PDA

View Full Version : Penguin Command PSP Released!

wraggster
October 10th, 2006, 20:03
Via PSP3d (http://psp3d.com/homepage-news/11763-contest-penguin-command-psp-released.html)

Percival has just released a port of Penguin Command, a clone of the classic Missile Command game, with considerably better graphics and sound, for the Ultimate Goodies And Cash Giveaway contest! Retro gamers rejoice, this classic game port does a great job of combining the PSP's capabilities without sacrificing the outstanding gameplay and joy that one can recieve from protecting their 'planet'. Great work Percival!

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

mat_dizzy
October 10th, 2006, 20:27
Looks cool! Will try later :)

valar
October 10th, 2006, 21:10
this game is really good.i always loved missile command.it would be great if you could make settings for analogue stick sensitivity.soundtrack is really interesting and you can choose different tunes.nice.

oh,if you could make explosions a bit bigger... but maybe i'm too picky.again,cool soundtrack,reminds me amiga tunes or c64,lol

sedkiller
October 10th, 2006, 22:14
im going to try this on my 2.60 lol dont know if it will work.

Veskgar
October 10th, 2006, 22:56
Yeah you can't go wrong with Missile Command, so this game seems very cool. Thanks to the author for the release!

dj2005
October 10th, 2006, 23:43
Awesome, been waiting for a Missile Command game. Looks really good and is small in size.

Hmm, anyone else have trouble running this? FW 1.5, copied both folders to the Game section like all other homebrew. After the PSP loading screen it goes back to the firmware (no, "cannot load file").

LAMPRO
October 11th, 2006, 00:45
ooo skit.

this is the shiznathaniel.

i love missile command.

lol.

mr_nick666
October 11th, 2006, 09:20
Missile Command... Takes me back... :rolleyes: Great remake (I love it when the good old games are ported to the PSP :p ).. As Valar says it would be great if you could make settings for analogue stick sensitivity ;)

sedkiller
October 11th, 2006, 17:57
It work's on my 2.60 PSP !!! So nice to be able to play this nice game on my psp

Percival
October 11th, 2006, 21:43
Missile Command... Takes me back... :rolleyes: Great remake (I love it when the good old games are ported to the PSP :p ).. As Valar says it would be great if you could make settings for analogue stick sensitivity ;)
I will add that in the next version.