PDA

View Full Version : What happend to vettacossx?

ExcruciationX
October 9th, 2006, 20:27
http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/member.php?userid=8251
May I ask as to why he got banned?

bullhead
October 9th, 2006, 20:29
Wow! I tried getting to djmnv but the sites down so iI cant get to him. He kicks ass....wonder what he did?

dejkirkby
October 9th, 2006, 20:32
I believe he and quzar were arguing.

Kramer
October 9th, 2006, 20:34
He threaten a mod or two and he was breaking the rules all the time.

EDIT: heres what happened http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=235875&postcount=87

souLLy
October 9th, 2006, 20:44
generally being abusive to staff, myself included

dejkirkby
October 9th, 2006, 20:46
Well fair enough. Gotta respect the rules, no matter how many posts or releases you have.

ninja9393
October 9th, 2006, 20:50
man i liked vettacossx

his mods were awesome

bullhead
October 9th, 2006, 20:54
I still respect him... He helped all the time, helped everyone... Im sure there are still many members who respect him loads...
I do...

dejkirkby
October 9th, 2006, 20:56
I have upmost respect for him, but rules are rules are rules!

Gizmo356
October 9th, 2006, 20:59
well hes busy in colledge how ever u spell it anyway i also loved his mods but there was too much drama at the end, but i dont think he should have got banned he was really cool and i wish he was still around:(

Kramer
October 9th, 2006, 21:02
Is he banned forever?

bullhead
October 9th, 2006, 21:04
Looking at that post, id say that,even if he ws unbanned, he wouldnt even come back... I hope im wrong though.

Kramer
October 9th, 2006, 21:07
yeah that's what I was thought, but I was just wondering.

ExcruciationX
October 9th, 2006, 21:10
He did the following...

REMOVED, I'm not supposed to tell you

I liked his mods, but if he is an idiot, then screw him! No DCEmu staff deserve that crap! Also, why aren't our names bold anymore?

BL4Z3D247
October 9th, 2006, 21:14
I liked his mods, but if he is an idiot, then screw him! No DCEmu staff deserve that crap! Also, why aren't our names bold anymore?
it's not like his mods aren't gunna be anywhere else, he's not gunna stop modding cuz DCEmu banned him :rolleyes: well i hope not!!!

Kramer
October 9th, 2006, 21:15
What happened to DCEmu weekly anyway did that idea just get completely dropped or something.

NoQuarter
October 9th, 2006, 21:43
I wonder what happened to the Dcemu weekly too.
My article wasn't in the one and only issue,kinda hoped it would be in the second but it was never released.

gunntims0103
October 9th, 2006, 21:53
i talk to vettacossx regularly on aim and im actually surprised that he got banned he is a very helpful member and contributes loads just look at all the mods. he was like one of the first members on dcemu and he's wicked funny i enjoy laugh's with him on acation..........they should relieve his banned and just simply make him apologize his senority on this site has at least earned him that much

BL4Z3D247
October 9th, 2006, 22:13
i talk to vettacossx regularly on aim and im actually surprised that he got banned he is a very helpful member and contributes loads just look at all the mods. he was like one of the first members on dcemu and he's wicked funny i enjoy laugh's with him on acation..........they should relieve his banned and just simply make him apologize his senority on this site has at least earned him that much
i agree vetta was one of the coolest members on this site, i'm sure if everyone is willing to be grownups about this it can be resolved, there have been other members to post stuff that was against the rules and even had a few "disagreements" with mods/staff memebers, so what is so different about this?

note: i don't know what happened exactly what happened with vettacossx but these reasons above are usually what gets u banned from DCEmu

quzar
October 9th, 2006, 23:45
I do believe that anyone here who doesn't think he should have been banned has not really read what he wrote (I don't blame you, it's quite difficult to read). Here are some of the gems, starting with a pm I sent him and his response:

you need to reduce your sig's size. although it lacks a picture, it is about 3x larger than the largest picture you are allowed to have as a sig.

gee thanks for the insight im modding day in and out this is just what i need a whine ass....look i almost left this shit! a month ago have a chat with wraggy and shadow prophet....;) ill be honest if you cause me waves.ill be sure to let EVERYONE KNOW WHY THERE REQUEST ARENT THERE....thankds for the negitive atitude and your welcome for mine
im just about tired of people minding my biz bro....and im sorry if ive broken a SIG rule but if i get ANOTHER WHUINE ASS COMMENT FROM ANYONE ELSE im spending my time somewhere else modding what is this a joke...you people kill me....and YOU OUT OF ALL PEOPLE giving me greif....id have never thought...im getting sick and tired of this...im close to leaving dcemu.....thanks for the PM bro....WTF quasar

Mind you, prior to this, I had removed his signature at least twice due to it being about 4-5x larger than it should have been.

