PDA

View Full Version : SHOCK! Magnum Chrome Premium Edition

wraggster
October 21st, 2006, 01:42
Well just sitting here at the DCEmu Newsdesk in Nottingham and a nice piece of news was just delivered, a fantastic looking replacement DS Case thats actually nicer than the original. Check out this screen:

http://www.nds-central.com/images/cro-2b.jpg

Heres some details:

The Magnum Chrome Premium Edition is the highest range of the SHOCK! series of replacement cases and serves to complement the present range of color selections (including originals). Not only does it replace the scratchable surface of the present DS Lite casing, it pushes the limits of aesthetics and places the DS Lite in the same league as high-end electronics.

The whole idea behind the Magnum Chrome Premium Edition is to eliminate the possibility of external scratches forever. By using the expensive process of copper-nickel-chrome electroplating, we were able to achieve a permanently superior protection layer that is both highly durable and aesthetically pleasing.

If you were to change to the Magnum Chrome Premium Edition ONLY, the process comprise of only 4 replacement parts. It should take you less than 10 minutes for assembly as we have simplified the prcedure to a mere 3 steps which is very similar to replacing the faceplate of the PSP :

Step 1 : Peel open the screw pads and unscrew the screws. Remove the battery, top cover and bottom case (and of course, the GBA cart cover).

Step 2 : Swap the 3 bottom case parts (the battery cover square screw placeholder, the stylus holder and GBA cart metal guide). Put the power and volume button on the new case. Replace the top, bottom cover and the GBA cart cover with the Magnum Chrome parts.

Step 3 : Re-screw the parts back into place and paste all the screw pads back. You now have a new SHOCK! armour that is second to none!

More info and check out the other colours at NDS Central (http://www.nds-central.com/)

Geometris
October 21st, 2006, 01:48
Holy crap that looks awesome. I will pre order one asap!

Lorestel
October 21st, 2006, 02:27
So...Perfect!

kcajblue
October 21st, 2006, 02:41
i want it now! :D

Mark30001
October 21st, 2006, 03:23
I must say it looks very nice! I'll be looking forward to buying one once I buy a DS Lite...

Adrenalin
October 21st, 2006, 04:05
Holy cow! that was a "SHOCK"! it looks brilliant!

emuking
October 21st, 2006, 05:15
that looks very nice, if my white ds lite breaks (stares at ds lite) ill definitely consider buying this :)

toymin80r
October 21st, 2006, 13:24
I want one so bad........ but im worried that i might mess up my ds

chemical
October 21st, 2006, 14:35
Looks good, but i'll wait till we see real pics, those a clearly either CG or CG editted.

deviouscontrol
October 21st, 2006, 19:12
Looks good, but i'll wait till we see real pics, those a clearly either CG or CG editted.

Uhh.there are more pictures on nds-central.

they look pretty real to me

TeenDev
October 22nd, 2006, 03:28
i m gonna break my lite and get this...... holy s**t......... my love.....

kcajblue
October 22nd, 2006, 07:21
i m gonna break my lite and get this...... holy s**t......... my love.....i know. it looks that good.

ACID
October 22nd, 2006, 07:30
Ok now when can we preorder this and or buy them.? I want the clear and the crome i guess my new pokemon version now goes to my 8 year old. Hey he gets lucky out of my addiction for gaming cause he gets all the extras spoiled little bugger. :)

kcajblue
October 22nd, 2006, 07:32
you can pre order them now.
http://www.nds-central.com/market.htm

Amethyst
October 22nd, 2006, 15:38
That is f'cking beautiful!

I doubt I'll get it though. It's too flashy for my tastes and will most definitely increase my chance of being DS jacked! I'm liking that Cool Black one with the smooth top without the DS logo.

kcajblue
October 22nd, 2006, 23:47
will most definitely increase my chance of being DS jacked!yeah. wouldnt want that to happen.

toymin80r
October 24th, 2006, 03:56
so is that how it really looks? cause it looks so cool and i might actually buy one when i get enough money.

kcajblue
October 24th, 2006, 04:06
yup. thats how it really looks.