PDA

View Full Version : PS1P Screenshots - (Playstation Emulator for PSP)

wraggster
October 19th, 2006, 20:52
Hi all still testing PS1P beta 3 the Playstation Emulator for PSP, got some screens of Duke Nukem A Time to Kill, Horned Owl and even a Sega Master System emulator for the PSOne.

Still no updates or a release date from the Coder but for now check out the Screens Via Comments

brainpan
October 19th, 2006, 20:55
Keep up the good work AC. When are we gonna get screenshots of games we actually want to play though?...j/k :)

Jpdeathblade
October 19th, 2006, 20:58
I hate you!!! I thought it was out =(

Nice pics, good job AC Hobo =P

steven1980cad
October 19th, 2006, 20:58
Keep up the good work AC.

Glad to see soon we might have a ps1 emu so we wont need sony`s update.

Cloud_35
October 19th, 2006, 20:59
Is "he" (we don't know him...or her?) waiting to be finished???

'Cause it's almost done!!!!!!!:)

(2nd post!)

splodger15
Good work

S34MU5
When are we gona get this!

The_Ultimate_Eggman
Not more baiting :( we need a release !!! lol

hockey2112
October 19th, 2006, 21:01
Awesome shots!

Wraggster, what would you think about locking and temporarily sticky-ing this and future WIP threads for the PS1P... From my observations, they all tend to turn into Sony C&D debates, release begging, and other pointless conversation.

By doing this, people can still read the post and view the screenshots, but the drama of the other threads can be avoided. Maybe a secondary "discussion" thread can be linked to...

Any thoughts on this?

mcvader
October 19th, 2006, 21:02
Awesome, keep up the updates wraggy, looks great , how did Duke nukem run?

Playing an emulator within an emulator, first time i've seen that.

EDIT: lol I see you've dropped the "COMING SOON" comment ;)

JKKDARK
Nice shots. How is the speed?

Mr.Denny
Excellent!

Thanks for the screens Wraggs :)

zodttd
October 19th, 2006, 21:04
Wraggster, try these games:
Tomba
Oddworld
Winning Eleven
Wipeout 3

Thanks! :P

nyrtrublue
October 19th, 2006, 21:06
Hey its gettin closer and closer keep up the great work and with sony's delayed release this could beat sony to a (close to)fullspeed emulator. Ac could save all those helpless people updating to pay for games they already own. GO Annonymous CODER YOU CRAZY SON OF A B!TCH GO!!!

Makaveli777
October 19th, 2006, 21:07
Looks pretty good. Does duke nukem run pretty fast? I decided not to complain about it not coming out this time. I'll just be patient because you cant rush perfection. Also I need time to study and a release wouldnt help me there. lol

Jpdeathblade
October 19th, 2006, 21:17
W plz try Resident evil 2, and make a video of it. I wanna see it running plz. Also you can try other stuff w/e...

I think AC Hobo should make a name here (use ac hobo =P) so we can ask him some questions.

zeromission80
October 19th, 2006, 21:24
all these pictures yet no video???
I wanna see it being booted from the xmb....
what about sound??? is there any??
I don't like being strung along but this seems so obscure. Proof at this point would be a release

crowba
October 19th, 2006, 21:31
This is GETTING SO BORING !!!

mr_nick666
October 19th, 2006, 21:33
Wraggster is like a lapdancer! :rolleyes: He lets you see what you may be able to have but doenst let you touch it :eek: (ahem :o )... Dont spose youve tested Soul Reaver or Crash Racing yet...? ;)

Jpdeathblade
October 19th, 2006, 21:33
Send me a beta I think I got a camera I can make a movie of it =P

I got 2 games on my comp (legend of legia and Resident Evil 2) and I can easly get crash 2, MK Trilogy, and FF9 to test. I also got a youtube acount to post this on and show you guys how it runs.

carlitx
October 19th, 2006, 21:34
Realy kool dude stop teasing us! i want this so badly but unfortunatly iv got a 2.80fw:'( ,any word on the fw required for this emu?