I posted about it in staff, then soully (one of the admins, posted earlier in this thread) sent him a PM asking him to chill and here was the result:

*sigh*

I sent him a very reasonable pm saying something like

'hey mate, the reasons why we have this rule is for people on dial up and for ease of viewing the forums, we appreciate the work you've done in the scene, but if we allow you to ignore the rules then it makes it hard to apply rules to other people. If you have a problem with any staff members don't put a bitchy message in your sig, pm one of the staff or get on irc, we're all nice guys- we just don't always notice everything that goes on the forums as we all do this as a hobby"

which i thought would calm the situation. to which i got this reply...

" Default Re: HAVE IT YOUR WAY ...BUT I HOPE IT WAS WORTH IT IN THE END OF THE WEEK! ;) THANKS

YEAH YOU USE TO BE...REASONABLE GUYS....NOW YOUR PARANOID AND REDICULUS....YA KNOW I DO THIS WITH ALOT MORE PASSION THAN MOST IVE BEEN VERY CLOSE FRIENDS WITH PSPDEMON AND SP FOR A WHILE AND THERE ABOUT THE ONLY 2 MEMBERS I CAN STAND ANYMORE SO djmnv ON THIS NOTE OF DRAMA WILL RESIDE SOME WHERE....WELL....LESS DRAMATIC....BECAUSE VETTA IS NOW SO PISSED OF....HE HAS TO BE DRAMATIC....WTF...DCEMU....WTF..
QUAZAR WILL BE THE REASON THAT all jmv and newley formed DEV djmnv will not be DCEMU EXLUSIVE... now i offer replay value ive been a contributing member for a long time! member # 5000 somthing and ive seen more drama hear in the last 2 months than a ****ing soap opera because of NOT JUST THIS SITUATION AND QUAZAR THINKING HES THE ****ING SIG POLICE FIRST THIS IS A ****ING JOKE ISNT IT??
DCEMU's FFAVORITE MODDER MY ASS....Favorite Homebrew Modder - DCEmu :: The Homebrew & Gaming Network :: PSP Dream
I SPENT 6 hours of my TIME daily TO CONTRIBUTE... I DONT HAVE TIME TO RUN A WEBSITE AND mod 2 AND ILL JUST ****ING CHANGE SITES IF YOU WANT TO STOP THE ONLY WAY I HAVE OF POSTING OUR RELEASES IN A LIST...IVE HAD ENOUGH I TOOK my time TO ANSWER LITTERLY thousands OF HELP MAIL SINCE IVE BEEN HERE IVE BEEN A PRIDEFULL AND RESPECTFULL MEMBER THIS IS JUST GETING TO BE TO MUCH! SO IF THIS DOESNT GO RIGHT PEACE OUT! I DONT HAVE TIME TO GO THROUGH ALL THIS JUST TO CONTRIBUTE IVE HAD OFFERS FROM ABOUT 5 SITES TO GO THERE

