PDA

View Full Version : Man flogs world's number one Gamer Tag

wraggster
October 9th, 2006, 19:24
$6000 bucks will buy you 80,000 points and the possibly the world's coolest Xbox rep... apparently

Some people will do anything to improve their Xbox Live Gamer score, and if yours is looking particularly paltry and feeble - and you have around $6000 bucks to spare - you can enhance your rep at a stroke by purchasing the Hard Disk with Gamer Tag Rance6 and the number one slot in the world, via online auction site eBay.

Follow this here link (http://cgi.ebay.com/XBOX360-HARDDRIVE-with-GAMERTAG-1st-IN-THE-WOLRD-%20XBLA_W0QQitemZ220035230072QQihZ012QQcategoryZ41 018QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem)to see what the fuss is about, with Italian gamer Ashita apparently having put in around 5000 hours of gameplay and unlocked enough achievements to have made his eyes bleed and worn his arms down to little stumps.

Official reason for offloading the hard disk containing the ultra desirable number one slot? Well says Ashita, "I am selling cause PS3 coming out" (sic). Perhaps he hasn't heard of that little delay occurring here in Europe?

A hoax? A legitimate way to earn a little back from your many hours of Xbox 360 play or an expensive and underserved way to leap straight to the head of the Xbox leaderboards? We leave you, the jury, to

BL4Z3D247
October 9th, 2006, 19:27
wow my boy Mario would love this as he is all about his Gamer score, too bad he doesn't have $6000 to burn(he has other greens to burn though :p)

SSaxdude
October 10th, 2006, 02:59
How he ever got that many points is beyond me.

leigh
October 10th, 2006, 16:27
the guy owns a games shop in italy and plays the same tag on multiple 360s offline, then go online and the score combines!