PDA

View Full Version : PS1P WIP News - PSOne Emu for PSP Coming Soon

wraggster
October 14th, 2006, 16:06
Hey all still no release and still dont know when one is due, but heres the latest news from the coder who wishes to be anonymous:

Some noticeable progress on speed :) But I still didn't get the dynarec to work. Anyway, some games are running real fast now like the FF series.

I myself tried Star Wars Masters of Tera Kasi today and whilst the game was very slow, infact the slowest game ive tried so far, it did play and look perfect, bear in mind the build i have is a few weeks old now.

Screens Via Comments -

NTXA
October 14th, 2006, 16:09
Thanks for the great news
I can't wait for the release

Broonale
October 14th, 2006, 16:10
Cool

S34MU5
October 14th, 2006, 16:13
ill beta test it? ROFL. but seriously i will.
Cant wait for this to be released coz there are no good psp games and plently good ps1 games.
cant wait

brainpan
October 14th, 2006, 16:13
Glad to see an update. I just hope this is released before the PS3 and Wii launch days that way waiting won t seem so long.

NJisMYhome
October 14th, 2006, 16:14
cant wait

John Vattic
October 14th, 2006, 16:15
PS1P WIP - PS1 Emu for PSP coming someday

wraggster
October 14th, 2006, 16:17
yeah i wish the dynarec would work, then a release would be that much closer, itll be very interesting to see how much difference a dynarec makes.

im no coder but the difference between zx81s GBA emus and the dynarec gpsp gba emu of exophase was quite a jump.

any devs want to explain why dynarec makes such a difference ?

Kvonx
October 14th, 2006, 16:18
i jus wished that he released the version wraggster have then kept working so that we could have seen dramatic improvement it jus seems annoying to wait month after month again!!

splodger15
October 14th, 2006, 16:20
Not another coming soon

Cant wait much longer

JKKDARK
October 14th, 2006, 16:20
Nice, I can't wait for the first vesion! :)

Malksta
October 14th, 2006, 16:24
Awesome :D

Jiji01
October 14th, 2006, 16:29
In computer science, dynamic recompilation (sometimes abbreviated to dynarec) is a feature of some emulators and virtual machines, where the system may recompile some part of a program during execution. By compiling during execution, the system can tailor the generated code to reflect the program's run-time environment, and perhaps produce more efficient code by exploiting information that is not available to a traditional static compiler.

Example

Suppose a program is being run in an emulator and needs to copy a string.
The program is compiled originally for a very simple processor. This processor can only copy a byte at a time, and must do so by first reading it from the source string into a register, then writing it from that register into the destination string.
The original program might look something like this:

beginning:
mov A,[first string pointer] ;Put location of first character of source string in register A
mov B,[second string pointer] ;Put location of first character of destination string in register B
loop:
mov C,[A] ;Copy byte at address in register A to register C
mov [B],C ;Copy byte in register C to the address in register B
cmp [B],#0 ;Compare the data we just copied to 0
inc A ;Increment the address in register A to point to the next byte
inc B ;Increment the address in register B to point to the next byte
jnz loop ;If it wasn't 0 then we have more to copy, so go back and copy the next byte
end: ;If we didn't loop then we must have finished, so carry on with something else.

The emulator might be running on a processor which is similar, but extremely good at copying strings, and the emulator knows it can take advantage of this.

It might recognise the string copy sequence of instructions and decide to rewrite them more efficiently just before execution, to speed up the emulation.

Say there is an instruction on our new processor called movs, specifically designed to copy strings efficiently. Our theoretical movs instruction copies 16 bytes at a time, without having to load them into register C in between, but will stop if it copies a 0 byte (which marks the end of a string) and set the zero flag. It also knows that the addresses of the strings will be in registers A and B, so it increments A and B by 16 every time it executes, ready for the next copy. Our new recompiled code might look something like this:

beginning:
mov A,[first string pointer] ;Put location of first character of source string in register A
mov B,[second string pointer] ;Put location of first character of destination string in register B
loop:
movs [B],[A] ;Copy 16 bytes at address in register A to address in register B,
then increment A and B by 16
jnz loop ;If the zero flag isn't set then we haven't reached the end of the string,
so go back and copy some more.
end: ;If we didn't loop then we must have finished, so carry on with something else.

