PDA

View Full Version : WTF US Version Released

wraggster
October 21st, 2006, 11:38
New PSP release from Lik Sang:

http://image.lik-sang.com/images//170/psp-WTF-us.jpg

Product Features

Mini-Games Galore! – Players will test their skills and earn cash with more than 30 whacked-out mini-games

Spend Money on Games and Prizes – Players will use the money they earn to unlock more games and collect hundreds of unique prizes.

Unlock Useful “Real World” Items – Unlock useful “real world” tools for your PSP system like the Bar Calculator, World Clock, Ramen Timer, Flashlight, and more.

Intuitive Gameplay – Simple and intuitive gameplay make it easy for anyone to pick-up and play.

Arcade-Style Action – Quick, twitch, arcade style action offers gamers a satisfying gameplay experience in 10 minutes or less.

Single Player or Multiplayer Gameplay Modes – Play through the game solo, or with your friends in 5 multiplayer mini-games using wireless ad hoc mode.

Description

Created specifically for the PSP™ (PlayStation®Portable) system, WTF is a crazy collection of fun and addictive mini-games that drive the player to perform sometimes trivial, sometimes mind-bending, but always fun jobs in pursuit of the almighty dollar. Players will spend their well-earned money in the prize-vending machines on new jobs/games, trinkets and for the first time ever on the PSP™ system, tools to use in the “real world” such as the World Clock, Ramen Timer, and Flashlight. After players have spent their money, they’ll head back to “work” so they can earn more money to buy more stuff—much like “real life” but much more fun. The latest in a long line of unique Japanese games that have gained popularity in the United States, WTF delivers gamers compelling, bite-sized morsels of frenzied arcade-style action unlike anything ever seen on the PSP system.

More info/buy here --> http://www.lik-sang.com/info.php?products_id=9409&lsaid=219793

pt9087
October 21st, 2006, 13:20
WTF? can anyone tell me wot it stands for? wow first post off my psp

pakkman781
October 21st, 2006, 14:12
I played a friend's import copy a while back, and my advice: stay away from it. This game sucks, it's nothing like WarioWare, and its just really boring.

mog
October 21st, 2006, 15:37
wtf does wtf stand for? :p

J Storm
October 21st, 2006, 16:43
Work Time Fun

MUDD
October 21st, 2006, 17:37
my fav game on this one is the knife (icepick)and stabing between your fingers going faster and faster ,o man when you hit your finger its crazy.

mesosade
October 21st, 2006, 19:21
wtf? work time fun? sheesh lol

despoteuodia
October 21st, 2006, 23:57
my fav game on this one is the knife (icepick)and stabing between your fingers going faster and faster ,o man when you hit your finger its crazy.
that would be a good demo

matthewmcg
October 22nd, 2006, 00:09
i have this game, i thought it would be interesting, innovative even but its just awful and complete crap. all the little games on it are like spasticated atari 2600 games. DO NOT BUY THIS ITS COMPLETELY SPASTICATED AND ENTIRELY APALLING.

AtariFreek
October 22nd, 2006, 02:57
*Barf* THIS GAEM SUCKSSSSS!!! No offense but this has to be the worst game i've ever played... apart from God Hand...

MUDD
October 22nd, 2006, 05:56
this is one of my fav games on the psp .
i like something i have never played
before and stupid silly stuff .you can
have your death jr (been there a thousand
times) rr2 (another boring raceing game )
killzone (yawn seen that before a few
times,lets shoot some stuff up ,please)
this is the crazy japanese at there best
and not for everyone thats for sure ,but
honestly any one that says it sucks just
want the same stuff they been playing
for years ,only like 1 out of 10 ppl will
like this so you shouldnt bother if you
like killzone or ridge racer 2 or tekken,or
death jr (which i dont ) this game isnt
for everyone to understand ,and they
dont

best example is above some said its
nothing like
WarioWare and there right but thats why
they dont like its diffrent and they dont
want that ,they like the same old crap
been playing for years and years

SPASTICATED AND ENTIRELY APALLING duh .japanese at there best .BIG DUH

i loved it .

ACID
October 22nd, 2006, 06:04
I love this WTF game. And its also a little chalenging making it more fun.

samthegreat68
October 22nd, 2006, 10:48
jeez i dont know what to think with the mixed reviews here. i just wish it had better graphics then the few screenshots that i have seen

Veskgar
October 22nd, 2006, 15:12
Well I think the negative comments about this game are missing the point of the game. The game is meant to simulate the daily grind of working and earning your way for a living.....

Usually not that fun.

If you can understand the experience the game was intended to deliver. You just might get hooked. I was initially turned off by the game but I will give it a second try.

kersplatty
October 22nd, 2006, 17:24
when it started playing this yesterday i didnt like it but now it seems to have grown on me because of the games you unlock, does pandmonium go on for an unlimited amount of time, also i had the knife one where you stab in between your fingers but my save got corrupted now i havnt got it nymore :( :( :(

Evader15
October 26th, 2006, 03:03
yes the Pendimonium goes on FOREVER! i reached 857 pens 14 of them were incorrect! yes i played from about 12 to 4 in the morning while playing Super Mario 64 on my xbox.. i love that game lol