.:}<3\/!}\{:.
October 19th, 2006, 21:35
nice....but can you plz post video instead of pictures next ime....THX!!!!!, keep it up AC

drock82
October 19th, 2006, 21:45
i think hes gonna release it when the official ps1 emulator comes out i mean cmon isnt it obvious:rolleyes:

blackrave
October 19th, 2006, 22:00
Looking real nice. Thanks for the screenshots, wraggster,
and keep doing your great work, anonymous coder. This is gonna rock!

And could people please stop begging wraggster to "please stop teasing us, I want this so badly!"
It's much, much better to get information and screenshots of it than total silence.
You've got to agree with that!

prinnyhero
October 19th, 2006, 22:01
I hope to god you or someone else gets this running (and gets Shadow Madness working for it) Cuz if were going to have to download games for the official psx emu I garauntee they will NOT put that game out. Good job so far though keep it up!

porchemasi
October 19th, 2006, 22:04
AC ur work is killr, but seriously we NEED FPS DATA FOR FF7 .... and plz remind me if there is sound :(

Jpdeathblade
October 19th, 2006, 22:05
Im telling you AC Hobo we need more beta testers...Just a few peeps to run some games, give and estimate of fps and maybe make videos.

This is bigger then a 2 man/woman/thing/hobo job

Mr. Shizzy
October 19th, 2006, 22:09
Wraggster- Thanks once again for the update. :) I think everyone agrees, that we don't mind waiting, but how about some video? I said in the last WIP Report, you should watermark it smack dab in the middle with the DCemu logo. :D Who cares if it blocks some of the view. I bet nobody could cut that out and steal it. ;). It's just that we would like to witness the speed...Just think, I bet traffic more than triples to the site. Everybody wins. :)

BrooksyX
October 19th, 2006, 22:15
your such a tease wraggy! :D

Jpdeathblade
October 19th, 2006, 22:20
I likes to do this...its like starving a person then saying you want the last slice of bread? then eating it yourself! >=(

the_eternal_dark
October 19th, 2006, 22:23
I'm just glad to see some more screens. I have a PS1, so I'm not missing much considering the psone is portable(ish). I still can't wait to see more progress made with this emulator though.

The_Ultimate_Eggman
October 19th, 2006, 22:26
Yeah this was wearing thin weeks back.Why not lock the thread snd maybe post a video of it running next time i think alot of people are getting a little pissed reading #wip #coming
soon all the time.Try and imagine it from our side of the fence dude !!! :)

Accordion
October 19th, 2006, 22:30
Yeah this was wearing thin weeks back.Why not lock the thread snd maybe post a video of it running next time i think alot of people are getting a little pissed reading #wip #coming
soon all the time.Try and imagine it from our side of the fence dude !!! :)

try and imagine the barrage of posts screaming "where is it"...dude..

gac1234
October 19th, 2006, 22:36
Nice photoshop work!!!:) :) :)

Accordion
October 19th, 2006, 22:38
what?

Baboon
October 19th, 2006, 22:50
Looking good! :D ..but whats the point in showing a sega master system being emulated on it? lol ...lets see some games please that we all want to play.

I hope this is out before the official one?

KlicK
October 19th, 2006, 22:54

Yeah, I was pretty impressed as well.

Why not show a picture of the entire PSP instead of just the screen.

FAKE. FAKE. FAKE.

Why doesn't 'wraggy' post up a vid or something? People always make suggestions to do this, and he never does..hm..I wonder why.

gunntims0103
October 19th, 2006, 23:03
click why dont you take a time-out....... i think this is pritty real is wraggy posting it

SteveV2
October 19th, 2006, 23:14
Urm, there has been some vidz, you've only signed up here this month, do a search.

