PDA

View Full Version : The End!

abeisgreat
October 20th, 2006, 02:53
What do you think will happen at the end of the seventh book? I think harry will graduate become Dark Arts Teacher, Ron and hermione will get married, Voldermort will get sucked into a grave and trapped there ( leaving room open for a spin-off ), And thats pretty much it what do you think?

Knux896
October 20th, 2006, 04:55
Voldermort will get sucked into a grave and trapped there ( leaving room open for a spin-off )
I'm pretty sure J.K. Rowling doesn't want there to be any spin-offs (particulary if it would be by a different author years later) which is why she is considering if Harry should be killed or not to eliminate the possibility of one. I just hope the 3 big characters make it through ok. :eek:

V3N0M
October 20th, 2006, 05:02
I enjoy those books. I wonder if she really is going to end them.

razorak
October 20th, 2006, 05:19
in my opinion the storyline was getting thinner ever since the fourth book

abeisgreat
October 20th, 2006, 15:31
i think the books are ok but the forth movie SUCKED!

bullhead
October 20th, 2006, 17:25
Platform 9 and 3/4 will be demolished. The wizards will have no way of getting to school on time. It is now up to harry to find Will in oxford, track down the subtle knife and make a new opening into "wizard land"
A spectre will be created and it will devour Harrys soul leaving him as an empty shell of a being. Then Will and Lyra will get it on like Donkey Kong!

Knux896
October 20th, 2006, 21:55
...but the forth movie SUCKED!
Agreed! If you hadn't read the books then the movie makes no sense, and if you had read them then it is just crap. Also they removed just about every conflict from the end of the movie so 5 is gonna be crap too unless they take an hour to set up everything they left out. As it is now, everyone believes voldemort is back and nobody (not even dumbledore) is concerned about taking any steps to prevent voldemort from becoming as powerful as he was before. :cool: <-annoyed

Um, and the poll doesn't really make any sense. There were always going to be 7 books. ;)

King of Fire
October 20th, 2006, 22:16
Everyone dies......lol:cool:

SnesR0X
November 24th, 2006, 07:06
Everyone dies......lol:cool:

except Neville:thumbup:

abeisgreat
November 25th, 2006, 06:58
why do you like Neville?

shadowprophet
November 27th, 2006, 20:11
Dont you see whats happened, her I.P has outgrown its own name. She has to end the harry potter series to give herself the freedom to write about other great ideas shes had :thumbup:

Splint
July 18th, 2007, 05:44
I think its going to end with the durleys dieing 4 years after harry kills voldemort and takes voldemorts soul out of him by makeing another horcrux when killing volemort. After harry marries ginny and ron marries horminey and george marries the slut from his shop and neville marries ect...
The only survivor would be dudley because he's a wizard and thats why his parents never wanted him to be mad because he could do magic.

longcatisloooong
July 19th, 2007, 18:15
* VOLDEMORT KILLS SNAPE ON PAGE 658
* VOLDEMORT KILLS HIMSELF BY REBOUNDING HIS OWN CURSE ON PAGE 744
* Burbage dies on pg. 12
* Hedwig dies on pg. 56
* Mad-Eye dies on pg. 78
* Scrimgeour dies on pg. 159
* Wormtail dies on pg. 471
* Dobby dies on pg. 476
* Fred Weasley dies on pg. 637
* Harry gets killed up by Voldemort on pg. 704
* Harry comes back to life on pg. 724
* Tonks, Lupin, and Colin Creevy have their deaths confirmed on pg. 745

19 years after the events in the book:
* Ron has married Hermione, their two children are named Rose and Hugo
* Harry has married Ginny, their three children are named Lily, James, and Albus Severus.
* Draco Malfoy has a son named Scorpius

The epilogue shows all of the children boarding the train for Hogwarts together.

The final lines of the book are:
* "The scar had not pained Harry for nineteen years. All was well."

Swimkid
August 16th, 2007, 17:57
I think its going to end with the durleys dieing 4 years after harry kills voldemort and takes voldemorts soul out of him by makeing another horcrux when killing volemort. After harry marries ginny and ron marries horminey and george marries the slut from his shop and neville marries ect...
The only survivor would be dudley because he's a wizard and thats why his parents never wanted him to be mad because he could do magic.

Wow that was one of the greatest rants Iv'e heard since Rick Mercer on this hour has 22 minutes. I like your style Splint! :thumbup: