 04:47
I sure haven't seen any good replacement controllers. Especially one that is totally redesigned. Every time I even see a replacement controller they end up being horrible to use.

pibs
October 9th, 2006, 06:24
Try your local underground electronic gaming shops, they usually make them themselves and work better than the originals

ACID
October 9th, 2006, 06:29
Try your local underground electronic gaming shops, they usually make them themselves and work better than the originals
What does an underground gaming store look like. :confused:

dejkirkby
October 9th, 2006, 07:26
What does an underground gaming store look like. :confused:
You know, covered in soil, inhabited by moles!

pibs
October 9th, 2006, 07:29
haha u know those low profile ones, unlike ebgames and gamestop, usually they are close to rundown places or u can try swapmeets and maybe find some custom made ones there.

SSaxdude
October 10th, 2006, 04:52
Like Music Recyclery and Disc Replay, both are great underground stores in the Chicagoland area.

But if you don't like the DC controller, you can get a Playstation to DC converter on the net.

JKKDARK
October 10th, 2006, 20:32
I really could never get used to the DC controller....its really uncomfortable how the handles curves in instead of out....I have serious problems using it woth FPS...

SO is there a different controller I could get?
your hands are so small :P

Mourningstar
October 11th, 2006, 03:46
your hands are so small :P
No...Im 6'6" and 300lbs so I dont think my hands are small. :p

I dont like how the handles curve IN insted of OUT like all the other controllers...

BlueCrab
October 11th, 2006, 18:37
I always personally liked the way that the Dreamcast controller was designed. In fact, I still consider it one of the most comfortable controllers to use (right up there with the Gamecube)

SSaxdude has a point, if you'd rather use something like a PSX controller, just get a converter. They're a bit hard to find now, but if you look on ebay (and online stores too), you can usually find them for a decent price.

peens
October 15th, 2006, 01:41
I always personally liked the way that the Dreamcast controller was designed. In fact, I still consider it one of the most comfortable controllers to use (right up there with the Gamecube)

SSaxdude has a point, if you'd rather use something like a PSX controller, just get a converter. They're a bit hard to find now, but if you look on ebay (and online stores too), you can usually find them for a decent price.

i agree totally. dreamcast and gamecube are the most comfortable controllers definatly.

i dont understand when you say the controllers curve in instead of out? .... what controller curves out? any controller i have ever used curves in so your fingers can wrap around the back of the controller. PS2, gamecube, and Xbox all do the same... unless i really dont understand what you mean, but i am pretty sure i do.... i think

ßüboni¢ $oñic
October 17th, 2006, 11:28
there are always controler converters. its fun to add several togethor.