PDA

View Full Version : SensitivePSP v1 fix

wraggster
October 13th, 2006, 20:58
Jamie Fuller (http://www.jamiefuller.com/coding.php?s=p) has released a fix for his homebrew game SensitivePSP, heres whats new:

Just a quick note to let you know that I have fixed the 2 reported bugs and another I found.

1) Fixed: Crashing after dying lots.
2) Fixed: Diagonals causing corruptions
3) Fixed: Blocks remaining display

more details about the game:

SensitivePSP is the results of my first trials with the PSP. The graphics were designed using Photoshop. The game is based on the original C64 version which was awesome, the level data is taken straight from the original with only a few levels being modified. I have the incredible fortune to get a fantastic remix version of the original music from a great muscian, Danceaway, Click here to visit his site and listen to some of his other excellent work..

The Concept of the game is to get from the starting position to the Exit block destroying all blocks along the way, You may go over the animated blocks more than once, Teleporters will throw you around the level, One way blocks (blocks with solid lines running through them) will also thwart your journey. You must destroy all of the stripey Yellow blocks, including the animated ones before you can exit the level.

Each time you complete a level you will 'unlock' a new one, there are 60 levels in total, SensitivePSP automatically remembers which levels you have unlocked, even after powering off your console. you can select any of the levels you have unlocked as your starting level,from the main menu.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

mr_nick666
October 13th, 2006, 21:42
Great news on the updates - this is an excellent little game :p Are you going to update the graphics in later versions? :confused: (not that theres anything wrong with retro C64 styling ;) - Im a Speccy man myself :rolleyes: )