NOW shadow prophet even nearly said **** THIS NOW HOW BIG AN ASSHOLE ARE YOU.... AS A WHOLE WHEN A GR8 GUY LIKE SP IS EVEN TIRED OF THE SHIT! SO YOU KNOW WHAT....YOU GOT YOUR WISH
YOU THINK IM A TOY? I SPEND ALOT OF TIME CONTRIBUTING
for what DCEMU;S FAV MODDER MY ASS....GOOD BYE... IM TAKING DOWN MY SIG ...NP ....AND IM ****ING LEAVING DCEMU GR8 JOB ILL BE SURE TO LET ALL MY REQEST FANS KNOW WHY I LEFT 2.... QUAZAR THINKS HE NEEDS TO MIND MY BUSSYNESS WELL THERE YOU GO...HAVE FUN....HOPE QUAZAR CONTRIBUTES LIKE ME DAWD MR_NICK666, JMANUMMKAY AND MYSTERY.....BECAUSE djmnv IS MOVING......THAT SAID I WANT YOU TO TAKE A LOOK....READ ALL MY POST....YOU WILL FIND OUT WHAT IVE DONE FOR THIS SCENE... HOW RESPECTFULL I HAVE BEEN....THANX FOR EVERYTHING
SORRY I HAD TO RELAY THIS MESSAGE TO YOU ...AND IM SORRY WE DIDNT MEET ON BETER TERMS IM SURE YOUR JUST DOING YOUR JOB...BUT IM NOT shades SP...IM NOT GONA TAKE SHIT FROM PEOPLE IVE TREATED GOOD SINCE IVE BEEN HERE.....THATS JUST PLAIN DISRESPECT!....PERIOD GOOD BY.....
dcemu jmv and djmnv mods:
NO MORE!!!!
I CANT ****ING WAIT TO TALK TO PSPDEMON ABOUT THIS...OMG YOU GUYS ARE SERIOUSLY GONNA BE ASSHOLES... OVER A CONTRIBUTING MEMBERS ONLY WAY TO GET THERE MODS AVAILABLE TO
" OFFER REPLAY VALUE TO HOMEBREWS FAV GAMES"
WE PROMOTE AND KEEP ENGINES FRESH AND NEW AND KEEP PEOPLE INTRESTED IN THE GAMES YOU RELEASE modders matter ... BELEAVE IT OR NOT WE TO DESERVE RESPECT...even from quazar....WTF...LIL BITCH ASS NARC...BAN ME WHATEVER...CUZ IM GONNA LEAVE IF ITS LIKE THAT....IVE MIS-UNDERSTOOD EVERYTHING THIS SITE WAS ABOUT! THE PEOPLE IN THE FORUMS DONT MATER ANYMORE??? IF CHANGING MY SIG IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN LOSING A GUY WHO HAS DONE EVERY SINGLE REQUEST HES GOT!!! AND HOW MANY OTHER DEVS OFFER TO DO THERE MODS BY REQUEST ANYWAY....AND ALWAYS COME THROUGH...

THANX FOR YOUR TIME....AND ON A PERSONALL NOTE...SORRY BRO ITS NOT YOU ...
SORRY GUYS NO MORE REQUEST IM ON STRIKE IT SEEMS THAT THE DRAMA HAS GOT THE BEST OF ME @DCEMU...TO ALL OUR FANS DONT WORRY WE WILL STILL BE MODDING...JUST MAY NOT BE RELEASING WITH DCEMU EXLUSIVE UNTILL PEEPS HAVE A BIT MORE RESPECT...THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT SORRY...THEY MADE ME REMOVE THE LINKS TO OUR RELEASES I HOPE IT WAS WORTH BEING A " NARC" QUAZAR
Favorite Homebrew Modder - DCEmu :: The Homebrew & Gaming Network :: PSP Dream "

That was all the 'sig problems' that had been had. After that DS69 managed to calm him down a bit, then he sent him a PM that went something like this:

sorry i got pised but EVERYONE KNOWS I TOLD SOULLY OFF FOR MAKING GUNTIMS CHANGE HIS SIG so it was i GUESS??? just irony that the asshole soully was the one to write to me knowing i dont like the staff as a whole.....and ive never been shy......i respect you bro....i respect shadow prophet....kaiser.....these are fair people who deserve and have more than earned my respect....i thought it was another SOULLY p[ower trip! i ****ing hatre that.....i wish they could be a lil less disrespectfull they make my RED HAIR kik in....lol ill always be a member...i love this place and ive ATE SLEPT AND BLED DCemu for over a year you know EXACTLY what i mean....with your position...so im just gonna have to leave the forum members behind for request untill we get the site up and running maybe you guys could just put our link on the left collum??? well sorry dark i respect you bro....its just ...well ever since shadow has been M.I.A because of personal issues i cant really share with you ....it hasnt been the same old DCemu ....i dont have anyone to politley be a friend and communicate when theres a problem instead a guy who KNOWS I DONT LIKE HIM PM's me??? i felt pretty pissed off....considering the whole guntims sig thing...i thought it was his lil way of getting back ....so i hope you can understand why im upset...i just felt disrespected i dont plane on answering ANYTHING from him again ill tell you that! im pissed at him....like im no-one and my TIME isnt PRESIOUS that coulnt be farther from the truth!