Briggzy11
October 19th, 2006, 23:16
amazing we are seeing these pictures, I really for some reason think these are better than having the emulator. Simply cuz they want you hungry for more from AC and I think Wraggster as well :)

siulmagic
October 19th, 2006, 23:18
Kclick,gac1234 plz noobs your are preactcly calling wraggster a liar and you guys have like 10 post wtf
if did not now wragster is the god of dcemu him posting updates about this emu means this is nto a fake we would never post something claiming it to be truth unless he actually test it or got feedback on it to prove otherwise.this emu is as real as the sun that shines for all of us and plz just dont pot stupid shit like fake post video were lucky he lets us see soem screenshots he does nto ahve to do that yet he does so we get some picture of whats coming

to wraster dont listen to them you da best man peace =D

brainpan
October 19th, 2006, 23:23

FAKE. FAKE. FAKE.

Why doesn't 'wraggy' post up a vid or something? People always make suggestions to do this, and he never does..hm..I wonder why.

If you peeps this is the sorta of site where the webmaster posts fake pics , then why are you even members?:p

**1_Man_Matrix**
October 19th, 2006, 23:40

FAKE. FAKE. FAKE.

Well fool?... :rolleyes:

*Sigh*...

JKKDARK
October 19th, 2006, 23:43

FAKE. FAKE. FAKE.

You are wrong, man. wraggster posted true pics. He is not false ;)

tophead420
October 19th, 2006, 23:45
this looks awesome lol but i wont get to use it lol seeing i have no games for it on my comp and downloading one is out of the question (damn dial up) but how is it possible to play and emu on an emu that is so awesome hmmm maybe this will allow me sumthing to do with this emu lol

JKKDARK
October 19th, 2006, 23:47
this looks awesome lol but i wont get to use it lol seeing i have no games for it on my comp and downloading one is out of the question (damn dial up) but how is it possible to play and emu on an emu that is so awesome hmmm maybe this will allow me sumthing to do with this emu lol
Then buy the games and make an ISO ;)

JD/
October 19th, 2006, 23:49
thanks for the videos wrag I hope this thing gets relesed before/same time as sony's emu since its coming soonI really want legend of dragoon to work :D

whitey75
October 19th, 2006, 23:52
Hey its the 20th October here in Aus.......Any news from San Francisco? I'm heading there today!

emuking
October 20th, 2006, 00:20
noobs shouldnt speak, wraggster tells no lies end of story, he's the webmaster of the most respected site in psp homebrew why would he lie, thanks for the update wraggster i cant ait for this emu to come out :D

pkmaximum
October 20th, 2006, 00:26
I hope the dyranec engine starts working soon =D.

But great screen shots Wraggster. Would it be too much to ask for maybe screen shots, of the FF series, or Castle Vania SOTN

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::

Yay! 700 post :cool:

AtariFreek
October 20th, 2006, 00:43
Wraggs has posted videos of command and conquer, and the reason he hasn't made more is cause his camera sucks ass lol. Well maybe thats the reason. I just don't know why A C hasn't released it yet! AUGGHHH! I need something to hold me over while waiting for VCS.

gamerremag
October 20th, 2006, 00:55
hey, just wanted to give my suport to AC....wish i could write more, but school filter is trying to block me.

JesusXP
October 20th, 2006, 01:05
MGS Screen?

LloydKansas
October 20th, 2006, 01:05
Looking good, anticipating the release I'm sure just as much as everyone else, haha. Even if we can't get our hands on it just yet, its still nice to see new screens every once in awhile to check up on its progress.

Zaitmi
October 20th, 2006, 01:06
Thanks for the update Wraggster. AC, whoever you are, I have only the best wishes for you, and congratulations on the work you have finished.

wolfpack
October 20th, 2006, 01:53
castlevania SOTN would be nice to play.... and FF Series...... i cant wait!!...

Kvonx
October 20th, 2006, 01:55
IM sorry but after all this waiting m getting a bit doubtful!!!

vanle
October 20th, 2006, 01:58
keep up the good work AC!

