PDA

View Full Version : TCLClouds psp117 0.95 portal

benh
October 14th, 2006, 21:56
I am uploading and posting this on behalf of TCLCloud and this is the second release of his psp portal psp117, so lets here what he has to say about it -

This version includes over 35 games, 4 apps, 5 cartoons, 20 wallpapers, 2 wallpaper packs, 7 RSS channels and lots more in the links page! This is version 0.95, which means it pretty much complete, however seeing as its so close to completion i doubt i'll make version 1, but rather go on to do version 1.xx and so on. I am very pleased with this so far, the basic portal engine is now complete, it'll be much easier to add both new pages and content in the future, and hopefully that wont be too long. In upcoming releases I am hoping to include direct download links to demos, video downloads and expand the existing pages.

Enjoy!

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g264/tclcloud/screen1.jpg

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

TCLCloud
October 14th, 2006, 21:59
Thanks again Ben! Ha it rhymes! Also here a screenshot of it- http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g264/tclcloud/screen1.jpg

Minus the black line on the side sorry!

uncutshadow92
October 14th, 2006, 22:22
this looks pretty awsome

King of Fire
October 14th, 2006, 22:29
not bad

TCLCloud
October 14th, 2006, 22:34
Thanks, anyone downloaded it?

XpspX
October 14th, 2006, 23:29
Downloading at the moment =]

XpspX
October 14th, 2006, 23:41
hmph..doesnt seem to want to work..its actually pissing me off ^.^

EDIT: nevermind, got it working..somehow my fonthack mod messed with it...

Its a pretty cool portal. the only thing i would change is the Flash Games list. You should split it into two lists side by side instead of the background tiling.:)
Internet browser and the tiff fonthack mod dont mix. Choose one or the other or just switch .Dreg and .Ireg whenever you want to use the internet.

blackrave
October 15th, 2006, 00:02
TCLCloud has been good with this one. Very nice and simple portal with lots of fun games, flash videos and links to PSP compatible wallpapers, RSS podcasts and sites.

Keep up the great work, TCLCloud! This is very good stuff! :)

carlitx
October 15th, 2006, 01:01
Kool app dude works great thnx alot;):)

Nikolaos
October 15th, 2006, 01:04
hope u saw my comments on the last release, hopefully some of my suggestions shall show :) dling right now, looks like alot of improvement.

MBaller20
October 15th, 2006, 01:49
can someone help me. i downloaded it and put the folder in the root of my memory stick. what do i type in the psp browser address bar?:confused:

MBaller20
October 15th, 2006, 01:53
can someone help me. i downloaded it and put the folder in the root of my memory stick. what do i type in the psp browser address bar?:confused:
nvm. got it working. Nice Job:)

whitey75
October 15th, 2006, 01:53
Hey this doesnt happen to the awesome flash game pacxon does it? the games featured here:

http://www.onemorelevel.com/games.php?game=341

BTW check out the other flash games on this site....most are extremely high quality!

benh
October 15th, 2006, 01:54
you put the portal into PSP/COMMON not in the root of your mem stick and the address is file:/psp/common/portal117/portal117.htm

Mr. Shizzy
October 15th, 2006, 06:16
So can I add my own flash games to the list? Also, do I actually need internet access to play flash games saved on my memory stick, with this portal? For some reason, my Bookmarks don't work with DevHook 0.46. It sucks having to always either type in the path of the flash game, or scroll through "history" to find them. And I'm not always around my wirless internet access. It would be handy if there was an app to index, and play the flash games saved on my memory stivk. :) Thanks in advance to anyone who can help. :)

froggie22
October 15th, 2006, 09:20
this link doesnt work for me it downloads about 1mb of it n then sayis its finishd and stops. i have tryd using Internet explorer and firefox browser but they both do the same. help please!!!!

TCLCloud
October 15th, 2006, 11:10
If this download isnt working use this link http://www.filefactory.com/file/08ca06/

and thanks whitey i'll lokk at those flash games and add some more, i'll try to get that pacxon on the next release.

mr_nick666
October 15th, 2006, 11:44
I really like this :p I was using PSParcade but I think I may switch! ;) This looks really nice too :cool:

TCLCloud
October 15th, 2006, 12:37
Thanks, i liked PSP Arcade, by Chubigan i think but i just wanted more, i saw there was potential to expand so i did! and will continue to do so, also thanks everyone for your advice, i will include a few more games in the next version and will organise the games section into 2 columns, also vidoe downloads will be linked in the next version as will more psps wallpapers and wallpaper packs!

whitey75
October 15th, 2006, 13:07
Cheers TCL. Pacxon may be using a different version of flash, however I wish u every luck getting it to work. I know I wouldnt be the only one wasting a lot of time on that gem if u were to get it to run on the psp.

Thanks mate.

TCLCloud
October 15th, 2006, 15:25
I had a look at getting it to work but it just wouldnt! Im going to look for a differnet version of it and try again, but im also adding more content to this, so far i've updated it with 5 more games making it 45ish in total, and with my new bandwidth and hosting space i've made it possible to download videos straight to your psp from my portal, obviously you'll need the internet to do so but the links are direct and easy to use.....

Also the next version will have credits and i've sorted it out most of the text problems, including the one on the game page where the background would be tiled, thats fixed.....

mnuhaily22
October 16th, 2006, 12:37
Downloading at the moment =]
Same:)

TCLCloud
October 16th, 2006, 18:42
Im still updating it, so far i've added 5 new games, video downloads, more RSS channels, new links and also credits.

Now i need to update the wallpaper section and then see what else to do, the first release will probably be on my website www.freewebs.com/psp117 first and then on here shortly after.

Mr. Shizzy
October 17th, 2006, 09:24
Sorry, but how exactly could I add my own Flash Games to those already in the portal? I'm usually not too big on Portals, but this one totally rocks ! :D Thanks TCLCloud ! :)