now that was all in august and he had been fine since then. Then just recently there was this: http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=37317

In that thread his main offending posts were:
http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=235013&postcount=67
http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=235875&postcount=88
http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=236552&postcount=93

Two of those I undeleted today, and were previously not visible. He had delted them to make it seem like he hadn't done anything wrong. To be clear, there were no disagreements or arguments between him and staff. He had huge sigs and posted warez links, and when they were taken down, he went ballistic. I didn't even ban him after all that. After he 'left' sometime around a few days ago, he posted a warez link in some random forum, and another senior staff member gave him a warning for it, saw he already had a few, and banned him when they say the 64 emu thread. If you still think he was such a great guy, well....

Video_freak
October 9th, 2006, 23:54
Wow, it's too bad he had to leave, I really liked him in the forums. All in all though, if what you guys are telling us is 100% of what happened, then you did the right thing to ban him and set an example for others. I just hope we won't be seeing this type of thing again here at DCEmu. :(

gunntims0103
October 9th, 2006, 23:56
wow i didnt relize he did go a bit over board.......heck even my names in this but when soully pm'ed me bout changin my sig i did so respecfully and i commend vetta for sticking up for me but he went a lil too far with the ranting he's still my bro............he could have just avoided this by changin his sig

funny how something so small turns so big

souLLy
October 10th, 2006, 00:19
That's the problem when people let thier ego's get a bit too big.

The staff here are cool people and don't want to ban people for no reason obviously, we want the site to be popular, so if he'd have changed his sig like we politely asked him to do numerous times he'd still be a posting member.

(The sig rule is to help everyone read the site, as it gets impossible sometimes with huge sigs, way bigger than the actual messages and you have to think of the poor people still on dial-up.)

Heck we even stayed calm after he'd flown off the handle more than once, but if someone is being abusive repeatedly it's in nobody's interest to keep them posting on the site, so he got banned.

As far as I know it's a temporary ban, so if he comes back and behaves properly he'll be fine.

gunntims0103
October 10th, 2006, 00:37
well rules are rules i guess and it was nice of you guys just to give him a temporary banned. what happened to shadowprofet i was gone for a while and when i come back he's retired staff whats that about

souLLy
October 10th, 2006, 00:39
well rules are rules i guess and it was nice of you guys just to give him a temporary banned. what happened to shadowprofet i was gone for a while and when i come back he's retired staff whats that about

I think he was going through some stressful times in real life and needed some time away from the computer. It was all his decision, that's about it really.

gunntims0103
October 10th, 2006, 00:42
damn well all the best wishes to shadowprofet he was my bro...........we had good laugh's and talk........he was a great member to dcemu and really good staff member.............souLLy no one can really blame you for enforcing the rules some might feel bad that vetta got banned myself included but you were only enforcing the rules i would hold nohing agaisnt you if you did the same to me

Kaiser
October 10th, 2006, 00:52
He was permanently banned actually. He abused the rules far to much and thought he could get away with it because of his reputation and status.

I remember him being a model member at one point so it saddens me he turned into this.

PSPdemon
October 10th, 2006, 01:20
I remember him being a model member at one point so it saddens me he turned into this.

yea.....i too remember him too being a model member kaiser.... me and him use to be good friends...but i havent spoken with him since this all happened.

This really just came out of no where...i was kinda shocked when i noticed that he was doing all these kinda of things ( going against the rules )... its completely oppisite of what he was and how he acted.

ExcruciationX
October 10th, 2006, 04:08
WOW! I wonder what came over him! Thank's for undeleting the posts, quzar!

BL4Z3D247
October 10th, 2006, 05:04
well i'm still gunna be looking for his mods, i mean everyone has a bad day and says stuff they don't mean but it's not my site so i have know say...he did make some valid points though, i'm sure some of u would agree(and by some i mean like 1 or 2) but we all choose to obey the rules even if we do use "ice-ohs"(thats for u SP :D) and other things not allowed to be on this site, we keep it our business

Kaiser
October 10th, 2006, 06:13
Well you see. He's doen this many times before. It seems more then just him having bad day to me. If he made a proper apology directly to the staff he insulted and cleaned up his act there is a chance we'd let him come back. However it would only make sense that the decision to pardon him would be entirely up to the people he insulted (namely Quzar and souLLy).