M!ckeY
October 20th, 2006, 02:09
this is looking really good :)

Jpdeathblade
October 20th, 2006, 02:12
Keep up the good work...o you got about a month to beat sony to their psx emulator =P

no pressure right...
Ill beta test!

Pumped'Up
October 20th, 2006, 02:32
man, can't wait for this emu....but the worst thing about this is showing us screens which makes it even hard to wait!!! arg! ;)

masterpsp2.6
October 20th, 2006, 02:39
i wanna play damn it!! i hope its fast on release!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

Vega
October 20th, 2006, 02:51
Hope you get the Dyranec workin soon A.C!!!
Cant wait for this.

Thanks for another teasing update wraggy :D

fly_x
October 20th, 2006, 03:01
this time,there is no "soon" in the title,lol

Zaitmi
October 20th, 2006, 03:08
Dynarec must be quite difficult to implement, so anyone know how long it might take?

gslop
October 20th, 2006, 04:37
Yuh looks tight son!!!

YourStillWithMe
October 20th, 2006, 05:18
i would prefer a release that takes a long time that is awesome and runs well as opposed to a crappy first couple of releases and it hardly works

example-the n64 emulators

ACID
October 20th, 2006, 06:33
Keep the great work up AC we believe in you.

Kramer
October 20th, 2006, 06:38
Yeah keep up the awesome work AC dont listen to them non believers(idiots).

mnuhaily22
October 20th, 2006, 06:40
Damn it, ive seen this a billion times, but when is the actual release comin?:(

The_Ultimate_Eggman
October 20th, 2006, 07:48
Those who accused Wraggy of lying.First lets clear things up they are certain people on this site you treat with the upmost respect and Wraggy is one of them he has no reason to lie and never has in the past so why start now ??.Saying he is will not speed up the release in the slightest im as pissed off as the next guy waiting for it as some of my posts on the subject have shown but Wraggy is in NO WAY A LAIR so please dont try and taint a very well respected webmaster and freind to a lot of people onn this sites character and good name.

Jpdeathblade
October 20th, 2006, 11:25
Damn it, ive seen this a billion times, but when is the actual release comin?:(

The answer is soon....

The people who dont believe W are idiots. We see the pics and the vid from him. So why do you think its fake?
The people who asume its fake must be little 9 year olds who got nothing better to do.....

lplover2k
October 20th, 2006, 12:10
Hi all still testing PS1P beta 3 the Playstation Emulator for PSP, got some screens of Duke Nukem A Time to Kill, Horned Owl and even a Sega Master System emulator for the PSOne.

Still no updates or a release date from the Coder but for now check out the Screens Via Comments

how's the speed

spajdr
October 20th, 2006, 12:43
The answer is soon....

The people who dont believe W are idiots. We see the pics and the vid from him. So why do you think its fake?
The people who asume its fake must be little 9 year olds who got nothing better to do.....

Cause you can capture screen over fraps or video when running PS1 emulator on PC, then convert it to jpg/mp4 and throw it on memory card on PSP ;)

magic_alonso
October 20th, 2006, 17:27
wenas
yo soy un user nuevo
y tengo algunas preguntas las cuales quiero que me responda alguien,y a ser posible en español
para cuando estara listo el emulador ps1p?
por que no se hacen publicas las versiones beta?

ebitiba
October 20th, 2006, 17:38
wenas
yo soy un user nuevo
y tengo algunas preguntas las cuales quiero que me responda alguien,y a ser posible en español
para cuando estara listo el emulador ps1p?
por que no se hacen publicas las versiones beta?

Mira, no sabemos cuando viene el version publico del emulador. No es listo todavia, porque es algo muy dificil a hacerlo. Todo nosotros queremos un version beta, pero el mas que esperamos, el mejor que el emulador va a ser. Paciencia es un buen qualidad.(Espero que puede entenderme).

