PDA

View Full Version : Wii Play - New screens

wraggster
October 18th, 2006, 17:58
Featuring fishing, air hockey, shooting and Pose Mii mini-games

Looks like good, simple fun, doesn't it? The fishing, air hockey and shooting gaems are pretty self-explanatory. Pose Mii is an interesting game that has you twisting and pointing the Wii Remote to manipulate a Mii, positioning it to fit into the poses shown in the bubbles.

Wii Play, which is one of three first-party launch games, aims to get families playing the Wii with a selection of simple games like pool, pinball and the games pictured below.

For £39.99, Wii Play will come bundled with a Wii Remote, which costs £30 on its own anyway. So anyone planning on grabbing another Wii Remote for their new console can't go far wrong splashing out an extra tenner to get Wii Play too. It all makes sense.

Screens Here (http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=147817)

JKKDARK
October 18th, 2006, 20:06
looks not bad ;)

fg-54
October 18th, 2006, 20:53
yup, but i wish they had more then just 4 minigames.

chemical
October 19th, 2006, 12:37
Normally I wouldn't of got it, but its only a tenner more with a Wiimote I'll most likely be buying one

Amethyst
October 19th, 2006, 12:47
So the Wii comes with Wii Sports and the second remote comes with Wii Play? I'm just trying to get my facts straight. If so, that's awesome! Two decent games to play while I refill my wallet.

Kramer
October 20th, 2006, 01:53
So the Wii comes with Wii Sports and the second remote comes with Wii Play? I'm just trying to get my facts straight. If so, that's awesome! Two decent games to play while I refill my wallet.

Yep that's right.

I preordered this yesterday along with Zelda and Red Steel:D