PDA

View Full Version : Can't get popsloader to work on 6.39 ME 9.7

gezegond
November 23rd, 2011, 16:36
Hi! I have recently updated my firmware from M-33 3.93 to 6.39 ME 9.7 . I didn't have any problems with my popsloader back then, but now I can't get it to work. I have put all the required files in their folders, and I have tried popsloader for Pro v1,2,3 plus I have tried using "popsloader_bridge" (a plugin you apparently need when on ME firmwares) v1,2,3. I've tried using encrypted and decrypted prx files. I've tried all the different POPS version on the game and it still doesn't work. I've also tried putting the EBOOT file in different GAME folders, and I've tried running the game with different combination of plugins enabled and disabled. I have no idea what I'm doing wrong.

This is what happens every time: When I select the PSX game, it runs without any problems, but some games don't work. When I hold R and select the PSX game, the popsloader menu appears, and when I choose a pops version to load (I've tried them all) or even when I select "load from original flash" I get a "The game could not be started (80010002)" error.

Can anyone help? Thanks in advance.

gezegond
December 5th, 2011, 05:02
nevermind guys. I solved the problem.