Jpdeathblade
October 20th, 2006, 20:13
Ok, I wish I spoke another language =( (like japanese)

I could play it on my pc and take video of it (I got hypercam)...Plz let me help =0
Fine...w/e...we dont need vids =P

magic_alonso
October 20th, 2006, 20:16
ebitiba thanks
entiendo lo que me querias decir perfectamente
aunque hay una cuestion que no entedemos muchos users¿por que no pone una beta,el creador del emulador?asi podiamos ir probando,y tener mucha mas confianza en su trabajo

quzar
October 20th, 2006, 20:29
ebitiba thanks
entiendo lo que me querias decir perfectamente
aunque hay una cuestion que no entedemos muchos users¿por que no pone una beta,el creador del emulador?asi podiamos ir probando,y tener mucha mas confianza en su trabajo

porque el creador no quiere =P. es su decision.

valar
October 20th, 2006, 20:44
Cause you can capture screen over fraps or video when running PS1 emulator on PC, then convert it to jpg/mp4 and throw it on memory card on PSP ;)
lol it could be done! i'm not sure what to believe but i'm fed up a bit with these news.i'd like to hear release date like, is it out in 2 wks or 1 month or soon? lol:D

$0ny !$ my n4m£
October 20th, 2006, 22:42
Somebody tell me a site to downlaod emuators[FOR EURO PSP USERS]

Gene
October 20th, 2006, 23:09
http://psp-news.dcemu.co.uk/
This is the best site for downloading psp emulators.
it doesnt matter what region your psp is from, they are basically the same.

Jpdeathblade
October 21st, 2006, 00:51
If you want I can run it on my comp. I got hypercam so I can record a video of it running. Or someone sends W devhook so he can make a little movie (takes a long time tho)

Merkage
October 21st, 2006, 01:14
If you want I can run it on my comp. I got hypercam so I can record a video of it running. Or someone sends W devhook so he can make a little movie (takes a long time tho)

Yeah.
YEAH!
Yay...
I wanna see a vid of this, maybe some FFVII action could do, or some MGS1 :P
Heh, crazy cool! :cool:

gotmilk0112
October 21st, 2006, 04:00
Go Hobo!!!! :D :D :D

t3h h0|30!!!

pibs
October 21st, 2006, 04:08
what about the sega master cd emu? are u planning on releasing that anytime soon?

ryoko44
October 22nd, 2006, 18:44
Sweet keep up the good work AC

JKKDARK
October 22nd, 2006, 19:26
what about the sega master cd emu? are u planning on releasing that anytime soon?
sega master cd? what is this? or you are saying sega master system?

romuloarpini
October 22nd, 2006, 19:39
We want GREAT games videos such as FF7, MGS1 and a RELEASE date.

Cloudhunter
October 22nd, 2006, 20:04
We want GREAT games videos such as FF7, MGS1 and a RELEASE date.Not meaning to pick on you, (being a new member and all...) but I'm fed up of people asking when it will be released. If you don't have anything constructive to say, then don't say it. There is no point asking for a release date.

It will be released when it is released :) I don't think we'll know far in advance, if we know in advance at all.

Cloudy

Lodis
October 22nd, 2006, 20:20
As I have said before, I would like to see videos of current progress. One video giving a really good idea of how well the emulator runs is worth more than one hundred screen shots.

romuloarpini
October 22nd, 2006, 20:32
Not meaning to pick on you, (being a new member and all...) but I'm fed up of people asking when it will be released. If you don't have anything constructive to say, then don't say it. There is no point asking for a release date.

It will be released when it is released :) I don't think we'll know far in advance, if we know in advance at all.

Cloudy

You are right. I mean at least a hint about the release date!

But we need videos of GREAT games.:(

Zaitmi
October 22nd, 2006, 22:40
I don't think Wraggster has time to upload video footage because he updates everything else going around in the PSP scene. Does he ever sleep?

quzar
October 23rd, 2006, 00:07
I don't think Wraggster has time to upload video footage because he updates everything else going around in the PSP scene. Does he ever sleep?

