PDA

View Full Version : PS3 reserves in Gamestop and Ebgames

SSaxdude
October 10th, 2006, 03:05
I recieved an email from Gamestop today, no more rumors about the reserve policy:

Limited PlayStation 3 Pre-order
GameStop and EB Games will begin accepting limited pre-orders for the PlayStation 3 console on Tuesday, October 10, on a first come, first served basis. Due to extremely limited supply, we expect to deplete this allocation very quickly, most likely in minutes. We will not accept additional pre-orders at this time. To avoid an unnecessary trip we strongly recommend you call your local store to determine availability. A $100 reservation deposit is required, which can be funded with cash, credit or trade. As we cannot control production and shipping issues by the manufacturer, a reservation deposit does not guarantee receipt of a system available to purchase at launch. Reservations/Purchases are limited to 1 per household.

NoQuarter
October 10th, 2006, 03:21
Wow,Maybe I outta walk across the street and reserve one.

SSaxdude
October 10th, 2006, 03:27
I'm not going to reserve one or buy one for at least 2 years (if I do buy one.) I wanted to submit this because I know many people do, and this is also my first news submit.

NoQuarter
October 10th, 2006, 03:32
I want one just for Tekken 6 and MGS 4 and the fact I don't have a fast computer :D

SSaxdude
October 10th, 2006, 04:03
I want one just for Tekken 6 and MGS 4 and the fact I don't have a fast computer :D
My comp is like 3 years old, but it does the job for burning DVDs and going on the internet. Tekken I'm not a giant fan of (I have an unopened copy of the second that I bought for $5.) Metal Gear Solid, I've really never played this game. I would definately if I could buy a copy of the MGS bleemcast! pack.

mnuhaily22
October 10th, 2006, 12:26
Thanks SSaxdude

darkpaladin502
October 10th, 2006, 15:44
I just reserved mine - but I'm one of those greedy SOB's who's just going to sell it on eBay.

I - am an awful man ;).