PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom of Paradise sequel detailed

wraggster
October 16th, 2006, 19:30
Via Gamespot (http://us.gamespot.com/news/6159867.html)

Today Japanese-language gaming site Famitsu.com divulged some details about the upcoming sequel to Sony Computer Entertainment's PlayStation Portable action role-playing hybrid Kingdom of Paradise. Known as Tenchi no Mon 2: Busouden in Japan, the game is scheduled to hit shelves there on October 19. The game will have two main playable protagonists, Rou and Shunka, but according to Famitsu other characters will become playable as the story progresses. A pair of new characters were also introduced: One is a hulking, booze-swilling monk named Sutta Monda, while the other is Sema Purunapaine Borumu, the 23rd empress of the continent on which the story is set. Famitsu.com also reported that players will be able to download new quests and items using the PSP's wireless network capabilities.

TCLCloud
October 16th, 2006, 19:54
Hmm never played the first one? Was it any good? is this worth getting?

At least they're taking advantage of downloads and stuff.....

vanle
October 16th, 2006, 21:52
The first one was pretty good, I was surprised by the graphics quality back then. It's pretty easy to jump into, my only problem with it is that it was WAY too short. Could be beatin in a few hours, once beaten you can play again with all the stuff you've collected before and harder bad guys but still too easy.

Basil Zero
October 16th, 2006, 23:26
cant wait to get the original first, once it reaches 20 dollars

bakapsp21
October 16th, 2006, 23:32
sweet, can't wait to get my hand on this! :)

i can only hope this time they retain the jap voice audio when it released in the states.. other than that this game is gonna rock :D

TCLCloud
October 17th, 2006, 15:57
So what do you have to actually do in the game? I know its got FF characters but its not like an RPG is it?