PDA

View Full Version : PSPhotographer Beta 1

koolio
October 14th, 2006, 05:36
Here is My Relase of PSPhotographer Beta 1. Sorry if its buggy as i said its just beta 1. This is my second release first being mj baby drop. Please Give me Feedback. Also This Game has several pics of models in little clothing.Children beware

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

jman420
October 14th, 2006, 06:29
wow, what a waste of psp memory card space lol... sorry dude, but this realy isnt worth it.... its just a few pics ...

KlicK
October 14th, 2006, 07:21
Your lucky your not on QJ. You would be flamed to pieces for insulting the greatness you know as Koolio.

ACID
October 14th, 2006, 07:29
Then again klick this isnt QJ. We here are number one site in the galaxy.

KlicK
October 14th, 2006, 07:36
Meh. This place seems okay, but wraggster should stop announcing fake things. Dare I say: PS1P? VirtualPSP? C'mon...

ACID
October 14th, 2006, 07:41
Meh. This place seems okay, but wraggster should stop announcing fake things. Dare I say: PS1P? VirtualPSP? C'mon...
How do you know there fake. Thats prety bold calling one of Dcemu gods a liar. Thats just your 3rd post and calling him a liar. He has actually seen one of them from what he told us. He gives us a lot of news so i dought that he will lie just for fun. And think of this if sony can do it so can the scene coders.

KlicK
October 14th, 2006, 07:47
Post count is useless.

I am without a doubt, positive that VirtualPSP is fake. That 'coder' claimed to have it running on his 1.2 GHz crap Athlon PC with 256MB RAM.

That is a blatant lie. That's low end even for a PS1 emulator. The PS2 isn't even close to the level of perfection that the 'coder' claimed to have VirtualPSP at. He said it ran slow at 30FPS? Right.. , and he says he has it running that fast on his crap PC? That emulator would have to be optimised to the perfection for it to be running that well.

psiko_scweek
October 14th, 2006, 08:24
havent tried the program, but i have to agree with Klick in the fact that the Virtual PSP is a crock of lies. But I do have to say i dont mind Wraggster putting it on the homepage, it was an interesting read and anyone with an IQ over 5 should realize that its fake. so no harm there.

wraggster
October 14th, 2006, 09:10

Excuse me kid, PS1P is far from fake, just because you arent playing it doesnt mean its not real, im playing it and enjoying it.

Also cut out the QJ/DCEmu shit

wraggster
October 14th, 2006, 09:11
As for the VirtualPSP we basically called him out and yes it was a fake but it killed that news dead and hopefully will deter future fakers.

Lets also stay on topic.

Kramer
October 14th, 2006, 09:20
Yeah and wraggster did say it was rumor so STFU lol.

wraggster
October 14th, 2006, 10:29
yeah not really my fault if people dont read properly

mesosade
October 14th, 2006, 10:50
Wraggster! you just double posted lol :D
edit: i hope u all like my new avatar! hehe:D
anyways about the topic it's just big bmp files for no reason? hmmm bit pointless. if it was a photogrpaher game it'd have girls making various poses and you could press x at the right time and get points based on....ummm never mind. Just a dead rising type photography game instead :P

KlicK
October 14th, 2006, 16:54
Excuse me kid, PS1P is far from fake, just because you arent playing it doesnt mean its not real, im playing it and enjoying it.
Prove me wrong, wraggster.

Also cut out the QJ/DCEmu shit

Please tell me where I made a single refrence to QJ/DCEmu is better than each other? The only part in this thread where I even mentioned QJ was when I said that you would be flamed if you insulted 'the greatness you know as Koolio'. Which was mostly sarcasm

yeah not really my fault if people dont read properly

I can read just fine, thanks. Forgive me for not reading every thread end to end.

watupgroupie
October 14th, 2006, 17:09

Please tell me where I made a single refrence to QJ/DCEmu is better than each other? The only part in this thread where I even mentioned QJ was when I said that you would be flamed if you insulted 'the greatness you know as Koolio'. Which was mostly sarcasm

I can read just fine, thanks. Forgive me for not reading every thread end to end.
you should kick this guy insulting the famous wraggy. i have done some bad thing's but i apologize for that. btw the game aint that good.

