PDA

View Full Version : Lando Calrissian is in C&C3!

wraggster
October 18th, 2006, 17:10
Actor Billy Dee Williams joins Michael Ironside for C&C3's celebrity line-up

"This is the most fun I've had since Star Wars!", exclaims Billy Dee Williams about his involvement in the high-definition, live action video sequences being filmed for forthcoming RTS Command & Conquer 3.

The actor famous for portraying Lando Calrissian in Star Wars movies The Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi is joined by fellow thesp Michael Ironside (who, according to our own Andy Robinson, is "F****** brilliant!"), Tricia Helfer, Josh Holloway, Grace Park, Ivana Bozilovic and Shauntay Hinton for C&C3's video sequences.

Williams will be playing GDI Director Redmond Boyle, a character who has "more depth than I expected from a video game personality", explains the former Star Wars star. "His polished exterior gradually breaks down as the world is plunged into chaos and he eventually shows his true nature under extreme pressure."

An enthusiastic executive producer Mike Verdu is thrilled about the cast line-up. "Telling a story with a mix of live action and high-end movie-quality computer graphics has been one of the hallmarks of the Command & Conquer (C&C) series. I am delighted that we are bringing the rich game world and epic story for C&C 3 to life with an amazing cast and stunning CG effects - and I can't wait for gamers to see the results. These very talented actors have added tremendous depth and dimension to the C&C 3 game experience",

In addition to the above acting talent, real-life news reporters John Huck, anchor of the FOX affiliate in Las Vegas and Shanon Cook, freelance reporter for a major news network, will be assuming the roles of anchors and field reporters bringing the world the latest news on the third Tiberium War. And of course, Joe Kucan is reprising his role as Kane, leader of the Brotherhood of Nod.