PDA

View Full Version : Reveil Humain v2

wraggster
October 13th, 2006, 20:06
New Release from Birslip (http://www.playeradvance.org/forum/showthread.php?t=4513), heres the translated whats new:

Presentation:
Following this topic, an alarm clock, to awake you with music. And yes, contrary to that of the DS, that Ci makes it possible to read musics with the format mp3.

History:
- Version n°1.

How to play:
Good, here is a version more completed a little. And here instructions:
- Download RéveilHumain.zip.
- Put at the root of your memory board the file wake.mp3
- Launch ReveilHumain.nds, or .ds.gba or .sc.nds, that depends on the material used.
- Regulate the hour of the révei, while pressing on the small arrows.
- Once the regulated hour, support on “Alarm”, it should reduce, that wants to say that alarm is engaged.
- Close your DS. Deaden. And wanted hour, the mp3 will be played!

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

Cygoku
October 13th, 2006, 21:48
I guess you are French so please next time you release a new version of RéveilHumain, contact me and I will gladly translate your french changelog from french to english.

Cygoku

ACID
October 14th, 2006, 07:11
I guess you are French so please next time you release a new version of RéveilHumain, contact me and I will gladly translate your french changelog from french to english.

Cygoku
Thats nice of you to offer to do that for him. But a little bold when you say next time contact me. Why not say hey great release and if you need a translater im here for you.:eek:

Rasputin
October 14th, 2006, 13:58
Sounds nice. Gonna give this one to my son. :D

zanysmash
October 14th, 2006, 15:43
Thats nice of you to offer to do that for him. But a little bold when you say next time contact me. Why not say hey great release and if you need a translater im here for you.:eek:

i totally agree with acidburn :eek:

pas
October 14th, 2006, 19:43
This app is COOOL !!!

(But I know its just a copy of someonelse which name I can't remember now...)

May it be that the upper clock is not working ?

Greets:

Pas