PDA

View Full Version : Portal 117 Version 1.1

TCLCloud
October 17th, 2006, 16:18
Here is my new portal for the PSP ideally 2.80 but anything from 2.00 upwards is fine. Also if you emulate higher versions of firmware and have access to RSS and Flash then this is fine.

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g264/tclcloud/screen1-1.jpg

Instructions-

1. After Unziping folder place Portal 117 Folder in D:\PSP\COMMON to make D:\PSP\COMMON\Portal 117

2. On your PSP Browser type file:/psp/common/portal117/portal117.htm

3. The main portal page should load up, from here you can select Games, Apps, Videos, Wallpapers, RSS and Podcasts
and Links, i would suggest adding the main page to your bookmarks or setting it as your home page

This version contains-

45 Flash Games
4 Flash Apps
5 Flash Cartoons
10+ video Downloads
4 wallpaper pack downlaods
50+ wallpaper downloads
10 RSS Channels video and audio
20+ Links on Links Page
Credits page

Things left to do-

1. Add direct Demo links, so far only links to Zip folders possible, any attempt at downloading an EBOOT will result in it being saved in a file called "update" and not allowing the demo to work.
2. Add more videos, wallpapers, flash games and flash apps
3. Add content related to next firmware release.

www.freewebs.com/psp117

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

masterpsp2.6
October 17th, 2006, 18:07
wat so special about it??

The_Ultimate_Eggman
October 17th, 2006, 18:22
Old news got it on sunday from another site is a nicley featured portal quite fast too.

carlitx
October 17th, 2006, 18:44
nice i love all the possibilties for 2.80 scince i am a 2.80 user thnx alot dud!!!:):):):):):):)

TCLCloud
October 17th, 2006, 18:54
The one you got on sunday is old, and i made this so i would kinda know, and thanks carlitx, most people forget that us people on 2.80 still need stuff to do as well......

The_Ultimate_Eggman
October 17th, 2006, 19:21
Hey thanks cloud for the heads up like i said its a great little portal would like to see how it progreses .Will put the updated one on now !!!

Mr. Shizzy
October 17th, 2006, 19:24
Cool. I love flash portals. It helps me stay organized. How easy is it to add your own flash games, so they are viewable on the portal list?

TCLCloud
October 17th, 2006, 20:13
that wouldnt be too hard, if you added the .swf to the portal117/games and then opened a web page making program, word will do fine, add the name of it and hyperlink it to the file you just added, of course if you send it to me i can add it in the next update, and give you credit, and thanks Eggman!

kristneder
October 18th, 2006, 08:57
How do I get the Imageviewer to work? - I can't see any pics :confused:

TCLCloud
October 18th, 2006, 09:48
That'd involve doing some things with your own PSP, it woulda made installation annoying if i had set that up, its on dcemu with full instructions if you did want to set it up though

giggity giggity goo
October 18th, 2006, 19:28
"the content cannot be viewed"

copied files exactly like you stated in .txt and typed the
file: part exactly like it says

i also cant bookmark it the link wont work

am i doing something wrong?

also im wondering if i can add my own .swf videos i want to put my bonus stage videos on it

thanks

demonblaze
November 13th, 2006, 22:42
This worked for me to begin with but now my psp shows the same message. Being a huge Loccorocco fan I downloaded the special halloween level but had to upgrade my firmware to V2.82 as it's needed to play the game. The 'Security fixes' in this firmware seems to have disabled the ability to load flash content from the memory stick. I can understand Sony not wanting homebrew on their handheld (well almost) but I mean why this? This flash content is harmless and quite fun to mess about with. :mad: Oh Loccorocco, how my love for you pains me so...

TCLCloud
November 14th, 2006, 18:56
Flash from the memory stick does still work on 2.82, its on mine, although you should probably check you t the new version of the portal in my sig.....

demonblaze
November 15th, 2006, 22:59
Weird as as xtel this and the msn lookalike all stopped working. I spoke to Sony on the phone today (as my analogue nub keeps sticking) and asked them about it in a roundabout way. The girl stated that this was one of the security issues the update was going to fix. I'm gonna test this new version and hopefully she was talking bull as I loved this portal.

demonblaze
November 16th, 2006, 00:27
Ok I'm a dildo. At least I'm brave enough to admit it. Someone had wiped my bookmarks and when I re-typed the address of the apps I forgot the : :D . It's all working again, nce update btw :thumbup:

josnor
February 9th, 2007, 18:48
i dun evary thing it says but its not working i am on 2.81