PDA

View Full Version : Avatar: The Last Airbender

wraggster
October 16th, 2006, 19:52
New from SuccessHK (http://www.superufo.com/?aff_id=24)

http://www.success-hk.com/item_photo/item/PSP0462-L.jpg

Bring to life an adventure of intrigue, deceit, and revelation in Avatar The Last Airbender. Play as Aang, Katara, Haru, and Sokka as you grow your team into an unstoppable force making discoveries in a thrilling blend of magic and martial-arts combat. Use your fully customizable bending powers to master the four elements of earth, air, water, and fire and explore the beautifully detailed environments of the Avatar nations.

mesosade
October 16th, 2006, 19:57
never seen this anime show...any good?

NJisMYhome
October 16th, 2006, 20:17
never seen this anime show...any good?

this show is the best show ive ever seen in my life, the game is crap but the show is very good. u can watch all of them on youtube, or download them

mesosade
October 16th, 2006, 20:26
sweet, sounds great it's been hard to find any good ones since toonami started showing lotsa crap and got rid of DBZ

Vega
October 16th, 2006, 21:01
The game isn't "crap". Its perfectly playable.
Basically, an RPG for the younger audience. Its by no means "crap".

smeky
October 16th, 2006, 21:36
The game isn't "crap". Its perfectly playable.
Basically, an RPG for the younger audience. Its by no means "crap".

the game is crap and very short in my eyes .its not like the other role-playing games that r out for the psp this game is jus to simple

MUDD
October 16th, 2006, 23:41
its very simple .and feels empty .

Vega
October 17th, 2006, 00:31
its very simple .and feels empty .

Its aimed at children.. as is the TV Show. Its not aimed at the hardcore RPG audience.
My little brother, who is 7, enjoys this game. He can play it with ease, thats what the game is for... kids.
It is a nick cartoon ya know.

kcajblue
October 17th, 2006, 00:40
i dont care. Avatar is awesome! :D

S34MU5
October 17th, 2006, 01:58
avatar is awsome. might watch some just now,
but whats with the name,

"Airbender " :D

JKKDARK
October 17th, 2006, 02:01
I wonder if this one is good. Also, I never saw the animated series, I don't have any idea about it :S

pkmaximum
October 17th, 2006, 02:48
Oh wow, this game was kind of horrible.... -_-. For you Untold Legend top birds eye view adventure fanatics. then this game is for you. Doesn't suit me at all though -_-

Xenon312
October 17th, 2006, 07:48
Otherwise good game, but it lacks voiceacting, and it IS rather short of a game.

masterpsp2.6
October 17th, 2006, 18:12
boooooooo

Veskgar
October 17th, 2006, 19:07
Its only an OK game. If you have plenty of money to spare or have beaten all of the other PSP games, go for it, but this game gives just a mediocre gaming experience.

NJisMYhome
October 17th, 2006, 21:04
Its aimed at children.. as is the TV Show. Its not aimed at the hardcore RPG audience.
My little brother, who is 7, enjoys this game. He can play it with ease, thats what the game is for... kids.
It is a nick cartoon ya know.
avatar is for kids, but it is a really good F'ING show, seriously, its kinda like watching a final fantasy, atleast for me.....im 16 and i love this show, theres nothing at all kiddy about it