PDA

View Full Version : Enjoy your PSP anywhere and everywhere with the flexible holder

wraggster
October 18th, 2006, 01:57
Via Newlaunches (http://www.newlaunches.com/archives/enjoy_your_psp_anywhere_and_everywhere_with_the_fl exible_holder.php)

From Game Tex Japan comes the Flexible holder which has a stand for the PSP on one end and a suction cup on the other. The arm is around 17 cms long and can be turned a full 360 degrees. With the soon to be available GPS add on you can hook the PSP to your car's windshield and zip around town. There are tons of combinations of using the holder like sticking it to your bed to play MGS or watching a movie on the UMD and the craziest of all placing it next to the kitchen sink to catch a flick. You dont have to worry about the PSP falling down as the suction cup is very strong.

Screens Via Comments

Jonesyxxiv
October 18th, 2006, 02:00
That actually looks pretty cool, but I dont know if id buy one. It would be good for GPS and movies.

sedkiller
October 18th, 2006, 02:04
i wont buy this for now unless it's like 10$. I'll use it for watching movies and GPS lol just like Jonesyxxiv ! .... Or maybe upside down who knows !

Cloudhunter
October 18th, 2006, 02:25
I've got a flexible holder! It's called a hand! :p

But seriously, looks cool for watching movies on, gives your arms a rest.

Cloudy

Gene
October 18th, 2006, 02:27
its aprox. 13USD as stated on Newlaunches

Wally
October 18th, 2006, 02:38
Why doesnt someone make something so that the PSP fits behind a car seat with access to the power plug and headphones jack..

I tried this once, ended up working but was really rough....

Something that slips over the seat providing a pillow for the passenger/ driver in the front seat!

juancarlos
October 18th, 2006, 02:41
I dont think the GPS will work with this, looks like it cover the little holes where the GPS will attached. Still nice for movies...

Tonx_9
October 18th, 2006, 02:57
im gonna get one it looks awsome and it will be good for the car aswell(those long road trips)!

Mark30001
October 18th, 2006, 03:08
Looks pretty nice, yet I doubt I would have time in the car/before bed. :(

gangsta14
October 18th, 2006, 03:09
thats pretty cool but i will only buy one if its cheap like 10 to 20 dollars

chiefy
October 18th, 2006, 03:12
without looking at the pictures you have to download I know exactly what you are talking about. Before I even bought my psp I seen them on Ebay for like 10 bucks and thought to myself "Damn that would be bitchen for my car or anything else I could stick it on.". I've yet to buy one since I spent over $300 on my psp and everything I bought with it. But I say this is by far the best product I've seen for you car and psp. Hell I drive around with my psp in my cup holder right now....I would kill for one of those.

shrimpidy
October 18th, 2006, 03:15
I need one of those things. The main downside is that I live in Canada (a lot less variety of stuff than in the U.S) and my parents won't let me buy stuff off the internet.

danastasiei
October 18th, 2006, 04:01
and from where can I buy this in Canada? , cause is realy cheap and useful to me

razorak
October 18th, 2006, 04:05
this looks interesting...though i won't be needing it...any signs of a water proof casing yet? :p

Basil Zero
October 18th, 2006, 04:40

But seriously, looks cool for watching movies on, gives your arms a rest.

Cloudy

i rather use my hand...come on people, dont be so lazy.

EvilDooinz
October 18th, 2006, 04:54
i rather use my hand...come on people, dont be so lazy.
ya let me see you drive with one hand and hold yourt PSP in the other while watching a movie. thats smart.

pkmusicmaker
October 18th, 2006, 04:57
Yeah the GPS won't work with it. I'm surprised no one's come up with a design that will work with GPS yet.

Sk8.4.Life
October 18th, 2006, 06:34
This looks awesome! If I can just figure out where you buy it at on the site... I think this would be great for sticking to the head of a bed and be able to lay down on a pillow, looking up, and watch a video as if it was a tv in the ceiling. :D

Sk8.4.Life
October 18th, 2006, 06:47
For anyone seriously considering buying one of these, I'de look here. I think I'm going to get one.

http://www.mobifever.com/storefrontprofiles/processfeed.aspx?sfid=71686&i=185458626&mpid=3428&dfid=1

They're $1 and $13 for shipping. Additional $2 for insurance.

The checkout says it's coming from Hong Kong by air.

I think I'm going to get one with insurance, because it's out of the country, and the total price is $15.97.

masterpsp2.6
October 18th, 2006, 07:21
maybe for the car

kando
October 18th, 2006, 08:06
successhk has had them for a while...i got one a couple weeks back. really nice suction cup. if you mod up the psp w/ the tv kit and plug in a ps2 controller, u got a whole setup in ur car =p

Broadus
October 18th, 2006, 08:16
How trusty is that suction cup with the weight of the PSP? Wouldn't want the suction cup to let go of whatever it's stuck to, letting the PSP crash to the ground.

kando
October 18th, 2006, 08:17
How trusty is that suction cup with the weight of the PSP? Wouldn't want the suction cup to let go of whatever it's stuck to, letting the PSP crash to the ground.

believe me when i say, it can lift glass :)

mnuhaily22
October 18th, 2006, 11:00
Pretty cool, but still if I can't use the GPS on it, what is the fu**in point?

crypysmoker
October 18th, 2006, 14:06
it would be perfect if the GPS add-on would have some kind of naviagtion tool on it, Stick it up in your car window and show you where you should go.

blackrave
October 18th, 2006, 15:24
I might get one of these if it allows Sony's new equipment to be used with it. I'm getting tired of holding my PSP with my hands when watching movies or when in bed.

Drem
October 18th, 2006, 17:36
Great, this is exactly what i need! Look forward to buy one in my country.

luis_05
October 19th, 2006, 01:31

Lmao!!!

yeah its look tizight, i would buy one :-)

shiftybill
October 19th, 2006, 01:50
ive seen stuff like this before but not with a suction cup it had a claw thing on the end, might buy this if it comes downunder

nightwinn
October 19th, 2006, 07:34
If it is not compatible with Sony's GPS receiver, you could either make or buy an extension usb cable for it and place the receiver somewhere else. This might be a good idea because you could position it for better reception.

On a side note, you could also just use a gps receiver that connects through the remote control port.