BL4Z3D247
October 10th, 2006, 06:45
Well you see. He's doen this many times before. It seems more then just him having bad day to me. If he made a proper apology directly to the staff he insulted and cleaned up his act there is a chance we'd let him come back. However it would only make sense that the decision to pardon him would be entirely up to the people he insulted (namely Quzar and souLLy).
ohh, well i guess we'll have to see what happens then

dejkirkby
October 10th, 2006, 08:08
I'll admit, I've used his mods loads of times and really enjoyed them, but I really can't abide when people use friendship with higher-ups to bend the rules for their own benefit. I'm glad the mods stood firm and kept the site's integrity intact. But, this is for vetta.

Please just calm down and apologise. Your mods were great and were in the perfect place, here at DCEmu.

Props to all staff for enforcing the rules fairly. You don't get that a lot nowadays

Darksaviour69
October 10th, 2006, 09:54
Just to make this clear this did not all happen in the recently, it was a month or to ago, when we had the problem with the sig (and then the abusive pms).

Its a real shame that this happend, but like Kaiser said, if he apologises to the staff, he could come back. We have no hard feelings against him, us staff have pretty thick skin (you need it), but we can't tolarate flaming for the sake of the forums, and community.

mr_nick666
October 10th, 2006, 10:28
Its wierd to read these posts by Vetta because its like a different person writing.. He's a really friendly, helpfull, happy-go lucky, kinda guy who I consider a friend :eek: Rules are rules in the end and we all know them and the consequences of breaking them... Ive spoken to Vetta since and he's definately going to continue modding and contributing to the scene (he'll be at DJMNV still) :) Its a shame it came to this but I can see why and that type of abuse is unacceptable :(

Dammit.. I drew his sig for him :( I did do various forum friendly sizes for him though (in my defence!) :o I hope my sig doesnt piss people off too? :eek:

Anyhow.. Vettas actions were bad but his work and contributions to the scene were good so lets focus on that and await his next release :D

quzar
October 10th, 2006, 14:49
In at least one iteration, the size of the picture was fine, but then he had a good 20 or so lines of text along with it, which made it huge.

Gizmo356
October 10th, 2006, 14:54
yay i hope he comes back well got to go im in school

ACID
October 10th, 2006, 14:57
man i liked vettacossx

his mods were awesome
Yeah vetta is in his on web now. By the way nice sig. Just remember i am your father.:eek: LOL

BL4Z3D247
October 10th, 2006, 17:56
Its wierd to read these posts by Vetta because its like a different person writing.. He's a really friendly, helpfull, happy-go lucky, kinda guy who I consider a friend :eek: Rules are rules in the end and we all know them and the consequences of breaking them... Ive spoken to Vetta since and he's definately going to continue modding and contributing to the scene (he'll be at DJMNV still) :) Its a shame it came to this but I can see why and that type of abuse is unacceptable :(

Dammit.. I drew his sig for him :( I did do various forum friendly sizes for him though (in my defence!) :o I hope my sig doesnt piss people off too? :eek:

Anyhow.. Vettas actions were bad but his work and contributions to the scene were good so lets focus on that and await his next release :D
that's why i thought maybe he had a really bad or day week or month or something life altering happened like a death or a break up or something along those line, cuz he was really nice and helpful, hell u worked with him on mods so u know how he really was...well i hope he calms down too and apologizes to DCEmu and the staff/mods he flamed...hey mr_nick666 u gunna post his mods here? that would be awesome for all of his fans :D

quzar
October 10th, 2006, 18:57
that's why i thought maybe he had a really bad or day week or month or something life altering happened like a death or a break up or something along those line, cuz he was really nice and helpful, hell u worked with him on mods so u know how he really was...well i hope he calms down too and apologizes to DCEmu and the staff/mods he flamed...hey mr_nick666 u gunna post his mods here? that would be awesome for all of his fans :D

He wouldn't have been banned for a one time offense, everyone has a bad day and can fly off the handle, the fact of the matter is that he did it twice in periods seperated by over a month. It would be quite a stretch to claim that both times he happened to break rules were on days where he had been subjected to some sort of trauma.

