PDA

View Full Version : SuperPang DS!! (v 0.1a)

wraggster
October 12th, 2006, 18:47
Egon (http://teamnnc.free.fr/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1618&sid=512db30582227e60ae483796c2c973d7) has released a new game for the DS, heres the full info:

New SuperPang DS!! (v 0.1a)

That's my first project on a DS, it is in a very early alpha stage, but it's already playable. I plain to port the game completely, and add some extra content. By this time, there's a single infinite level.

The project features ADPCM music and sound, and graphics ripped from original arcade and supernintendo version.
At this stage of the project I would like to get feedback from playing issues, glitches, errors. Any comments wellcome

Known issues are:
- The collision is not as precise as it should (it uses rectangles...)
- The player is not invincible just after died, so it could enter in a die-loop if plenty of balloons (press B in that case)
- Maybe the balls are a bit on the speedy side ;)

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

proton
October 13th, 2006, 16:55
Wooooow !!! I love the AMIGA version sooooo much !!!

kcajblue
October 13th, 2006, 23:59
nice. :D
does anyone remember the SNES name of this game?

valo85
October 14th, 2006, 18:48
^ Super Buster Brothers

first post, long time lurker :D

I loved this game when i first played it on the amiga all those years ago and now i can play it on my DS!:cool:

thanks for the hard work :)

ICEM4N
October 15th, 2006, 18:50
Hi, we are currently developing another version of "Pang" for the Nintendo DS.
http://www.theninjabunny.com/276/Segunda_Demo_de_Pang_DS (Spanish, sorry)

The current state is reasonably good and stable, we have done :
- All kinds of shot (normal, double, static and gun)
- Also dinamite (TNT - break all ball into small ones), clock (pause) and shield.
- Blocks, Iced blocks and ladders
- Highscore system and save then to ram (works perfectly over the M3)

We have NO ripped the graphics or music, that's the reason we doesn't talk about the game yet, there're 100% original.

NOTE: The second demo release has not implemented some of the functions described, we wait for some graphics to release an official demo full working.

Thanks

JKKDARK
October 15th, 2006, 18:53
wow it has nice graphics. I can't wait for the next versions, great job Egon :)

kcajblue
October 15th, 2006, 19:06
this game is awesome. :D

james_bland
October 16th, 2006, 21:07
one of my all time favourite games. Remember playing it on the Amiga, years and ayears ago! Nice one