PDA

View Full Version : usbhostfs_pc + drivers for Windows XP x64

wraggster
October 9th, 2006, 22:17
Denitro (http://tiger.towson.edu/~bdelkh1/) posted this news/release:

This file includes usbhostfs_pc from TyRaNiD's great PSPLINK app and drivers built to work with Windows XP x64.

It allows windows XP x64 users to use PSPLINK and other usbhost apps like IR Shell on thier x64 PC.

I'm not sure how many Windows XP x64 users there are out there, but I hope this helps =)

--DeNitro

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments
via denitro (http://forums.qj.net/showpost.php?p=1026938&postcount=1)

jamesmc3stripe
October 9th, 2006, 22:22
what exacltly is this form of windows xp?

carlitx
October 9th, 2006, 23:00
wait a minute i read on dcemu today that theres a virus out for the psp now that causes bricking and it is run through a usb program for the psp. Are u guys shure this aint it?

gymnotropic
October 9th, 2006, 23:05
Download the file then scan it if you wish. The scanner tells you only if it accesses the PSP's flash, so it may show up as a 'virus' but still not be one.

Also, doesn't this install into Windows XP 64 bit version and not into the PSP? I don't own that, so I haven't bothered downloading it.

Edit: search the forums if you want the PSP virus scanner.

Dutt
October 10th, 2006, 05:43
Thanks man been waiting for this for ages...getting it now will EDIT later to tell if it works...

laters..

EDIT- Nope cant get it to work...

StealthCP
October 10th, 2006, 19:13
Windows XP x64 sucks the beef. Get a 64-bit based Linux distro. You can even run 32-bit drivers on it, so there are no problems on getting stuff to work. Hell, even World of Warcraft works at 72FPS on my 64-bit Linux box :D

Dutt
October 12th, 2006, 08:26
Most 32bit programs work on XP x64...

Can anyone help me with this?
I cant seem to getr it to work...when i install the drivers how do i know it actually installs them? like i right click on the inf file and go to install and nothing happens... i have the 32 bit ones installed from previous versions and it connects to my PSP but it does'nt show my games...how do i get the x64bit drivers to install?
And what does this mean?

USBHostFS (c) TyRaNiD 2k6
Accepting async connection (0) from 127.0.0.1

am i meant to run both them files at the same time or what? (pcterm.exe--usbhostfs_pc.exe)

Thanks in advance..

pspwog
November 4th, 2006, 03:22
<u>A virus on a psp iz crazy how do they do this is their lik a kiind of anti-viruz fo dah psp

pspwog
November 4th, 2006, 03:25
wat is diz

Cap'n 1time
November 4th, 2006, 03:27
Windows XP x64 sucks the beef. Get a 64-bit based Linux distro. You can even run 32-bit drivers on it, so there are no problems on getting stuff to work. Hell, even World of Warcraft works at 72FPS on my 64-bit Linux box :D

aye, but stay on topic :)

Twimfy
October 20th, 2007, 01:59
I have a problem with this. The drivers install but windows says they are corrupt or missing whenever it tries to load them.

I'm confused.

xxramsayxx
October 21st, 2008, 02:45
I have a problem with this. The drivers install but windows says they are corrupt or missing whenever it tries to load them.

I'm confused.

Same here :confused:

GhostHeLL
April 4th, 2009, 16:35
Oooh so sorry guys but I need to bump this Thread XD

so what I did was download ....

1) USB ISO Loader v0.8 from
http://forums.maxconsole.net/showthread.php?t=125592

2) Download the file
usbhostfs_pc+drivers_x64.rar
from the first page of this thread XD

3) Then extracted the USB ISO Loader in the game folder of my PSP

4) Extracted *usbhostfs_pc+drivers_x64.rar* into a new folder...and copy paste all files in the *Drivers* and *DLL'S IF NEEDED* folder into the main/root folder where *usbhostfs_pc.exe* is present.

5) Connected my USB cable and ran USB ISO Loader from the PSP

6) When the application starts ... The PC asks for *PSP Type2* or *PSP TypeB* to be installed so specify/browse the folder where you extracted the file *usbhostfs_pc+drivers_x64.rar * the folder where *usbhostfs_pc.exe* is present.

7) Wait for all drivers to be installed

8) Cut paste the game[s] wanted to play into *ISO-8859-1''usbhostfs_pc%2Bdrivers_x64* folder

9) Run the file*usbhostfs_pc.exe* and select the game from the list in the PSP USB ISO Loader application

10) Enjoy the Game[s] (^_^)

NOTE: The names I have used are the default folder names...you can rename them to whatever you fancy XD

ZaDoo
February 17th, 2010, 00:53
Well this help me allot.:D