NoQuarter
October 10th, 2006, 18:59
Damn shame he had to fly off the handle over silliness :(

mr_nick666
October 11th, 2006, 09:39
hey mr_nick666 u gunna post his mods here? that would be awesome for all of his fans :D

Of course! ;) Ive been speaking to him on MSN (I asked him if was going to apologise but its a bit soon I think... He's a red head, you see, so it may take him a while to chill out :rolleyes: ) and he's still going to be doing loads of MODs for the PSP (hes got a ton in the pipeline already) :p

BL4Z3D247
October 11th, 2006, 17:24
Of course! ;) Ive been speaking to him on MSN (I asked him if was going to apologise but its a bit soon I think... He's a red head, you see, so it may take him a while to chill out :rolleyes: ) and he's still going to be doing loads of MODs for the PSP (hes got a ton in the pipeline already) :p
cool, well i hope it all works out, he's seriously one of my favorite modders/members at DCEmu(i have alot though ;))

splodger15
October 11th, 2006, 19:33
cool, well i hope it all works out, he's seriously one of my favorite modders/members at DCEmu(i have alot though ;))

Same here

Apoklepz
October 11th, 2006, 20:13
Yikes! I just cought air of all this...I still can't believe it. Vetta's mods and Emulators are the stuff that keeps my PSP running! Anyone know what site he's gone to now?
...I don't blame anyone either, it's in our nature to argue and fight...we are all human after all. But it appears you guys did apologize and he rejected that offer as well....So yeah, I guess.... rules are rules.

Damn, first Yoshi and now Vetta is off to god knows where...What a crappy time for DCemu.

acn010
October 11th, 2006, 22:49
damn people are getting banned lately

BrooksyX
October 12th, 2006, 07:42
Vetta got plenty of warnings, but made the choice to ignore them. Personally, I got a headache every time I tried to read one of his posts. With all the different colors and font sizes he was just wasting my time.

mr_nick666
October 12th, 2006, 09:32
Yikes! I just cought air of all this...I still can't believe it. Vetta's mods and Emulators are the stuff that keeps my PSP running! Anyone know what site he's gone to now?
...I don't blame anyone either, it's in our nature to argue and fight...we are all human after all. But it appears you guys did apologize and he rejected that offer as well....So yeah, I guess.... rules are rules.

Damn, first Yoshi and now Vetta is off to god knows where...What a crappy time for DCemu.

/\ /\ He can be found at www.djmnv.co.nr (http://www.djmnv.co.nr) althought the site is just going through a refurb at the moment! :rolleyes: The modders section is being redone away from the regular news and stuff :p If its still in his sig from older posts his AIM address is available too ;)

ACID
October 12th, 2006, 09:52
Well he will be mist. We have to realise all the websites have great mods and bad ones. See herer we have the great darksavior , kaiser , wraggy and many more and then we allso have some with the idea that there alcapone with a badge. and treat regular members like crap because they are the mods. We as membes just have to ignore thoes bad mods and keep on doing things accourding to rules.

Cap'n 1time
October 12th, 2006, 10:21
Some of the moderators may come off as evil. They arnt evil, usually there is a bigger picture we are looking at. We always have your best interest at heart. It was overwhelmingly agreed by the staff both "good and bad" that what this user did was intolerable. I will admit that on occasion staff members make some rash decsions that could have better been handled, but this isnt one of thoes cases.

quzar
October 12th, 2006, 10:26
Well he will be mist. We have to realise all the websites have great mods and bad ones. See herer we have the great darksavior , kaiser , wraggy and many more and then we allso have some with the idea that there alcapone with a badge. and treat regular members like crap because they are the mods. We as membes just have to ignore thoes bad mods and keep on doing things accourding to rules.

Who you talkin bout? Also, do you really think that that 'mist' is what you wanted to say?

ACID
October 12th, 2006, 10:31
quzar does it really matter who it is. Im not a rat and unless the adm see it i for one wont tell. I wasent brought up to be like that. Like i sayd we have great mods. in this the best site for homebrew of all sorts.

quzar
October 12th, 2006, 10:40
Hey, look, it's a dystraction!