PDA

View Full Version : Meet the Mods.

ACID
October 9th, 2006, 07:38
Ok here it goes. We have a thread for new comers to introduce them selfs. So its only fare that the new comers also know who the great mods from this site are. So mods read and post about your selfs.:D

PSPdemon
October 9th, 2006, 07:49
Im PSPdemon

I'm part of the wonderful dcemu staff and do PSP homebrew mods on the side as well.

I've become heavily interested in the scene and wish to give as much as i can to the community :D

I've been with dcemu for one year and have loved it ever since. ( accualy, this is my 1 year aniversary.....YAY!!!! )

Well, thats a little bit about me.

Thanks for Everything,
PSPdemon

Cap'n 1time
October 9th, 2006, 08:20
I am Captain Awesome aka 1timeuser... but you users are to call me Captain Awesome, or Awesome, or Captain, or any variation of Captain Awesome.

I was made a staff member of dcemu because when the PSP scene was started, I was the only old member that understood it right off the bat other then wraggster, not to mention the only user that didnt act like a moron.

I am, however, a gentle giant... by that I mean if you piss me off i will crush you as gently as possible, I promiss.

As for the color questions in the other thread.

Blue - mega universal God status

Gold/I think its more red but apparently im color blind- universal God status

Green - demi god status

whatever else im forgetting - high class status

The rest of you are simple mortals!

There is more to it then that, but you ****ers dont need to know :)

quzar
October 9th, 2006, 14:41
My name is Donald, I've been a member of the Dreamcast homebrew scene since 2002. I'm 20 and studying Computer Science at Carnegie Mellon University in Pittsburgh, PA (USA, Terra, Sol System).

My web page is http://www.screamcast.net . I've released 4 emulator ports (two of which I've been involved with the development of the original emulator) and a slew of game ports.

I was here when the psp branch of the site was founded, and was the originator of the 1.5 rule (which very few of you have been here long enough to remember).

I generally feel that people jump to conclusions too quickly without having adequate reasoning behind the conclusion or stance and can quite often be seen playing the devil's advocate (not the pinball machine).

Don't break the rules, and don't be an idiot and we'll get along fabulously.

Darksaviour69
October 9th, 2006, 14:45
First there was God, then there was me....

Bla bla bla dreamcast homebrew scene bla bla became Admin bla bla became webmaster of the dreamcast site bla bla the end

souLLy
October 9th, 2006, 15:09
hi i'm ben. i invented the internet.
x

quzar
October 9th, 2006, 15:10
x

That was a good day, I remember it well.

souLLy
October 9th, 2006, 15:11
That was a good day, I remember it well.
quzar got the beers

Skye
October 9th, 2006, 15:36
Hello, my name is Mark. I'm 19 and currently attending college to obtain a degree for Electrical Engineering/Computer Engineering. I live in Florida. I've been around the emulation scene since I was about 9. If anyone was at NGEmu or EmuFanatics from years back you probably know me.

I'll let you know that I don't like users having large signature pictures or long signatures in general. I'll edit your sig if it breaks forum rules. So save me the trouble. =D

dejkirkby
October 9th, 2006, 15:50
This was a jolly good idea. Props to Acidburn. And me of course.

The Hombrew Hunter
October 9th, 2006, 19:55
Hello, my name is Hombrew Hunter.

I've had a dark, painful past on Forums, having been banned from www.animalcrossingcommunity.com/ for telling a mod to stop wanking off in his mother's basement. Incompetent fool he was.

Since then, I've joined DCEmu and found my holyland.

I still need to get back at that girl for ruining my WiFi...

I swear, the mansion seed I have for her will...make her happy...hehehe! AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!

Ahem.

Evil over, good time now.

ExcruciationX
October 9th, 2006, 20:00
Uh, Hello Homebrew Hunter!

Kaiser
October 9th, 2006, 20:10
Hey I am Kaiser. I don't have a real name as I'm nothing more then a robot admin clone. I've been around DCemu since the beginning of the PSP scene (which was a little after souLLy invented the interweb). I started off as a lowly peasant and worked my way up over the course of a year and a half or so (blah blah SHHQ blah Admin).

bullhead
October 9th, 2006, 20:18
x
Wow! thats crazy! Small world.... I am a member of a site moderated by the inventor of the internet! Its good to see that even the people with the biggest minds have time for the little guy. You are an inspiration man....really. Thank you for all you have done!

ExcruciationX
October 9th, 2006, 20:20
Hey I am Kaiser. I don't have a real name as I'm nothing more then a robot admin clone...
You mean that you actually are a robot? :eek:

Cap'n 1time
October 10th, 2006, 06:20
kaiser is the sex slave bot.

Video_freak
October 10th, 2006, 06:29
I'm Video_freak. I'm a regular user but try to help as many people out as I can. If you need any help, eMail/MSN me at [email protected]. ;)

BL4Z3D247
October 10th, 2006, 07:23
I'm Video_freak. I'm a regular user but try to help as many people out as I can. If you need any help, eMail/MSN me at [email protected]. ;)
that goes for me too :D if u need help and Video_freak is busy with his wee-wee...i mean Wii u can always hit me up in a PM or my e-mail which is in my profile(or my [email protected]) ;)

also nice idea Acidburn and dejkirkby :)

dejkirkby
October 10th, 2006, 07:50
My name is Darren, aka dejkirkby, and I'm on here every day near enough, so if you need any help with all things PSP PM me. I don't go for all that Instant Messaging stuff (I'm a bit old for that IMO). But I'm helpful and friendly, unless you are one of those "help me find/run some ISO's/ROMS" kinda n00bs, then I go mad and start ranting.

Thanks for the props. Bl8zed. I still think that avy is awesome.

BL4Z3D247
October 10th, 2006, 07:54
^:D thanx, i'm feelin it just as much as all of u, this one is gunna stay for a long time i think

ExcruciationX
October 10th, 2006, 16:30
I guess I'll introduce myself. Hey, I'm ExcruciationX! I'm just a regular user, but if you have any questions (Like where to get ISOs...LOL, only joking :D ), then please, don't hessitate to ask! :)

ACID
October 10th, 2006, 16:43
Becarefull with video look at what he did to kenney.http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/9219/kenneyisdeadzz5.gif (http://imageshack.us)

BlueCrab
October 10th, 2006, 17:06
I guess I should introduce myself as well, then.

My name's Lawrence, and I code for Dreamcast mostly. I've been around pretty much since the beginning of this site, and around the Dreamcast community for about two years prior to that. (That's about when souLLy invented the intarweb, yes?)

Anyway, I'm not very talkative really, so I don't know exactly what else to say here.