Cloudhunter
October 14th, 2006, 17:10
You will wait for a release, just like everyone else.

It even says it in the news post that it was a rumour. You want an announcement of vapour ware, then go to ps2nfo. He never said that the VirtualPSP emulator was real, he only said that someone had announced it on the forums. He then made an update later saying that it is probably not real. So please, stop flaming for no reason. You don't like it, go somewhere else.

Cloudy

Accordion
October 14th, 2006, 17:16

...awww. such a shame...

KlicK
October 14th, 2006, 17:17
You will wait for a release, just
It even says it in the news post that it was a rumour. You want an announcement of vapour ware, then go to ps2nfo. He never said that the VirtualPSP emulator was real, he only said that someone had announced it on the forums. He then made an update later saying that it is probably not real. So please, stop flaming for no reason. You don't like it, go somewhere else.
Cloudy

Please tell me where I flamed anyone in this topic. I'd really, really like to know.

acn010
October 14th, 2006, 17:21
hmmm. your new man and going towards trouble early? shame

Accordion
October 14th, 2006, 17:22
Please tell me where I flamed anyone in this topic. I'd really, really like to know.

perhaps not direct flaming, but you are disrespectful to the main contributer and webmaster of the forum, you also insist on sending this thread off-topic.
——————————————
on- topic... is this just a collection of images or a game? sounds poor to me

KlicK
October 14th, 2006, 17:24
hmmm. your new man and going towards trouble early? shame

Yep, lots of trouble for having an opinion on something.

Nikolaos
October 14th, 2006, 17:44
Yep, lots of trouble for having an opinion on something.

Firstly wraggy does not want you to compare qj and dcemu like you did THAT is what he was meaning, secondly who do you think you are? Any news or updates from wraggy like the ps1 emulator are fake and real.. it just depends on what YOU believe so please keep it to yourself or oppinionate yourself in an appopriate way. Oppinionating is not frowned upon , but being a jerk wad effin asshole who oppinionates stuff is, leave dcemu if you dont like it.

also the app can be improved.

KlicK
October 14th, 2006, 17:57
Firstly wraggy does not want you to compare qj and dcemu like you did THAT is what he was meaning,

Did you read this thread? I mentioned QJ once, and I didn't say anything about DCEmu being worse than it or anything along those lines either.

secondly who do you think you are? Any news or updates from wraggy like the ps1 emulator are fake and real.. it just depends on what YOU believe so please keep it to yourself or oppinionate yourself in an appopriate way.

Ah, so anyone who disagrees with wraggster should be quiet? Is that what you're saying? I didn't give any personal hits at wraggster or anything along those lines. Merely a comment on the validness (or lack thereof) on VirtualPSP and PS1P.

Oppinionating is not frowned upon , but being a jerk wad effin asshole who oppinionates stuff is, leave dcemu if you dont like it.

My, my. Flaming? You don't want me to bash you. I refuse to stoop to your level of childness. Good day sir.

Accordion
October 14th, 2006, 18:04
please just stop the spam...now

TacticalBread
October 14th, 2006, 18:24
KlicK, you might as well leave this site now, while you still have some dignity left. You can't get away with insulting Wraggster. He is DCemu.

KlicK
October 14th, 2006, 18:46
KlicK, you might as well leave this site now, while you still have some dignity left. You can't get away with insulting Wraggster. He is DCemu.

Hold me mommy, please.

I never insulted wraggster. I just made a comment on VirtualPSP and PS1P, which I beleive to be fake. If wraggster does take offense to that, well then.

It's the internet.

tyranos
October 14th, 2006, 19:33
plz people ,cut it off ,and what was this thread about?
i really forgot.
now what is the purpose of this application ???

Destroyer699
October 14th, 2006, 20:47
Here is my 2 cents.

Klick, I don't know you and neither does anyone else. You have a problem with somthing, start a new thread. This thread is PSPhotographer Beta 1, not come look at all this crap in this thread and ignore this coders hard work. I don't care how long he took making this program, but he deserves a thread about PSPhotographer, and not Klick's rambling. If you really want to express your concern for somthing, start a new thread intitled "Klicks views on things". I guarentee everyone will talk about that. I had to wait for a VERY long time for a 2.71 downgrader. I got it, but not at the second I wanted it. It came though, and I did not title it as "fake" because other people who were either very misinformed or just plain stupid bashed it as being fake. In the end, it will either be released or let known to the public that it was fake or the coder had ceased development on it. You have no right to say somthing is fake because it isn't released when you like. I'd like to see you code a PS1 emulator. Its harder than you think.