If he had video footage, he'd upload it. That I know of he doesn't have a way to get video.

hockey2112
October 23rd, 2006, 04:57
If he had video footage, he'd upload it. That I know of he doesn't have a way to get video.

What about the DevHook video capture program?

quzar
October 23rd, 2006, 05:06
What about the DevHook video capture program?

As far as I know, wraggster uses a virgin 1.5 psp.

dagger89
October 23rd, 2006, 05:10
As far as I know, wraggster uses a virgin 1.5 psp.
Devhook video capture works on 1.50...

Dutt
October 23rd, 2006, 06:29
yeah i use it all the time...
Just use FLASH 1.5... But add the \ms0:\dh\kd\capture.prx to the pspbtcnf_game.txt file in the FLASH1.5 folder...done..

Zaitmi
October 24th, 2006, 00:53
Video footage might shut some people up, but then others will start complaining about something else, like the release date. Not me personally, but that tends to happen to most.

KlicK
October 24th, 2006, 01:08
I still think it's fake.

I'm prepared to eat my words if this is true, and I will personally make a thread to accomadate all your flaming needs towards me in the unlikely chance it's real.

Seriously, why doesn't 'wraggy' post a real video of some gameplay up. My God..

Kclick,gac1234 plz noobs your are preactcly calling wraggster a liar and you guys have like 10 post wtf

ya n u have lots of psts. dat autmatikaly mak u smart.Oh please. Post count is useless. It doesn't show anything other than how much time you spend here. Intelligence does not come from lots of posting, as is your case.

noob

if did not now wragster is the god of dcemu

Oh right, forgot about that.

him posting updates about this emu means this is nto a fake we would never post something claiming it to be truth unless he actually test it or got feedback on it to prove otherwise

Congrats. Your first legible sentence.

dont pot stupid shit like fake post video

Why shouldn't I? I have every right to call it fake and want some videos posted up. REAL VIDEOS, not grainy crappy ones of some menu. There have been numerous suggestions as to how 'wraggy' should go about this. He has ignored every single one so far.

</pwnage mode>

Jpdeathblade
October 24th, 2006, 02:06
Why should I care what you think?

I think that this is real. I know it is...
So 1 kid thinks its fake and 10 kids post fake to everything.... I admit you have every right to think it fake so o ahead an think it.

Zaitmi
October 24th, 2006, 23:18
There's an extremely small amount that this information is fake, but Wraggster wouldn't make something as big as this up, right? At least I hope not... The screenshots and that extremely crappy video are enough to win me over, not sure on how everyone else feels.

Man
October 24th, 2006, 23:30
I still think it's fake.

I'm prepared to eat my words if this is true, and I will personally make a thread to accomadate all your flaming needs towards me in the unlikely chance it's real.

Seriously, why doesn't 'wraggy' post a real video of some gameplay up. My God..

ya n u have lots of psts. dat autmatikaly mak u smart.Oh please. Post count is useless. It doesn't show anything other than how much time you spend here. Intelligence does not come from lots of posting, as is your case.

noob

Oh right, forgot about that.

Congrats. Your first legible sentence.

Why shouldn't I? I have every right to call it fake and want some videos posted up. REAL VIDEOS, not grainy crappy ones of some menu. There have been numerous suggestions as to how 'wraggy' should go about this. He has ignored every single one so far.

</pwnage mode>

Honnestly you are the epitemy of ignorance. You need to stop making fun of peoples grammar. Come on just because your daddy wont buy you your lexus and your english grammar school burnt down, doesnt mean that you can be an ass. Accually it does. Did you ever think that maybe there are some people that are from countries that maybe dont use english as there first language?

takeshineale10001212
November 5th, 2006, 21:50

can you send the playstation emulator for the psp to this e-mail is [email protected]