There is an immediate speed benefit simply because the processor doesn't have to load so many instructions to do the same task, but also because the movs instruction is likely to be optimised by the processor designer to be more efficient than the sequence used in the first example (for example it may make better use of parallel execution in the processor to increment A and B while it is still copying bytes).

In an ironic twist in real world usage, the first sequence of instructions (RISC) is generally preferred over the next (CISC). The reasons provided are slow CISC processor execution, prevention of pipeline stalls, and lower hardware overheads.
from wikipedia

so i think that dynarec is exactly what we already know, a way to make PS1P faster

(Sorry if my english isn't perfect, it's not my native language)

Datahax
October 14th, 2006, 16:32
In computer science, dynamic recompilation (sometimes abbreviated to dynarec) is a feature of some emulators and virtual machines, where the system may recompile some part of a program during execution. By compiling during execution, the system can tailor the generated code to reflect the program's run-time environment, and perhaps produce more efficient code by exploiting information that is not available to a traditional static compiler.

from wikipedia so i think that dynarec is exactly what we already know, a way to make PS1P faster

(Sorry if my english isn't perfect, it's not my native language)

Basically code written for one system may work great for that system because it uses everything as best as it can, but a different system executes the code differently and because of changes possibly less efficently, so this way the code is recompiled to work as best as it can on the different system.

Jiji01
October 14th, 2006, 16:35
thanks datahax, no i think we're ok with what a dynarec is.

Just keep on the good work AC, we're all with you [pom pom girl mode off/]

acn010
October 14th, 2006, 16:39
im waiting for it!!!!
XD

Shuin0
October 14th, 2006, 16:42
Im really starting to get iffy with the PS1 Emu.... I'm not taking that this is real or ever coming out. But we will see. But if it does i give all support if he can get anythin PS1 running on the PSP

mexicansnake
October 14th, 2006, 16:42
Awesome! I cant wait!.

acn010
October 14th, 2006, 16:47
Im really starting to get iffy with the PS1 Emu.... I'm not taking that this is real or ever coming out. But we will see. But if it does i give all support if he can get anythin PS1 running on the PSP
it is real, wraggy even introduce who is the coder on this emu

canwemakelove
October 14th, 2006, 16:58
gud newz

Cloudhunter
October 14th, 2006, 17:05
Keep the good news coming wraggy :) Glad to see there is progress. Tell you friend AC there is no rush (although he is probably reading what we put ;))

Cloudy

Mr.Denny
October 14th, 2006, 17:07
Thanks for the update Wragg!

This is going to be good :)

gotmilk0112
October 14th, 2006, 17:09
DAMN! not another "coming soon"!!!

how about a "near release" or a "almost here" ?

kersplatty
October 14th, 2006, 17:10
oh well rele3ase should be getting closer now goodluck AC

KlicK
October 14th, 2006, 17:14
Im really starting to get iffy with the PS1 Emu.... I'm not taking that this is real or ever coming out.

I agree with you one hundred percent.

Emeriastone
October 14th, 2006, 17:14
Man...

nyrtrublue
October 14th, 2006, 17:18
hes still working on dynarec but if hes improving wouldnt you want to know and also it more evidence so people cant say that its fake. And im not sure if but you release something as annonymous is there a way to protect what you coded? If not he would have to put out his name and sony could nail him and if he couldnt protect it they could steal his emulator cause his is gonna be better than theirs at this rate. Again im not real sure about what i just said but its something to think about.

spajdr
October 14th, 2006, 17:19
wraggster : can ye try Dino Crisis, or Resident Evil(s) or perhaps Silent Hill 1?

lumisi
October 14th, 2006, 17:26
ZZZZZZzzzzzzzz.....

NeoXCS
October 14th, 2006, 17:28
Im really starting to get iffy with the PS1 Emu.... I'm not taking that this is real or ever coming out.
I agree with you one hundred percent.

Please pay attention, wraggy personally has the beta for this one so its real. We just have no clue when it will come out. :p

Datahax
October 14th, 2006, 17:29
hes still working on dynarec but if hes improving wouldnt you want to know and also it more evidence so people cant say that its fake. And im not sure if but you release something as annonymous is there a way to protect what you coded? If not he would have to put out his name and sony could nail him and if he couldnt protect it they could steal his emulator cause his is gonna be better than theirs at this rate. Again im not real sure about what i just said but its something to think about.

Sony couldn't "nail" him for anything, as he hasn't done anything wrong. Emulators arn't illegal.

