PDA

View Full Version : SNEmulDS! v0.3 Beta - Snes Emulator for the Nintendo DS

wraggster
October 17th, 2006, 20:10
Archeide (http://snemul.free.fr/ds/) has posted a new release of SNEmulDS!
SNEmulDS 0.3b changes are :

It seems indeed that save feature was broken for most users in alpha release. This beta version of 0.3 includes a simpler save system that should work for all devices that support saving. Another little change : larger items in all file selections and a back button in the Select ROM selection.

Download and Give Feedback/ Compatability Reports Via Comments

le_dadaiste
October 17th, 2006, 22:34
gosh seiken densetu 3 doesnt boot anymore !

oh god if only i could play it on DS... ^^

Merci pour tout ton travail, j'espère vmt que tu vas y arriver, en tt cas je suis 100% ave toi! bvo!

SuperJMN
October 17th, 2006, 23:37
Super Metroid is unplayable due to the graphic corruption when you try to scape later to defeat Ridley.

In games like Super Mario Word or Megaman X the backgrounds have wrong Z-orders. The SPC Jukebox usually hangs the DS.

For the rest: what a good emulator!! The sound is well emulated, only lacks quality.

Bonic
October 18th, 2006, 03:25
1. For all I know theres 3 Nes Emus, use NESDS!!
2. Play games better? You silly kid, the game speed plays by the speed of your CARD! Get a CompactFlash, HHD sucks.
3.Just so you know, IT CANT SAVE! :P
4. Why the hell are you even asking that on a Snes topic?

ACID
October 18th, 2006, 16:40
well another great release thanks so much.

Rasputin
October 18th, 2006, 17:36
Time to give this emu a try. :)

Arimasen
October 19th, 2006, 06:00
Does the creator even VIEW this forum? I am BEGGING for M3 SD support!

Jeromel
October 24th, 2006, 21:04
Any plans for making this compatible for DS-Link?

sonikku88
October 27th, 2006, 03:42
1. For all I know theres 3 Nes Emus, use NESDS!!
2. Play games better? You silly kid, the game speed plays by the speed of your CARD! Get a CompactFlash, HHD sucks.
3.Just so you know, IT CANT SAVE! :P
4. Why the hell are you even asking that on a Snes topic?

Uh...who's talking about NES emulators? :confused:

mainnine
November 14th, 2006, 21:50
is there any way to fix the graphics problems with the emulator options? or should i wait til the next release. every rom i try has flickering graphics.

anyhow best snes emulator i have had on ds so far! keep it up!

lostgame
November 19th, 2006, 17:13
Yeah, the flickering graphics make it really annoying to play any game, I prefer Picodrive's lack of speed over the flickering graphics I get with this...

jmac777
November 29th, 2006, 03:39
chrono trigger?

pamman5000
November 29th, 2006, 15:46
Going to test this out. The other emu work but not to well. I only want to play one Snes game though. Nice Emu.

buothz
December 1st, 2006, 05:18
Sorry for my question, there is a Snes Emulator that go on a Supercard Mini SD? I have try it and Snezzi but don't go, there is a guide?
thanks a lot

DanTheManMS
December 1st, 2006, 22:27
SnezziDS doesn't work on your M3 MiniSD? Did you try using a known compatible game? Are you sure you downloaded SnezziDS and not Snezziboy?