PDA

View Full Version : PS2 Getaway Black Monday - Stuck on Chapter15

omarzer
December 9th, 2004, 14:01
Hi

I'm stuck on chapter 15. In the bank, trying to get upstairs to find the laptop. I can't make it upstairs without the guards seeing ( and killing ) me. Any pointers?

aldie123
December 15th, 2004, 09:46
I'm also stuck on that part. Tried so many times and I still can't do it. Can anyone help?????

Gad
December 29th, 2004, 16:30
Same here! :'(

Sam22
December 30th, 2004, 04:34
Sam...I got past the bridge and now Im stuck in in a small room where there is a woman in front of you watching the place you get on from... ??? I have no idea how to get further

charlied
December 30th, 2004, 14:30
Completely stuck here too. Cant believe how stuck everybody is as well!!!!!

rocky
December 30th, 2004, 14:42
Sam...I got past the bridge and now Im stuck in in a small room where there is a woman in front of you watching the place you get on from... ??? I have no idea how to get further

you have to run into her and then quickly run back in the door u came from and turn left and stand next to the wall and the gaurds wont spot you
;)

malvin
January 6th, 2005, 16:12
The answer is already posted in the forum, search and you will find I did, right rocky ;)

benbwfc89
January 8th, 2005, 13:33
Ye it's well hard. I tried it bout 20 times but still nothin. Can Any 1 help

malvin
January 8th, 2005, 17:12
I followed the step-by-step instruction that someone has already posted, and it worked for me first time.

karen
November 21st, 2005, 00:54
Before I have a total breakdown can you tell me exactly where to find the step by step for chap 15 of Black Monday. I'm sure I wasn't evil in a past life. PLEASE.

Karen :confused:

davidn
September 2nd, 2008, 14:33
Hi

I'm stuck on chapter 15. In the bank, trying to get upstairs to find the laptop. I can't make it upstairs without the guards seeing ( and killing ) me. Any pointers?

i have completed the game all you do is every time get chased go up top then drop on the gaurds and then you will keep killing the gaurds that way:thumbup:

davidn
September 2nd, 2008, 14:37
I'm also stuck on that part. Tried so many times and I still can't do it. Can anyone help?????

yes i can help all you do is go up top on the lights every time the guards chase. you drop on them and that's the way you kill the gaurds then once you have killed them you stay up untill the guy with the laptop starts moving again and just keep on repeating it:thumbup:

davidn
September 2nd, 2008, 14:38
thats how you do it

davidn
September 2nd, 2008, 14:40
it is easy all you do is every time sombody chases you you go on the lights then you drop on them and the guards thats the way you kill them