KlicK
October 14th, 2006, 20:57
Here is my 2 cents.

Klick, I don't know you and neither does anyone else. You have a problem with somthing, start a new thread. This thread is PSPhotographer Beta 1, not come look at all this crap in this thread and ignore this coders hard work. I don't care how long he took making this program, but he deserves a thread about PSPhotographer, and not Klick's rambling. If you really want to express your concern for somthing, start a new thread intitled "Klicks views on things". I guarentee everyone will talk about that. I had to wait for a VERY long time for a 2.71 downgrader. I got it, but not at the second I wanted it. It came though, and I did not title it as "fake" because other people who were either very misinformed or just plain stupid bashed it as being fake. In the end, it will either be released or let known to the public that it was fake or the coder had ceased development on it. You have no right to say somthing is fake because it isn't released when you like. I'd like to see you code a PS1 emulator. Its harder than you think.

Fair enough.

Yessy2952
October 14th, 2006, 21:36
Fair enough.
Dude I never even post at this forum... but go on all the time.

I read this thread and I felt like I had to say something.

Can you please STFU? Talking back at every comment does not make you any dang smarter.Also your sig. It says "I'm smarter than you, regardless of what you think." Ok fine. You are smarter but please just stop acting like a 7 year old making no sence on none of your posts.

Thanks

Yessy

KlicK
October 14th, 2006, 21:58
Dude I never even post at this forum... but go on all the time.

I read this thread and I felt like I had to say something.

Can you please STFU? Talking back at every comment does not make you any dang smarter.Also your sig. It says "I'm smarter than you, regardless of what you think." Ok fine. You are smarter but please just stop acting like a 7 year old making no sence on none of your posts.

Thanks

Yessy

Okay, fine. Next time I'll just sit there and let people say that I was flaming wraggster, even though I wasn't. I'll let them say that I said QJ is better than DCEmu, even though I didn't say that either.

And if you said I'm smarter than you, and my posts make no sense and sound like a seven year olds, well then. That doesn't say a whole lot about yourself now, does it?

This thread was done, until you in your infinite wisdom decided to spark it back to life.

Accordion
October 14th, 2006, 22:08
Okay, fine. Next time I'll just sit there and let people say that I was flaming wraggster, even though I wasn't. I'll let them say that I said QJ is better than DCEmu, even though I didn't say that either.

And if you said I'm smarter than you, and my posts make no sense and sound like a seven year olds, well then. That doesn't say a whole lot about yourself now, does it?

This thread was done, until you in your infinite wisdom decided to spark it back to life.

well done for proving his point...

koolio
October 14th, 2006, 22:45
1.Klick is right but sadly this isnt qj and you guys dont know my greatness yet. 2.I made this game because i was banned from qj and bored so i decided to do somthing.3.I just found this site yesterday decided to join and release here and my topic has tunred into a big spamfest if your going to flame just flame the topic of my crappy game
thnx

XpspX
October 15th, 2006, 05:22
:eek: ..................................................

This thread needs to be effin locked....

Kramer
October 15th, 2006, 05:33
1.Klick is right but sadly this isnt qj and you guys dont know my greatness yet.

Klick is right about what?
What greatness?

TacticalBread
October 15th, 2006, 05:58
1.Klick is right but sadly this isnt qj and you guys dont know my greatness yet.

If you're so great, why not relase some of your "greatness" here, on DCemu?

Maybe it's just me, but you seem kind of arrogant.

pkmaximum
October 15th, 2006, 06:08
Please people stop here, this is embarrassing to our forums, to have some QJ ******* just come over here, and spam our forums, and for people to start spamming for it.

Klick, here is my thoughts- If you don't like it here, then simply don't come here. You think QJ is that great, then go back, and don't post here, we really don't need your remarks. Wraggster has his own private BETA, that we know it real.

