PDA

View Full Version : 2.71 se-a question's

ICE
October 13th, 2006, 16:16
ok, last night i upgraded to 2.71 SE-A and its great and all but i have a few questions.

first of all my madden 06 game wont play unless i use devhook to 2.71 but all my other games play through the xmb.

second can i use harley g's custom firmaware on top of this so i can still use ir shell??

will ir shell even work??

jak66
October 13th, 2006, 16:33
1)first of all my madden 06 game wont play unless i use devhook to 2.71 but all my other games play through the xmb.

2)second can i use harley g's custom firmaware on top of this so i can still use ir shell??

3)will ir shell even work??

1)thats not a question, but I have same problem, different game (Monster Hunter Freedom European), and devhook flash emulation (2.71f) doesnt work cause HenC is what is causing the error

2)No, all custom firmware is made for 1.5. Since this custom firmware upgraded your psp it cannot be used, just wait till Dark_AleX upgrades this to allow autolaunch devhook, autolaunch predifined homebrew, etc, etc.

3)iR SHELL works if you change the param.sfo (there is a fixer out for this, ill try and find link)

ICE
October 13th, 2006, 17:29
ok, thanks

jak66
October 13th, 2006, 17:53
this is what you need to fix ir shell so itll work, but first you need to join both ir shell eboots into one, else this wont work
http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=38807

ICE
October 13th, 2006, 18:30
alrighty, thanks a lot. if only it already had a boot program at start function.

EDIT: um how the crap do i use the fixer for irshell?? it says that im missing a file. cygwin1.dll

jak66
October 13th, 2006, 18:51
you have to download that from somewhere, but as i fixed the eboot myself with out that program, i wouldnt know, just put this in the irshell folder and delete the irshell% folder, doesnt need fixer, as eboot in zip is fixed already

ICE
October 13th, 2006, 18:55
awesome man. im sure theres a lot of people who dont want to download a whole bunch of crap to fix it. thanks for the help.

jak66
October 13th, 2006, 18:59
yea, it can be annoying, but i had everything i needed to fix that already so its not like i had to download anything extra, plus i fixed it before the fixer i linked actually came out