Sony isn't going to steal his emulator and I don't think it's going to be better than theirs considering they're a huge company and can pay people to develop software for them. Besides what would they gain from stealing it? Everyone would already have it anyway...

watupgroupie
October 14th, 2006, 17:30
it is real, wraggy even introduce who is the coder on this emu
the problem with releasing the coder's name is people will start flaming because it isn't out yet sorta what happended with yoshi except for a diffrent reason. but if there's a way he should realease a anomonous one so no one know's his name but people know that it's real (then it will shut people up like klick).

KlicK
October 14th, 2006, 17:33
Please pay attention, wraggy personally has the beta for this one so its real. We just have no clue when it will come out. :p

That's why I think it's fishy. If YOU had created an emulator like this 'Annonymous Coder' has claimed how perfect it is, wouldn't you want everyone to know your name and have people try it out, instead of having just one person. ;)

Accordion
October 14th, 2006, 17:37
That's why I think it's fishy. If YOU had created an emulator like this 'Annonymous Coder' has claimed how perfect it is, wouldn't you want everyone to know your name and have people try it out, instead of having just one person. ;)

dear dear, search the older ps1-p threads and you will find the answer...a line allows progress, a circle does not.

gamesquest1
October 14th, 2006, 17:38
well i think its just going to be released on the same date as sony's emulator as a sort of message to sony that their spesial upgrade features arnt so special also with (im not to sure but i think it was) booster and devhook he got a order against him so im pretty sure the coder might just be playing it safe, infact could it be booster:P lol but anyway if sony released theirs tommorow bet this would be out a few mins later.

Zephyroth_drgs
October 14th, 2006, 17:40
does anyone know if Final Fantasy tactics works?

:/

Cloud_35
October 14th, 2006, 17:46
When do you think it's gonna be released!!???

I wanna see if Parasite EVE works...

Rocksil
October 14th, 2006, 17:48
da emulator taking too long to come out its puttin people off

one winged angel
October 14th, 2006, 17:49
hey people you could look at it this way:
1:anonymous coder would release his emu now and get trouble with sony so the emu would stay as it is.
2: anonymous coder finish the emu release it and sony couldnt do a damn thing about it

ps:I think this emu is 100% real

valar
October 14th, 2006, 17:50
what about speed of raiden dx or einhander?is it playable? i'm a bit bored with coming soon info.isn't it better to wait till release date is known?

brainpan
October 14th, 2006, 17:51
You know, I'd almost rather not read ANY news about this until it is released just so I wont have to wade through noob naysaying crap. Instead, I say GOOD LUCK and GODSPEED!!! to you Anonymous Coder. Take your time and release it when its ready.

KlicK
October 14th, 2006, 17:51
hey people you could look at it this way:
1:anonymous coder would release his emu now and get trouble with sony so the emu would stay as it is.
2: anonymous coder finish the emu release it and sony couldnt do a damn thing about it

ps:I think this emu is 100% real

This 'Anonymous Coder' would not get in trouble for releasing this emulator.

brainpan
October 14th, 2006, 17:58
Originally posted by Klick
This 'Anonymous Coder' would not get in trouble for releasing this emulator.

Maybe, but SONY is known to be really cut throat. I would rather the coder be anonymous.

Basil Zero
October 14th, 2006, 17:58
the games are too big in size, how the heck are we supposed to fit it all?

brainpan
October 14th, 2006, 18:00
Orginally posted by Basil Zero

You have a 2gig card. Watcha worried about?:)

October 14th, 2006, 18:01
Is it just me, or do none of the images posted of this emulator actually show gameplay?
Its just cutscenes and select screens :\

KlicK
October 14th, 2006, 18:05

Well hello there, Basil. :p

jamesmc3stripe
October 14th, 2006, 18:10
YASSSSSSSSSSSSS i canot wait:D:D:D:D

A.C are you actually psmonkey...?:D lol, well who ever you are i love you man and keep up the good work:D

KlicK
October 14th, 2006, 18:17
This 'A.C' is most definetly not psmonkey/nexis . PSMonkey is not allowed to make homebrew games anymore because of his contract with the game company that hired him.

JD/
October 14th, 2006, 18:19
Is it just me, or do none of the images posted of this emulator actually show gameplay?
Its just cutscenes and select screens :\
If you had been doing research you'll notice that wraggy relesed some videos search for it (next time do research then people cant dispute your point) :p

psychadelicious
October 14th, 2006, 18:20
Cannot wait to play resident evil series on the go.

