PDA

View Full Version : Clubhouse Games

wraggster
October 9th, 2006, 20:45
New DS Game released:

http://image.lik-sang.com/images//170/nds-clubhousegames-us.jpg

It's game night and everyone’s invited. Play more than 20 classic board, card and party games alone, with friends or via Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection. With familiar favorites like checkers, darts and poker, Clubhouse Games is for everyone and part of the Touch Generations library. Video game newcomers will appreciate the easy-to-use interface. Players can challenge up to seven friends with one game card via Multi-Card Play or DS Download Play. Can't play checkers without shouting "KING ME!" across the table? The in-game (PictoChat-like) feature takes table talk to a new level. There's no need to lug around cards or boards when you want to play a quick game. Clubhouse Games is one-stop gaming that will appeal to everyone's tastes, whether they’re in the mood for bowling, backgammon, bridge or billiards.

More info / buy here --> http://www.lik-sang.com/info.php?products_id=9573&lsaid=219793

iball
October 9th, 2006, 21:33
Buy this one so I can pwn you all in spades.
Hmmm....I don't know if my 42 All-Time Classics will actually play against the Clubhouse Games owners.
Time for some testing...who's game?

EDIT: From what I can see, 42 All-Time Classics is EXACTLY the same as Clubhouse Games only the title of the game itself changed. Same games, same menus, same online wi-fi pwnage.

FrozenIpaq
October 9th, 2006, 21:44
Buy this one so I can pwn you all in spades.
Hmmm....I don't know if my 42 All-Time Classics will actually play against the Clubhouse Games owners.
Time for some testing...who's game?
I have 42 all-time classics, and am too busy for clubhouse :p I see no reason why I should play this over 42 ATC?

Hmm, isn't this just the US version of 42 all-time classics? This was my first impression, but the description said 20 games :|

iball
October 9th, 2006, 21:58
I have 42 all-time classics, and am too busy for clubhouse :p I see no reason why I should play this over 42 ATC?

Hmm, isn't this just the US version of 42 all-time classics? This was my first impression, but the description said 20 games :|
Frozen, you bad boy...what's up with the yellow card?

Anyway, 42 ATC is Clubhouse Games. Just played BOTH.
I bought 42 ATC (the only handheld game I EVER preordered in my entire life, go figure) and just tried the Clubhouse ROM out. Right now I'm trying to figure out if 42 ATC owners can play against Clubhouse Games owners or if it's different servers on different continents.
Care to try? Register your friendcode(s) over at dualscreenradio.com.

souLLy
October 9th, 2006, 23:03
Frozen, you bad boy...what's up with the yellow card?

Anyway, 42 ATC is Clubhouse Games. Just played BOTH.
I bought 42 ATC (the only handheld game I EVER preordered in my entire life, go figure) and just tried the Clubhouse ROM out. Right now I'm trying to figure out if 42 ATC owners can play against Clubhouse Games owners or if it's different servers on different continents.
Care to try? Register your friendcode(s) over at dualscreenradio.com.

Come on man you know no ROM talk regardless of wether you bought the original or not, you've been here a while you should know that.

iball
October 9th, 2006, 23:27
Come on man you know no ROM talk regardless of wether you bought the original or not, you've been here a while you should know that.
That's nice.
I'm not telling anyone how to run it - I never do since one has to already be intelligent enough to know how to do it and I don't help 'tard skiddiot pirates out.
I'm just saying the two games are EXACTLY alike, but want to know if they are BOTH using the same online servers. MY feeling is that they should, but I want to test it out with Frozen later on to draw a more informed conclusion.
The 42 ATC cart is going to a frauline of mine with a DS and I'm buying the Clubhouse cart for myself.
Why? To show support for Nintendo/Agenda that this "genre" is economically viable and should be encouraged at a developer level.
I try, then I buy. But this was a no-brainer from the get-go hence the pre-order.
If it's not worth it then I'm wasting neither time, money, nor disk space on it.

But hey, since you feel so strongly about it, how about deleting all the threads that contain SNES/NES/GG/Genesis/Mega Drive emulators in them since you KNOW everyone talks about which ROM can run with what and how to do it.
Otherwise Pot, here's Kettle.

woods05
October 9th, 2006, 23:49
That's nice.
I'm not telling anyone how to run it - I never do since one has to already be intelligent enough to know how to do it and I don't help 'tard skiddiot pirates out.
I'm just saying the two games are EXACTLY alike, but want to know if they are BOTH using the same online servers. MY feeling is that they should, but I want to test it out with Frozen later on to draw a more informed conclusion.
The 42 ATC cart is going to a frauline of mine with a DS and I'm buying the Clubhouse cart for myself.
Why? To show support for Nintendo/Agenda that this "genre" is economically viable and should be encouraged at a developer level.
I try, then I buy. But this was a no-brainer from the get-go hence the pre-order.
If it's not worth it then I'm wasting neither time, money, nor disk space on it.

But hey, since you feel so strongly about it, how about deleting all the threads that contain SNES/NES/GG/Genesis/Mega Drive emulators in them since you KNOW everyone talks about which ROM can run with what and how to do it.

Don't talk about illegal NDS rom use.

Anyways,
This looks like a cool game, I think I might buy this one.

souLLy
October 10th, 2006, 00:02
That's nice.

*sigh* I don't personally care how justified you think you are by downloading a pirated version of the game, discussion of warez is not welcome on this site, full stop.

I can't be around to check every single thread on this forum for every piracy issue, if you spot something that's not legal on page report it to a member of staff, but just because something slipped through elsewhere does not give you the right to ignore the rules. Stealing a car doesn't become illegal when you tell someone how you did it, it becomes illegal when you steal the car.

Lets keep it off the forums please.

Video_freak
October 10th, 2006, 00:07
This game would have been really cool, and I would have boughten it, if it had a $30 price tag on it...

woods05
October 10th, 2006, 04:55
yeah, i just check the price. I'm not buying it for that price.
---
I checked the price of this game on a different website and it was $29.99 instead of $45 or whatever it was.

iball
October 10th, 2006, 07:09
*sigh* I don't personally care how justified you think you are by downloading a pirated version of the game, discussion of warez is not welcome on this site, full stop.

I can't be around to check every single thread on this forum for every piracy issue, if you spot something that's not legal on page report it to a member of staff, but just because something slipped through elsewhere does not give you the right to ignore the rules. Stealing a car doesn't become illegal when you tell someone how you did it, it becomes illegal when you steal the car.

Lets keep it off the forums please.
*sigh*
That's nice.