PDA

View Full Version : Killing time in Vice City Stories

wraggster
October 14th, 2006, 01:34
Via Gamesradar (http://www.gamesradar.com/gb/psp/game/features/article.jsp?sectionId=1003&articleId=2006101312475578044&releaseId=20060511112050937080)

We've already given you an insight to the kind of gang-banging mission action GTA: Vice City Stories will be getting you into when it launches for PSP in November but what if you're tired of blasting turf rivals and hunger for some quick-access fun? Fortunately Vice City boasts some great ways to let off some steam and give yourself a break from drug running, bank jobs and cojones-grabbing gangsters.

Insane stunt jumps
The old favourite returns, with PSP's new Vice City locations given the stunt treatment so that almost any incline you spot can lead to a glorious slo-mo leap. Plus, with the addition of the nippy jet-skis, Vice City Stories offers high-speed water hijinks - including a dramatic series of bounding jumps launching you all over the city's plush golf course.

Beach patrol
Head to Washington Beach for some Baywatch-inspired challenges that see you saving lives instead of ending them. Use your swimming skills to wade out and rescue hapless beach-goers who find themselves caught in dangerous waters, with the added bonus that continued wet work permanently boosts Vic's stamina.

Chunder Wheel
One of the more obvious additions to Vice City's streets, the Chunder Wheel is part of a fully working fairground complete with a bunch of rides for you to leap in and enjoy. Ride the Chunder Wheel with a set of binoculars to get a high-eyes view of the city, or pack a sniper rifle for some elevated assassinations.

lmtlmt
October 14th, 2006, 05:39
cool!

YourStillWithMe
October 14th, 2006, 05:52
hey wraggster-where is the sony playstation emulator!?!?!? I thought it was coming SOON.

ACID
October 14th, 2006, 05:52
Man this game keeps sounding better and better with every prevue.

PSPKOR
October 14th, 2006, 10:54
That all sounds amazing, only half a month to go now.

mesosade
October 14th, 2006, 11:15
ooops i thought the title of the news was literal lol (doing!)

sedkiller
October 14th, 2006, 17:18
Nice nice nice I cant wait to have this game...oups I think i could not play.. Iwant to keep my 2.60 for my homebrew games.. Sad :(

Rocksil
October 14th, 2006, 17:51
i just cant wait

Basil Zero
October 14th, 2006, 18:00
nice addition to the next GTA game

emuking
October 14th, 2006, 20:28
very good i cant wait to play this game i hope there will be a hunter and hydra like there was in gta sa

Ci5tm Konfliqt
October 14th, 2006, 22:24
o that is wicked !! :)

AtariFreek
October 14th, 2006, 23:05
Have'nt jets been confirmed? I CANT WAIT lol.

stotheamuel
October 14th, 2006, 23:25
hey wraggster-where is the sony playstation emulator!?!?!? I thought it was coming SOON.

try and stay on topic... and quit complaining :rolleyes:

..this game is gunna be bitchin..... the title of the thread is bad publicity for the game though
JAJAJA (Im mexican)