Makaveli777
October 14th, 2006, 18:22
I cant wait for this emualtor. It shouldnt say coming soon on the titles though because when I here "coming soon" Im thinking like 1 or 2 days. It should say "coming whenever" lol. Dont rush it though I want a good emulator to come out. Good luck!!!

porchemasi
October 14th, 2006, 18:27
cant waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

jamesmc3stripe
October 14th, 2006, 18:41
to my ps monkey coment earlyer

yeah but he could do it under a different name... or be anonomous(sp) and no one would know

bm4n
October 14th, 2006, 18:45
zomgosh this is one of my favorite games of all time, plz get in wifi support and full speed, i would have your babies

<3<3<3

nyrtrublue
October 14th, 2006, 18:47
Sony couldn't "nail" him for anything, as he hasn't done anything wrong. Emulators arn't illegal.

Sony isn't going to steal his emulator and I don't think it's going to be better than theirs considering they're a huge company and can pay people to develop software for them. Besides what would they gain from stealing it? Everyone would already have it anyway...

LOL i was being overly enthusiasthic and sarcastic to promote the emulator and i know they cant actually beat him in a case but they could take him to court just to bully him. Sorry if I seemed like an idiot.

Veskgar
October 14th, 2006, 18:48
While sure it is dissapointing that this is not released yet, what I seem to get from all of this news is that the AC is waiting for a release AFTER the dynarec is implemented.

And if that is the case, it will be well worth the wait. Why release the EMU now when most games would be too slow to be enjoyable and probably no sound?

WHY?

I'd rather wait. I love coders who are perfectionists and don't release until the work is of extremely high quality.

A.C. do your thing and don't let anyone rush you into a release. Most people with common sense and have been in the PSP homebrew scene for a while know that this project is not a fraud.

IMPORTANT TO NOTE:

Wasn't PSMONKEY in a magazine article in PSM magazine for his unfinished EMU project? Also, PSP homebrew in general has been getting its fair share of notoriety so imagine the publicity the A.C. will attract once a release occurs with the PS1P EMU. So nothing wrong with the A.C wanting to remain a mystery.

He would want this out before SONY's which will be released in the middle of November so it should only be a couple more weeks wait. maybe 3.

blackrave
October 14th, 2006, 18:49
Great news that the performance is increasing. Dynarec must be hard to code, but when it's done, I guess it will be quite fast-running.

Great work, anonymous coder! :)

KlicK
October 14th, 2006, 18:49
to my ps monkey coment earlyer

yeah but he could do it under a different name... or be anonomous(sp) and no one would know

nexis has more dignity than that.

October 14th, 2006, 18:53
If you had been doing research you'll notice that wraggy relesed some videos search for it (next time do research then people cant dispute your point) :p

Those ones recorded off a mobile phone that miraculously end just as the gameplay begins?

Besides, I was asking a question theres nothing to "dispute" :)

BL4Z3D247
October 14th, 2006, 19:03
nexis has more dignity than that.
yeh he does

and people this is real, how can u doubt Wraggy? he brings us all the news(well 99% of it as people submit news he doesn't see while he sleeps) and it's all legit news...so show some more support, if u were in A.C.'s shoes wouldn't u want positive support to motivate u or some wise @$$ remarks about how this is fake?

KlicK
October 14th, 2006, 19:08
If I was 'A.C.' I'd release a public beta to all the major news sites. And get famous.

masterpsp2.6
October 14th, 2006, 19:11
i hope when this is all done its fast and has sound!!!! i mean its take long enough....should be a kick ass Emu...

BL4Z3D247
October 14th, 2006, 19:17
If I was 'A.C.' I'd release a public beta to all the major news sites. And get famous.
well i don't think he wants all that attention yet, not from us but from $ony...he's waiting so he can make a release like Exophase did with gpSP, Exophase worked on gpSP for 3 months if i remember from his interview, so i'm assuming A.C. wants to do the same(get it near perfect then release it so all he needs to do are minor fixes)

p.s. but i don't think it's gunna take 3 months, just used Exophase as an exapmle

doverkiller
October 14th, 2006, 19:30
coming soon..
getting closer..
in a minute..
.. ?
missed it.. hahahahaha :D

Mr. Shizzy
October 14th, 2006, 19:45
Oh, this is real. I can't wait ! :D

Vega
October 14th, 2006, 20:11

Well, I know jack about ps1 ISOs, but I would have thought that a single game would fit on a 1gig stick no problems, seeing as a ps1 game would fit on a 700mb disc. I guess maybe the extracted files would come out much much bigger, but I was always under the impression that at least one game would fit on one disc.

