PDA

View Full Version : Whos R.A.B ? in Harry Potter book 6

wraggster
October 18th, 2006, 15:44
DUmbledore and Harry potter go to the cae to get the horcrux but it was already stolen and someone called RAB said he destroyed, any ideas who rab is ?

ExcruciationX
October 18th, 2006, 16:33
Yeah, I was puzzled on that too...

wraggster
October 18th, 2006, 17:46
is it a newcomer or maybe an organization like the order of the pheonix ?

ExcruciationX
October 18th, 2006, 18:08
is it a newcomer or maybe an organization like the order of the pheonix ?
I think it's a newcomer.

M!ckeY
October 18th, 2006, 19:47
yeah, that part really confused me as well, but i think it's a newcomer

Knux896
October 18th, 2006, 21:38
DUmbledore and Harry potter go to the cae to get the horcrux but it was already stolen and someone called RAB said he destroyed, any ideas who rab is ?
Look to the 5th.

tallica
October 18th, 2006, 22:41
I think its a newcomer.

Knux896
October 18th, 2006, 22:43
It was not destroyed, though he was.

Don't you hate it when peoples posts are shorter than their sigs.:p

DPyro
October 21st, 2006, 16:53
Wow, you guys should really do your research...I'm not even a Harry Potter fan but I have the answer for you. His name is Regulus A. Black ;)

wraggster
October 21st, 2006, 18:42
is it always as simple as that in the world of harry potter

Knux896
October 22nd, 2006, 03:58
Wow, you guys should really do your research...I'm not even a Harry Potter fan but I have the answer for you. His name is Regulus A. Black ;)
Well gee, give it away why don't you. :rolleyes: At least I tried to help people figure it out on their own. :p

ab88
October 23rd, 2006, 07:15
I read that somewhere too, the thing that was in Sirius's house could be that holcrux (spelling :( )

darn no spoiler tags, o well

wraggster
October 23rd, 2006, 13:33
yeah the locket that Mundungus was selling ?

SnesR0X
November 6th, 2006, 05:33
I thought it was fairly obvious who it was, but as always, you can't be completely sure untill you've read the last book. They try to fool you into thinking one thing and it's really completely wrong, but yeah, it probably is his brother, but when Serious described him, he didn't sound too bright..

Cap'n 1time
November 29th, 2006, 18:59
You know, i wouldnt be supprised if the author got so pissed off at everyone assuming it is Regulus that she just adds a new random character to piss off all the rumor mills on the internet. YEAH i am a in the closet a Harry Potter fan, what of it?

Emeriastone
December 1st, 2006, 07:03
Lol, makes me wish I had a photographic memory and remember all the little details when I read stuff