PDA

View Full Version : now i'm pissed!

fg-54
October 20th, 2006, 18:13
god! do they think its funny or are they actuly serious!??!?!look at this! (http://gear.ign.com/articles/740/740679p1.html) this time they stole nintendo's idea, but didn't even bothered to make it look like they were trying to do something diferent, or original for that matter, oh look! its bowling, tennis, golf,baseball, and more! nothing like wii sports! and guess what! they have censors too! how inovatine!:mad:

migsgiz
October 20th, 2006, 19:06
man i hope this come out for the ps3 & 360
that look like nexgen fun, (not newgen)

fg-54
October 20th, 2006, 19:41
...........are you suporting it? why? why not just buy a wii instead of a ps3 or 360 just to play that? wii-sports comes free with the wii, so there is no need to buy that stuff with the wii.

mesosade
October 20th, 2006, 19:50
FFS! have sony got one BLOODY original bone in thier body!!?!?!?!?!!?!

migsgiz
October 20th, 2006, 20:03
...........are you suporting it? why? why not just buy a wii instead of a ps3 or 360 just to play that? wii-sports comes free with the wii, so there is no need to buy that stuff with the wii.

if you talking to me, i was going to buy the wii
for my daughter to play with and play disney dvd
she only 3! but it dont play dvd!so **** wii
let her play with my ps2 since she know how play dvd by her self. i myself be playing psp/ps3

migsgiz
October 20th, 2006, 20:07
sorry for the muti dont know wat happen there

JKKDARK
October 20th, 2006, 20:11
Use the edit button next time ;)

The Hombrew Hunter
October 20th, 2006, 20:24
The Wii will have a DVD adapter (I think) but who cares? You can have the original console and your daughter can have the generic one!

Sony is a bunch of theives. They'll probably expect $50 usd per controller and game...

Oh, and if you have a daughter, you should be using CORRECT DAMN GRAMMAR AND SPELLING!

Junixx
October 20th, 2006, 21:47
FFS! have sony got one BLOODY original bone in thier body!!?!?!?!?!!?!

This isn't made by Sony, it doesn't mention anything about it being made by Sony, It's made by In2Games

fg-54
October 20th, 2006, 21:54
yes, its a small 3rd party company thingy.

valar
October 20th, 2006, 22:02
these controllers are good.would be great to play re5 on ps3.. or mgs4

Kaiser
October 20th, 2006, 22:15
Yeah thats pretty cool. Imagine the PS3 and 360's power with the Wii styled controller.

fg-54
October 20th, 2006, 22:54
.........so the wii is just gonna die and everyone is ok with it?why?

Carl_Ripken
October 22nd, 2006, 20:51
um it does look fun did you notice the motion sensor games put out by tiger years ago and the golf simulation game that came out recently.

Bub
October 23rd, 2006, 00:37
So what? Third party companies have been around since the Atari 2600. This kind of thing is inevitable, and it's really not worth getting all worked up over it.

zidanerick
October 23rd, 2006, 01:09
Meh, Sony hasnt done anything right with the PS3 so far anyway, so who cares if this is released, people will already have their Wii's and worn out Wii Sports by the time this makes it to the shelves

fg-54
October 23rd, 2006, 03:56
Meh, Sony hasnt done anything right with the PS3 so far anyway, so who cares if this is released, people will already have their Wii's and worn out Wii Sports by the time this makes it to the shelves
iguess u r right, i shouldn't be worried about this, after all, its just another not so poor try to imitate nintendo.

steve-b
October 23rd, 2006, 14:10
the actual hardware involved in these items is more advanced than the Wii. It aparently uses sound waves to detect the motion so there are no problems with sensor bars being blinded by the sun etc. I think nintendo could learn a thing or two :)

AtariFreek
October 26th, 2006, 04:46
Lol wii will NEVER DIE!!! At least until the whole world realizes it's awesomeness and there is such a increase in selling the Wii, that Sony will go bankrupt and will have to reduce the price of the shitty PS3 in order to sell some consoles, while Microsoft sits idly by and watches while Nintendo PWNS Sony, not knowing that with shitty games, it's own console will have to go up against the all powerful Wii. *PHEW*

Cap'n 1time
October 26th, 2006, 09:34
not that i totally support the wii, but in this 3rd party hardwares defense another company has been doing something similar for a while now. I dont recall what its called but I saw it at toys r us like a year ago. I cannot remember what it was called but they had a few games...

SnesR0X
October 27th, 2006, 05:29
looks like a piece of crap to me...:P

gamer06
October 27th, 2006, 07:21
Lol wii will NEVER DIE!!! At least until the whole world realizes it's awesomeness and there is such a increase in selling the Wii, that Sony will go bankrupt and will have to reduce the price of the shitty PS3 in order to sell some consoles, while Microsoft sits idly by and watches while Nintendo PWNS Sony, not knowing that with shitty games, it's own console will have to go up against the all powerful Wii. *PHEW*
the 360 gonna be a big hit. i agree about the ps3 though

pibs
October 27th, 2006, 08:06
They look like dentist tools :) but theres no reason to get mad over 3rd party controllers, wii will still be more affordable than ps3 and xb360. They look futuristic.

gamer06
October 27th, 2006, 08:16
yes but you dont get a value for money

mnuhaily22
October 27th, 2006, 13:45
lame, lame, lame:(

Composer
October 28th, 2006, 14:13
I wonder if Nintendo ever get pissed of with all this copying

nomi
October 28th, 2006, 14:32
actually NINTENDO copied sony in the first place! Sony has motion sensing technology on the ps2! so if thats not copying then i dun no wat is. NINTENDO HAS COPIED SONY ALL ALONG!

The Hombrew Hunter
October 28th, 2006, 15:31
The PS2 didn't have motion sensor...

It had Pressure Sensor, as in Mad Maestro.

Duh. Nintendo was the original one, $ony just went in to make money. Off of NINTENDO'S ideas.

Besides. Nintendo had Tilt Sensors on the freaking Color Gameboy. Kirby Tilt 'n' Tumble, anyone?

fg-54
October 28th, 2006, 16:47
The PS2 didn't have motion sensor...

It had Pressure Sensor, as in Mad Maestro.

Duh. Nintendo was the original one, $ony just went in to make money. Off of NINTENDO'S ideas.

Besides. Nintendo had Tilt Sensors on the freaking Color Gameboy. Kirby Tilt 'n' Tumble, anyone?
i wasn't arround in america when that kirby game came out, and there aren't many videogames in my country, so i wouldn't know, but that sounds like an awesome kirby game! how did it use the tilt sensor? what for?

The Hombrew Hunter
October 28th, 2006, 16:59
You tilted the GBC to make Kirby roll in that direction, Flick it to make him jump, very fun.

fg-54
October 28th, 2006, 23:46
awesome!

Shadowblind
October 28th, 2006, 23:47
Thats cornucopitastic!

Composer
November 1st, 2006, 10:11
Why do i not have that game? that sounds like hours of fun!

fg-54
November 1st, 2006, 21:11
couse that game is hard to find......and you might be too jung to handle all of the gore that comes from that game. (seriousley! kirby eats his enemies alife! and then eats they'r flesh to learn they'r moves!!!!!)