PDA

View Full Version : Image Viewer Ver0.22

wraggster
October 18th, 2006, 18:19
The Infantile Paralysiser (http://mdxonline.dyndns.org/archives/nds/) peeps have released a new version of their Image viewer for the Nintendo DS:

Version 0.22 2006/10/18

The corner icon was added.
The backlight of NDSLite is changed.
When the cap is shut, the backlight is turned off.
The resume function is added.
The memory leak bug of the file selection was corrected.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

Amethyst
October 18th, 2006, 19:52
Since I can't get the comic book app to work on my MMD this one makes a great substitute.

Good job!

Cygoku
October 18th, 2006, 20:26
Since I can't get the comic book app to work on my MMD this one makes a great substitute.

Good job!So, ranked to second place?

Cygoku

TeenDev
October 18th, 2006, 23:07

Good job!

sweet an alternate its a lot better than moonshell

Junixx
October 19th, 2006, 01:54
Wonder if they will ever combine the Voicechat, Moonshell, and Image viewer together and maybe start something like DSOrganize....

evi1d33d
October 19th, 2006, 02:15
Does it support Progressive Jpeg? I'm too lazy to convert them but then it again Comic DS also require converting no matter what the format is.

TGStarfire
October 19th, 2006, 04:34
The only tiff I have with it is that I'd like to load them on landscape format sometimes rather than vertical format everytime I load an image.

That, and I wonder if file sizes max out at 32 Megs? I don't know what the limits are, or if one of my images corrupted the file, but I got some weird ????????? responses when I tried doing a whole folder of images.

But hey, it's easier to load up than Moonshell, so it's really great. ^_^ I wonder if it's the DS too, but the images do seem a little grainy with image viewer, and I thought they seemed a bit sharper on Moonshell. Could be wrong. Not a bad start, all told. :)

kcajblue
October 19th, 2006, 05:18
Wonder if they will ever combine the Voicechat, Moonshell, and Image viewer together and maybe start something like DSOrganize....that not be a bad idea. someone should do that.

Ranma Mao
October 19th, 2006, 08:53
Keeps locking up for me. Makes it to the images, does the fancy loading thing, then ignores all input, the clock doesn't change, won't go to sleep. Tried converting them to standard, still no go. Shame, I wanted to be able to make scans of my really old comics to show my friends, heh.

Sonny_Jim
October 19th, 2006, 10:14
I think the reason they are all done seperately is that's it's a lot easier to debug. It's entirely plausible that they could be combined at some point though.

zanysmash
October 19th, 2006, 19:44
this developer rocks!