PDA

View Full Version : Setting up an Online PSP Gaming Tournament?

r2works
October 18th, 2006, 00:01
I was trying to connect to the Outrun Online server the other day to play online and saw that NO ONE was online to play!

Do you think we can setup an online gaming schedule or gaming league through the DCEmu network? Im not sure how it should work, or even if it should be a tournament base theme, but I definetly feel that it would be an interesting idea to try out. This wouldnt just be for Outrun either...

What do you all think? :)

Gene
October 18th, 2006, 06:03
sounds like a good idea to me.

Kramer
October 18th, 2006, 06:09
Yeah we should have tournaments and everything that would be pretty cool.

V3N0M
October 18th, 2006, 06:10
Ya know, thats an intresting idea. Because i don't think online gaming really has cought on to the psp yet. So that would be a good way to get it going. Because i was on wipeout pure the other day and once again nobody was on. So that would be a cool thing DCemu could do. I'd check with wraggster.

Apoklepz
October 18th, 2006, 20:59
Yes, please...we should all support this! I can hardly find someone to play with, since almost nobody owns a PSP around where I live...I only play Snes games online with my bro sometimes in the weekends, whenever I can get a hold of him through MSN ...and he's in Puerto Rico...This would be soooo frikking cool. I've only done it with SNEStyl, though...not any commercial games, yet...I do own Wipeout Pure however, and would love to challenge anybody here...:D

BTW, anaybody know if Coded Arms can somehow be played online against other peeps? That would rock!

r2works
October 18th, 2006, 21:37
yah I was thinking we could have sign ups similar to the way we had the DCEmu awards...