PDA

View Full Version : The best flash cart for snes emulation.

bagofsnakes
October 12th, 2006, 01:56
What is it? Cause i got an m3 lite and none of the games I want to play are compatable with any of the homebrew currently available. We are alowed to talk about this right?

Bonic
October 12th, 2006, 05:23
Use a Max Media DOCK(Player sucks), you can buy it at a store and just so people know, you can get virues when buying things online ;D

ACID
October 12th, 2006, 05:49
Actually there isnt a good SNES emulator for SNES games out for the NDS. There is a very good one but no game over 1.3mb unzziped work.

sonikku88
October 12th, 2006, 14:46
Use a Max Media DOCK(Player sucks), you can buy it at a store and just so people know, you can get virues when buying things online ;D

You mean, you can use different flash cards with MMD?

extentofmysin
October 18th, 2006, 19:19
if you have a ds, the ezflash iv isnt very good at running homebrew and emulators at the moment, the software will no doubt get better but youll have to wait. im not sure how other cards compare

chemical
October 18th, 2006, 20:21
M3 Lite is fine, I have it and alot work on Snezziboy and Snezzimul (or something, sorry i forgot the name)

Don't buy max media crap, M3 works fine, you may just be pressing the wrong buttons if you've tried using the 2 emulators i listed, sometimes things only work if loaded A > A not START > START, or vice versa.

bagofsnakes
October 18th, 2006, 21:50
I'm a little confused. Your saying the games run better if I push A to launch the game rather then START?

extentofmysin
October 23rd, 2006, 14:55
According to many websites Supercard currently has the best software for its DS flash cartridges, in running more DS homebrew roms at the moment than most others. Ezflash were one of the best for GBA flash carts, but their software for their DS range of flash products (Ez-flash IV) is still being updated, although it can still supposedly run many homebrew games and backed up official releases.

http://www.ezflash.cn/english/
http://eng.supercard.cn/download.htm

souLLy
October 23rd, 2006, 16:18
supercard or m3 tends to be the smart option right now when it comes to buying a flashcart, depending on your budget. Avoid Max Media stuff for now as there seems to be massive compatibility issues with it.

`The0n3
October 24th, 2006, 04:33
Actually there isnt a good SNES emulator for SNES games out for the NDS. There is a very good one but no game over 1.3mb unzziped work.
If you were talking about Snemule its been updated to ver. 0.3B and works with almost all games acept mode 7 games but over all snezzi is a bit ahead it even has mode 7 but the thing is it doesnt have save.