PDA

View Full Version : Killzone multiplayer shots liberated

wraggster
October 9th, 2006, 23:20
Via Gamesradar

This fresh batch of screens from Killzone: Liberation, the PSP-bound outing for Sony's future-war blaster, gives us a sneak peek of two of the game's best features - the multiplayer ad-hoc mode and the single-player squad-command system. Hit the images tab to see more.

Killzone: Liberation will feature six-player ad-hoc deathmatch, team deathmatch, assault and capture the flag modes, as well as a brilliant two-player co-op mode that'll enable you to fight through the whole game alongside a friend. With the main game's soft-lock-on system (you can lock on to a target for shooting but moving loses the lock), Liberation multiplayer promises to be enjoyably snappy.

In the screens showing the single-player squad system, you can see how Liberation's straightforward commands help you direct your buddies in action. Hit the command button and the fighting slows to a crawl, giving you time to pick out specific targets or positions for your squad without pausing the danger around you, keeping the battles tactical but tense.

Liberation should break out the Killzone action on PSP this November. We'll be giving it the review treatment soon.

Screenshots Here (http://www.gamesradar.com/gb/psp/game/news/article.jsp?sectionId=1006&articleId=20061009125054500022&releaseId=20060130165853296048)

kcajblue
October 10th, 2006, 00:10
this looks like awesome. :D

buildit92
October 10th, 2006, 00:50
i played the demo online and it was great.

alamosh
October 10th, 2006, 13:16
That looks awesome! The ad hoc mode in the demo release was incredible, so I expect no less...

Keep it up, Guerilla!

Cloud_35
October 11th, 2006, 04:04
You know, they've made a BAD mistake.

I played the original killzone. Hell, I have played almost every FPS game 'til now (just that FEAR). An FPS multiplayer needs to be based on the surprise factor.

The demo was simply awesome, yes. But in the multiplayer, if you wanna hide from the enemy, it will be useless. The air camera will reveal your position.

But don't misunderstand, I'm gonna buy the game as soon it releases :)