PDA

View Full Version : New range of M3 adapters for Nintendo DS/DS Lite!!

wraggster
October 11th, 2006, 20:17
News from Divineo China (http://www.divineo.cn/php/affstart.php?affcode=arboretum&prod=)

M3 Adapter have just released an English 'budget' version of the widely acclaimed M3 Perfect adapter for Nintendo DS/DS Lite. The M3 Pro takes all the features from the M3 Perfect beside the fact that it is not compatible with GBA (over 32M), with a lower price!

Full details:

http://www.divineo.cn/divineo/images/products/dsl-m3pmicsdp.jpg

Overview of the product

The M3 Lite is the answer of M3 team to the Nintendo DS Lite. It is a full blown M3 adapter that will perfectly fit into your Nintendo DS Lite GBA cartrige slot without sticking out, and with all the functions of the M3 Adapter. It is using Micro SD card and comes with 3 cases (Black, White and Ice Blue) for perfect integration in the design of your Nintendo DS Lite.

Specifications & extra information

Compatible with GBA games (max 32M) without any patching required and without any problem during gameplay. NDS games require patching.

Excellent Save compatibility. It support all saves types with the RTC function.

Capacity is very flexible and only depends on the card you use, which now are up to 2GByte (16Gbit) on the market.

GOLDEN FINGER (CHEAT Code ) employs the IPS system that prevails in the world, with more diverse and powerful distinctive functions than CHT. The unique Auto IPS feature completely prevents computer crash.

With unique Super Real Time Save Function, easily operates and it can revive without limits.

Micro SD Card + Reader can be used as a U disk and it only needs drag here and there when the game is burning.

Saves money: Micro SD card can also be used in digital camera and other products, and you can share your card as you need it without the need to buy a dedicated card for your NDS/GBA.

Supports GBA Games (32M Max), FC games, Emulator games, GBA Movies, E-book, Cartoon books, browse
pictures, enjoy music and so on.

Supports 4-key reboot to Rom menu function, and supports 4-key reboot beginning function.

Very safe for your Micro SD card.

iball
October 11th, 2006, 20:45
Yawn.
Where's the Slot1 solution?

NoQuarter
October 11th, 2006, 20:56
Ds-extrme is the slot 1 solution :) unfortunetly it only has 512MB space

ninjedi
October 11th, 2006, 21:12
So whats the difference between the
M3 Lite Perfect $79.95
and the
M3 Lite Pro $41.95
besides price?

I can't see the differences from the specs listed.:confused:

Junixx
October 11th, 2006, 23:50
So whats the difference between the
M3 Lite Perfect $79.95
and the
M3 Lite Pro $41.95
besides price?

I can't see the differences from the specs listed.:confused:

I don't think it plays GBA games

kcajblue
October 11th, 2006, 23:54
yup your right CPU. M3 Pro has NO GBA support whatsoever

SSaxdude
October 12th, 2006, 00:59
No it says GBA support but with a max of 32 mb for the GBA roms. I can't even think of one that's over 20 mb so it's probably not that big of a deal.

Payk
October 13th, 2006, 19:03
Well i can tell u the difference.
m3 lite perfect has buold in 32MB ram to hold gbaroms.

This crap there doesnt have it.
with 32M they mean: 4MB!
That means when launching a gba game it loads it into the nds main ram. I dont think that they can run 4MB gba roms...since there wouldnt be ram left for the game it self :)

Conclusion:
Again m3 stealed the SC idea.
They dont build in ram to make it cheaper.
But this time they forgot the rumblepack to steal.

Ahh and it wont play USA or JAP games.
Same is with SClite...there are always seperated version for each region. Maybe it made it less expensive.

NoQuarter:
DSX Simplest handling but limited memory space.
NinjaDSwhich uses SD cards but sticks out.
DS-LINKwhich has microSD but no real homebrew support and need a patcher.
MK2/3bad in homebrew/bad in prize/bad in commercial roms/no firmware updates since months

And another one is about to be realsed soon...microsd and real size of ds card...

If u ask me no one of them is that what i am dreaming on.

Homebrewsupport/MicroSD/Autopatcher
Common...nobody interested to make my dreams become true?