PDA

View Full Version : PSX Repair.com are thieving jackals!

mouth_uk
October 14th, 2004, 05:31
Avoid PSX Repair.com like the plague, they are lying thieves.

I call out to all of you who I consider my brethen to aid me in this unspeakable incident.

My console was sent in to have the laser re-alligned or replaced if it was too warn as it no longer played DVDs, but still worked fine for my PS2 games. After 8 months of numberous emails, calls and voicemails they insist that it has been mislaid and ignore any of my further queries for an explanation and request to have it replaced. PSX Repair is obviously under the impression that because I am in London, I am unable to do anything about it, are they right? I think not!

Do we just lie down and let these corportate monkeys walk all over us?

I THINK NOT!!

My PS2 happened to be a very important part of my life as I'm quite sure most of you feel the same way.

Does anyone have any idea how to get this incident published in gaming magazines and on PS2 websites, we need to warn our brothers and friends to keep their consoles away from these people.

1) Respond if you are sympathetic to my cause.
2) Copy this thread and send it by email to everyone you know, the more people who are aware, the more people wont get screwed like I have.

The morale of the story: NEVER screw with a man and his PS2! You will burn!

***PSX Repair.com, if you are reading this, you chose the wrong person to screw with!!

mouth_uk
October 22nd, 2004, 04:04
No response?

mouth_uk
December 14th, 2004, 06:35
Update**

With some nudging, the company has finally replaced the console. Thanks to Saoshyant
for the help and support, it was greatly appreciated.