PDA

View Full Version : Pre Order Nintendo Wii & SONY Playstation 3

wraggster
October 12th, 2006, 17:06
News about Wii and PS3 Preorders at SuccessHK (http://www.superufo.com/?aff_id=24)

Pre Order Nintendo Wii & SONY Playstation 3
Additional information about the list of Virtual Console games and the pricing structure will be revealed in the coming weeks.

All Nintendo Wii & SONY Playstation 3 pre-orders are subject to the following conditions:

Non-binding: Pre-order of Nintendo Wii & SONY Playstation 3 is absolutely not binding and can be cancelled or modified at any time.
No prepaid required: To pre-order Nintendo Wii & SONY Playstation 3, you neither need to make any deposit, nor enter your credit card details.
No price confirmation: The price of Nintendo Wii & SONY Playstation 3 on Superufo.com will be announced on or before the official launch of console.
No supply guarantee: Superufo.com does not guarantee on final supply and shipping date.
Frequently Asked Questions:

Q: Now as launch details and prices have been officially confirmed, why does Superufo not take regular pre-orders at retail price?
A: Superufo's buying price on import hardware and software is always depending on market supply and demand. From our experience, especially new hardware is often not available in sufficient supply (see NDS, NDS Lite, PSP, PS2 launch, etc.). Distributors and wholesalers will decide their price on launch date, depending on the market situation. Therefore it's impossible for us to confirm a price before the release date.

Q: How does the pre-order process work? Do I have to pay any deposit?
A: All Nintendo Wii & SONY Playstation 3 pre-orders at Superufo.com are non-binding and can be modified at any time. You are not required to pay any deposit or to enter your credit card details. On or a few days before launch, you will receive another e-mail from Superufo.com with pricing and shipping details. At that time, you can confirm, modify or cancel your order.

Q: What happens if the launch lineup changes? Can I modify my order?
A: Yes, you can modify or cancel your preorder at any time.

Q: When will my Nintendo Wii & SONY Playstation 3 pre-order ship?
A: Superufo.com will notify all Nintendo Wii & SONY Playstation 3 pre-order customers on pricing and supply situation on or before official launch date by email. Depending on your preorder position and supply situation, we will process all pre-orders at first come, first served basis. The earlier you have pre-ordered, the higher your chance for a quick order processing.