PDA

View Full Version : pes 4 option file ONLY £4.50  

samar7
October 17th, 2004, 13:12
PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 4 UPDATE FILE 2004/05

The BEST Pro Evolution Soccer 4 Update File

ONLY £4.50

Want to play a realistic PES4? well this is ther perfect answer! The Ultimate option file update includes.
Benefits
Correct Player names
for both national and club teams, including the back of players tops.

Fully updated transfers
to the 04/09/04, meaning teams like Chelsea have all of their new players. man utd have Rooney, Madrid have Owen ect

Club team names/Commentry names all correct

Fully optimized squads,
meaning teams always start with their strongest lineup.

Some player stats optimized

some players who were underrated have been upgraded slightly.

All the Club team badges and flags
have been made 99% perfect.

All the Club and national kits
have been made life like with all the sponcers badges and names,

(man utd will have vodaphone and the badge and nike tick)

Commentry names have been made as close to the real thing as possible, some even perfect.

Unlocked player transfer mode so when a transfer happens it's simple to just swap the players clubs.
Also included in the update is the Complete premiership and champions league teams
+ much much more

PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU NEED TO SEND ME YOUR MEMORY CARD + PAYMENT AND I WILL COPY THE FILE UPDATE ONTO THE MEMORY CARD AND SEND IT BACK TO YOU FIRST CLASS THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL GAME ,

Please mail all questions to

[email protected]

Alternatively you can add me to your msn as this is easier. This Option file is far more accurate than any cheap update disc's. All this for only £4.50

I am now also selling Brand New Official PS2 8MB memory cards with the update file on them for £23 with free p&p

please email [email protected] for details

Update file photo album

http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/chriscg123/album?.dir=/8874

THIS FILE IS 100% CREATED BY MYSELF AND HAS TAKE OVER 60 HOURS OF HARD WORK

simbot41
November 15th, 2004, 19:51
Hey dude you can get this for free over at www.pesfan.com. Why would people pay for it?

soodesh
November 21st, 2004, 05:09
i bought a second hand pes4 without the manual. Do you know where can i buy or download a manual for this game?Thanks.