PDA

View Full Version : Phantasy Star beta extended

wraggster
October 19th, 2006, 16:48
Xbox Live beta of Sega's online adventure game extended to Saturday

Good news if, like us, you're currently hopelessly addicted to the Xbox Live beta of Sega's Phantasy Star Universe; you now have until Saturday 21st to grind your character to oblivion.

According to an announcement on the official Japanese PSU website, the beta will now run until 4pm on the 21st in Japan (about 7am UK time) and considering that Japan is sharing the same servers as the US and us here in Europe, we can assume that we'll have the extra few days to play as well.

Unfortunately the beta has already been taken off of Xbox Live Marketplace, so if you haven't downloaded it yet you're out of luck.

PSU is out in the US next week, with the European release following on November 24. Happy adventuring.

Darksaviour69
October 19th, 2006, 16:49
well the first few days i could not connect to the servers, i'll give it another go tonight

tsurumaru
October 20th, 2006, 11:31
well the first few days i could not connect to the servers, i'll give it another go tonight

The amount of players with female characters offering "Lapdances" for in game money scared me. (As did the number of their clients!)

Darksaviour69
October 20th, 2006, 11:41
still does not work for me.....

Lapdances" for in game money

wtf