PDA

View Full Version : October PSP Content Pack

wraggster
October 14th, 2006, 08:40
Sonys once a month pack for the PSP has been released, heres the full details:

The PSP® Content Pack is a free download that features preselected content, optimized for your PSP system. We will provide the Content for you each month. All you need to do is connect your PSP to your PC, download the pack, then just sit back and relax while everything is transferred to your PSP system. Once the process is complete, your PSP system will be stocked full of the latest in PSP system optimized video clips and trailers, wallpapers, screenshots, audio clips, and game content, all for your viewing pleasure. Check back here each month for the newest edition of the PSP® Content Pack.

Heres whats new:

PSP® Content
ATV Offroad Fury® Pro - Trailer (ESRB: E)
Gangs of London™ - Gang Videos (ESRB: M)
Gangs of London™ - Launch Wallpaper (ESRB: M)
Killzone™: Liberation - Video Preview (ESRB: T)
Killzone™: Liberation - G.A.P. Wallpaper Contest
LocoRoco™ - Music (ESRB: E)
NBA 07 - Trailer (ESRB: E)
October Calendar Wallpaper

PlayStation®2 Content
Dew Action Sports Tour: PlayStation® Tricks of the Year
God of War® II - Trailer (ESRB: RP)
Snoopy Vs. The Red Baron - Trailer (ESRB: E10)

The download is a rather hefty 91mb, download here -> http://www.us.playstation.com/pspcontentpack

ACID
October 14th, 2006, 09:36
Wow this is very nice hope we get all of them from now on.:)

mesosade
October 14th, 2006, 09:51
hmmm well ther's no YOU NEED TO HAVE FIRMWARE 1 MILLION POINT SOMETHING so that's good :D

S34MU5
October 14th, 2006, 13:36
no firmware update????? *SHOCKED FACE*

spajdr
October 14th, 2006, 14:46
Hmm too bad i cant run it on my 2.71 FW.

jinqui242
October 14th, 2006, 16:54
Why can't you run it on your FW 2.71?
I usually take these packs and extract all the goodies out of them and then stick them individually on my memory stick. Everything runs on my 2.71. I don't trust EXEs, especially directly from Sony. ;)

Edit: I guess some of the custom filename videos can only run on 2.8. Oh well.

IF they're offering 91 MB file downloads, why couldn't they put the Killzone Liberation demo in EBOOT form? That was only around 28 MB.

spajdr
October 14th, 2006, 16:59
Well i plugged USB cable in PC and in PSP .. it finds it, then i run it, it unpack it, then whats next, i search for in on PSP but coulndt find any icon that run it, what im missing?