And as far as fake news goes, don't even call up DCemu as bad on that part. QJ hosted a horrible hoax. "Ultra HLE 64" (Hard Coded Emulator), and nor did any one in the emulation scene here of Zombi.

Know your place as far as a forum goes, because truly none of us care what you really have to say. And truly if your that dam smart, you would of been smart enough to know, that you are not worth our time.

Please leave, and don't come back. Or we can go to your forums, and yell at your web master.

mr_nick666
October 15th, 2006, 12:31
On a lighter and more intriguing note... How the hell did you get that photo of my girlfriend Koolio!?? :eek:

Yessy2952
October 15th, 2006, 19:22

*sob* You don't get it do you?
Stop I don't care if you even TRY to prove your dang point which you don't. If a person gives you the cold shoulder what do you think that means? That's my pëint if you don't get then so be it.

And they are people smarter than you here. So again I repeat STFU and quit quoting every quote against you.

Yessy

Yessy2952
October 15th, 2006, 19:23
Please people stop here, this is embarrassing to our forums, to have some QJ ******* just come over here, and spam our forums, and for people to start spamming for it.

Klick, here is my thoughts- If you don't like it here, then simply don't come here. You think QJ is that great, then go back, and don't post here, we really don't need your remarks. Wraggster has his own private BETA, that we know it real.

And as far as fake news goes, don't even call up DCemu as bad on that part. QJ hosted a horrible hoax. "Ultra HLE 64" (Hard Coded Emulator), and nor did any one in the emulation scene here of Zombi.

Know your place as far as a forum goes, because truly none of us care what you really have to say. And truly if your that dam smart, you would of been smart enough to know, that you are not worth our time.

Please leave, and don't come back. Or we can go to your forums, and yell at your web master.

I totally agree. Please ignore my last post.

mesosade
October 15th, 2006, 19:26
sorry to revive an old thread but how's klick still managed no warnings? that's quite amaizing seeming i got warned for double posting (meh o well) and klick goes and flames pretty much THE wraggster or as RVD would say the WHOLE DAMN SHOW. DCEMU rules sucks leave it at that...sheesh

M!ckeY
October 15th, 2006, 20:32
this game looks interesting......

Yessy2952
October 15th, 2006, 20:43
sorry to revive an old thread but how's klick still managed no warnings? that's quite amaizing seeming i got warned for double posting (meh o well) and klick goes and flames pretty much THE wraggster or as RVD would say the WHOLE DAMN SHOW. DCEMU rules sucks leave it at that...sheesh
Maybe it's because mods didn't see his posts

Zaine
October 16th, 2006, 02:23
this game looks interesting......

..stuff the game this thread has been the most interesting thread ive read for a long time, started on page 1 and couldnt stop.. :D

The game has potentil though ;)

..mebe blacken out the screen except for a round camera circle which you look through..

Adamuko
October 16th, 2006, 04:08
Post count is useless.

QFT.

alfaalex101
October 11th, 2008, 21:22
I'm on Klick's side. Many admins and moderators look down on users/members in many places including video games. The disrespect that goes on is amazing..simply amazing but yea I'm not saying DCemu is bad or anything, I'm just saying that many admins/moderators look down on member/users like they are God or something. What happened to being humble, kind and supportive?

Must be the internet...

carlitx
October 12th, 2008, 04:59
I'm on Klick's side. Many admins and moderators look down on users/members in many places including video games. The disrespect that goes on is amazing..simply amazing but yea I'm not saying DCemu is bad or anything, I'm just saying that many admins/moderators look down on member/users like they are God or something. What happened to being humble, kind and supportive?

Must be the internet...

WARNING! ANEURYSM ALERT! [Lost of cursing]

For the love of sweet f***ing j***s! this topic is over 2 years f***ing old. look at the f***ing dates. I swear do the new people who join this site read the freaking dates on the posts! hopefully the mods will find some sort of thing to lock these stupid ass old topics so new guys cannot bump them. and Dude judging by your amount of posts, yes i am calling that point out!, you do not know the people here. the moderators are fair and just, and wraggster is one of the most informed and humble people i have ever had the pleasure of meeting on the net. On another note that idiot who posted his entire 27 life times posts on this one topic is gone!... shhesh.

Sorry i came off so horrible but i mean come on.....