PDA

View Full Version : Triple Triad v0.1 Released!

wraggster
October 12th, 2006, 06:38
TheEmulatorGuy has released the first version of his homebrew clone of Triple Triad. The game features the capability to play against AI players using random and closed rules, however, the next release of Triple Triad is planned to be head and shoulders better then this initial release, adding in two player support, and including all of the rules featured in Final Fantasy VIII.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments
Via PSP3d (http://psp3d.com/homepage-news/11812-contest-triple-triad-v0-1-released.html)

judas_coach
October 12th, 2006, 06:42
I loved this game. My first Fifty hours of Final Fantasy VIII were spent playing this game inside The Garden. (Because I was too scared to go outside and fight Bite Bugs...)

ACID
October 12th, 2006, 06:44
Well thank you emulator guy for this very nice release. Even though i dont like FF this is very good.

BrooksyX
October 12th, 2006, 07:52
Didnt somebody already make a triple triad game.

mr_nick666
October 12th, 2006, 08:38

/\ /\ I believe so... :rolleyes: This version is great though :) If its going to have all the FFVIII features too then its going to rock :cool:

tophead420
October 12th, 2006, 08:41
i think there are two other people workin on this game to im almost positive lol but yea this game will rock once its done i played triple triad alot but not near as much as i whooped up on Omega weapon lol

DraconumPB
October 12th, 2006, 12:49
In middle school I made a Triple Triad game on post-it notes, and my classmates and I at lunch would play and trade cards. It was a ton of fun! Can't wait to try this tonight..

SteveV2
October 12th, 2006, 18:46
Excellent :)

I have the guide book here somewhere if some HQ scans of cards are needed, i'm only a pm away :)