BrooksyX
October 14th, 2006, 20:12
A release cant be to far of now. Thanks for the news wraggy.

Veskgar
October 14th, 2006, 20:13
#1 - A.C. obviously knows that DCEMU is the most respected and reliable homebrew community and has decided to release the EMU EXCLUSIVELY to DCEMU.

#2 - Instead of releasing a "public BETA" to the world and read posts by ungrateful people about how its not fast enough or such and such game doesn't work, he chooses to wait until this EMU is more advanced.......

Then the A.C. will be more than famous -- He will become legendary!

YourStillWithMe
October 14th, 2006, 20:18
good to see some news on this wragg old buddy. . . i was beginning to think we'd never hear from you about this release (only thing worth coming back for) FFVIII on PSP=prime!

emuking
October 14th, 2006, 20:23
i wonder how mgs runs or xenogears hmmm.... anyway thanks for the update wraggster and i hope ac hobo has a public release soon :D

Jpdeathblade
October 14th, 2006, 20:45
I cant belive it AC Hobo is going to be a legend! I dont even care about speed/sound now I just wanna play it =P

I can wait...well I can try

nyrtrublue
October 14th, 2006, 20:55
well i would see how good it is if this was his only project he could be a top 5 all time coder in my book

gunntims0103
October 14th, 2006, 20:58
its good to hear that the ps1 emu is running some games at full speed and a dynarec isnt even in place thats really good to hear cant wait to see what speed increase is given once a dynarec is actuallly added

Andraik
October 14th, 2006, 21:11
Next to Dark Alex, you are my favorate coder AC!!

...must have emu...

V3N0M
October 14th, 2006, 21:50
I have a feeling i know who this coder is...But i'm not saying anything lol

lplover2k
October 14th, 2006, 22:07
cool good to hear that progress are made :)

Gabba Gandalf
October 14th, 2006, 22:12
cant wait but one question how many fps is the maximum and the minimum :confused:

Zukan
October 14th, 2006, 22:41
FF series running real fast now, this is very, very good news :)
Wraggster if you have any time to kill someday, could you please test a few PSX shoot-em-up's to see how they handle? I'm a big shmup fan so being able to play either Einhänder or Thunder Force V on my PSP is going to rock everything else out there!

Mr.Denny
October 14th, 2006, 22:52
Also, if you have the time Wraggster, can i have the clothes right off your back?.

Lodis
October 14th, 2006, 23:03
ill beta test it? ROFL. but seriously i will.
Cant wait for this to be released coz there are no good psp games and plently good ps1 games.
cant wait

There are good Psp games but just not many. I am also really looking forward to this release but I think waiting until there is a working dynarec is extremely important because this will be the key.

Alucard
October 14th, 2006, 23:18
When is the official PSP PS1 emulator going to be released by Sony? I haven't seen any release dates anywhwere.

lord_gandhi
October 14th, 2006, 23:22
hey ppl im new... i thought i betta get started @ da biggest thredz
yea this psp emul8a is way good i cant w8 2 put it on my psp (which is my third..)

Lodis
October 14th, 2006, 23:40
well i don't think he wants all that attention yet, not from us but from $ony...he's waiting so he can make a release like Exophase did with gpSP, Exophase worked on gpSP for 3 months if i remember from his interview, so i'm assuming A.C. wants to do the same(get it near perfect then release it so all he needs to do are minor fixes)

p.s. but i don't think it's gunna take 3 months, just used Exophase as an exapmle

I wish he had done the same as Exophase did. With his GBA emulator, no one heard anything about it until he released it.

Kramer
October 14th, 2006, 23:41
Holy shit coming soon I cant wait:D

I wish he had done the same as Exophase did. With his GBA emulator, no one heard anything about it until he released it.

