PDA

View Full Version : Zelda GC Heads to Euro shops

wraggster
October 12th, 2006, 16:35
After recent news that the GameCube version of Zelda: Twilight Princess will only be sold online in Japan, Nintendo has told CVG: "Zelda: Twilight Princess on GameCube will be available via the usual retail channels in Europe."

Phew...

Just in case you're wondering, "the usual retail outlets" does indeed mean that the game will be sold down your local shop. So we can all calm down, everything's going to be fine.

Nintendo wouldn't confirm whether or not the GC version of Twilight Princess will launch simultaneously with the Wii version on December 8 (or even a week after), but we'll keep banging away.

sonikku88
October 15th, 2006, 20:40
Buying games from shops is overrated. Why bother standing in a line outside a shop for hours when you can order it online where you might get it a day early? I pre-ordered Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistance from Gameplay.co.uk and I recieved it a day before it was released.

But whatever, I've already ordered my copy of Twilight Princess for da Cube from Play.com anyway. :D

SnesR0X
October 16th, 2006, 00:35
some people are online ordering-incapable, so it would make sense for them to rather buy it at a store, especially since the game is in your hands, not being delivered from some company

sonikku88
October 16th, 2006, 09:42
I suppose that is true. Plus it does feel good to buy games from your local shop once in a while.