PDA

View Full Version : nullDC WIP

wraggster
October 18th, 2006, 18:24
drkIIRaziel (http://forums.ngemu.com/nulldc-forum/79212-nulldc-progress-more.html) posted this WIP news about his Unreleased Dreamcast Emulator for Windows:

After some recent fixes on the mmu and exeption handling code , some WinCE samples finaly work .Wild metal shows the intro video ("Rockstar" one).No wince game goes ingame as of now , but that wont take long

We also need a site for nullDC , and emudev.com.Anyone interested come on #emudev/#nullDC on efnet.

Screens Via Comments

JKKDARK
October 18th, 2006, 20:04
I can't wait for the first release :)

SiZiOUS
October 18th, 2006, 20:40
Nice news thank you. :)

Elven6
October 18th, 2006, 23:50
Personally I think Emulators within a certain yearly range just mean more piracy.

JKKDARK
October 18th, 2006, 23:56
Personally I think Emulators within a certain yearly range just mean more piracy.
No.
I have 200+ original Dreamcast games, and I made more than 30 images of my own games. I'm not a Chankast/NullDC fan, but I like to test these emulators (And I don't enjoy it really). Anyway, I prefer to use the console :)

fackue
October 19th, 2006, 02:43
Perhaps, but most people will use it (I hope) legitly, meaning using it for development purposes or snapping screenshots of homebrew games that don't already have any.

quzar
October 19th, 2006, 03:15
This features really powerful debugging abilities, up to being able to hook up gdb to a program you run on it. This is no chankast that has almost no ability to be useful for homebrew (although at times the fact that it's broken helps as it can point to where there are problems that would cause a program to not work on a real Dreamcast).