Same.

waldo777
October 14th, 2006, 23:48
I own at least 50 PSOne RPGs. I would be happy to test them all and post my results to be included in a beta.
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\EasterAAH!.jpg

dagger89
October 15th, 2006, 00:23
I own at least 50 PSOne RPGs. I would be happy to test them all and post my results to be included in a beta.
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\EasterAAH!.jpg

lol.....

magixien
October 15th, 2006, 00:41
I don't read all nine page of comments but I just want to say something about the news:

Message to Wraggster.

You announce a full speed emulator, but just say that it turn slowly... We are far from your first annonce my friend.

I give you, yesterday, an announce about Psx-P, but you forget to news it. You ask me to affiliate news about the two emulators but you don't... :-(

So I di it lmyself.

Yesterday on pspgen:
http://www.pspgen.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=2505&mode=thread&order=0&thold=0

news in french and in english :-)

Post here too, for those who doesn't want to go out from here :-)
http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=39071

aries2k4
October 15th, 2006, 01:13
Thanks for the info
both of you guys.
waiting for 2 releases now, lol

dagger89
October 15th, 2006, 01:15
magixien: Can you learn to read? Find where he said FULL SPEED anywhere in his posts. HE NEVER SAID FULL SPEED. in fact, people were corrected for saying that. And maybe its because nobody cares about that emulator anymore. PS1P is showing more progress, and Wraggster is someone who can be TRUSTED

Vega
October 15th, 2006, 01:15
Also, if you have the time Wraggster, can i have the clothes right off your back?.

Extremly sorry to spam... but that made me lol :D :D :D

Cloudhunter
October 15th, 2006, 01:25
I don't read all nine page of comments but I just want to say something about the news:

Message to Wraggster.

You announce a full speed emulator, but just say that it turn slowly... We are far from your first annonce my friend.

I give you, testerday, an announce about Psx-P, but you forget to news it. You ask me to affiliate news about the two emulators but you don't... :-(

So I di it lmyself.

Yesterday on pspgen:
http://www.pspgen.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=2505&mode=thread&order=0&thold=0

news in french and in english :-)

I really don't see the point of that news, it doesn't really say anything. Was damn hard to read aswell.

Cloudy

pkmaximum
October 15th, 2006, 01:32
Wow sounds great, I look forward to the release.

Vega
October 15th, 2006, 02:25
yea cloudy... that info was abit sketchy on that site. WTF?

BL4Z3D247
October 15th, 2006, 02:37
yeh but if he didn't people would be moaning about Yoshi leaving with a just a beta version of PSX-P released, atleast we know a kick @$$ psx emu is on the way

Jpdeathblade
October 15th, 2006, 02:38
Cant wait anymore =(

I will give candy to anyone who sends me a beta...That means either AC Hobo or W...1 of you will crack for CANDYCORN!

ok maybe not (considering all the candycorn in the world was made in 1982 and repacaged)...

pkmaximum
October 15th, 2006, 06:41
Hopefully the Dyranec Engine starts kicking into gear soon, because PSX with sound would be great =]

JadaBloom
October 15th, 2006, 07:14
Dunno if anyone can answer this question a lil off topic (but concerns homebrew) Does anyone know if the extra 4 mbyte of ram that TyRaNiD found out how to use on a 1.5 can be used to help emulate say snes9xtyl better (seeing as it's optimized to hell and the sound is being processed on the m.e. just wondering if it's of any use in that case). Or better yet is AC going to use this extra ram? (hints to wrag):D

Tinnus
October 15th, 2006, 18:33
Extra memory usually doesn't get you more speed for free... unless it's some kind of faster memory.

Message to Wraggster.

He never said it was fullspeed. You seem to be "taking sides" with Yoshi and making stuff up in order to take others down instead of taking YOU up...

Gene
October 15th, 2006, 21:56
When this is released, i might have to take a few sick days from work. :D

jimdolbe
October 15th, 2006, 22:58
So cool !

BrooksyX
October 15th, 2006, 23:08
When this is released, i might have to take a few sick days from work. :D

lol, and ill have to stay home sick from school. :D

D4rkn1c0n
October 16th, 2006, 02:50
hey just wondering if it is going to read iso formates of the discs. also what is the best program for ripping a ps disc into iso because i buy my discs legally and want to know how to rip them to put them on the psp

JKKDARK
October 16th, 2006, 04:19
hey just wondering if it is going to read iso formates of the discs. also what is the best program for ripping a ps disc into iso because i buy my discs legally and want to know how to rip them to put them on the psp
Yes, it will read ISO images. The best programs are Magic ISO, or ISO producer (It's free).