PDA

View Full Version : Bully

wraggster
October 22nd, 2006, 00:40
Newly released at Lik Sang:

http://image.lik-sang.com/images//170/ps2-bully-us.jpg

Bully takes the Rockstar tradition of groundbreaking and original gameplay and humorous tongue-in-cheek storytelling to an entirely new setting: the schoolyard. As a troublesome schoolboy, you'll stand up to bullies, get picked on by teachers, play pranks on malicious kids, win or lose the girl, and ultimately learn to navigate the obstacles of the fictitious reform school, Bullworth Academy.

http://image.lik-sang.com/images//large/ps2-bully-us3.jpg

ACID
October 22nd, 2006, 00:42
There banning this game all over the place in the USA so i have to get it before they don't aloud it any where

LilSwish722
October 22nd, 2006, 01:13
dude there selling this game everywhere in ohio but i heard about its banning so as soon as i get 40 dollars im getting this...but the banning of it is RETARDED

Napalm-Death
October 22nd, 2006, 01:23
Omfg, there is NOTHING wrong with this game for it to get banned. They should work on taking care of the movie industry before they attack electronics. -_-

Hawq
October 22nd, 2006, 12:41
[Daily Mail mode]Ban this sick filth![/Daily Mail mode] ;) wil the stance change after its out? of course not as no-one in the media would actually play something so vile as a video game, they prefer to condemn them without ever seeing them.
The only bad thing in my opinion is that the Xbox version got canned, gonna have to fire my PS2 up to play now.

SnesR0X
October 22nd, 2006, 23:13
if they ban this, then why didn't they ban GTA? They need to think that one over

Napalm-Death
October 22nd, 2006, 23:27
These people don't know their right from their left, so why would they ban GTA when they can just ban a game featuring bullies?

John Vattic
October 23rd, 2006, 01:16
video game bad. killing iraqi children good.

understand

wolfpack
October 23rd, 2006, 01:52
the game is rated ****ing Teen... how the hell should this be banned? why dont they just ban gta while their at it and ruin all of our fun. im buying this game as soon as i get some money... or wait till christmas... either one works

cloud_952
October 23rd, 2006, 02:35
I haven't heard anything about it getting banned. It's available in all sorts of stores around here in AZ. I think it's just a rumor that it's getting banned. Unless, of course, someone can produce a news article. I highly doubt it is, though.

JKKDARK
October 23rd, 2006, 02:39
is there an european release?

SnesR0X
October 23rd, 2006, 04:10
These people don't know their right from their left, so why would they ban GTA when they can just ban a game featuring bullies?

what i'm saying is that GTA is way worse than this game, so why ban the game that's rated teen, and let the game that's rated mature and let's you kill hookers not be banned? not that I think either of them should be banned, it's just that if you were hunting and needed food, why kill a rabit and let the deer go?

mcvader
October 23rd, 2006, 04:24
The people trying to ban it obviously have bad memories of school lol, as if this game would breed bully's :) I can't see anybody playing this and going to school and beating the Fk out of somebody unless they were already like that anyway, they may as well ban Battlechess. I think the game looks crap anyway. The whole aim of this game was to create contriversy, kind of like Eminem, any publicity is good publicity.

briyan
October 23rd, 2006, 13:45
has anybody played this game? how is it anyways?

saward85
October 23rd, 2006, 15:03
is there an european release?

it's out this friday in england but it's banned in germany

Russoxley187
October 23rd, 2006, 16:27
before they ban it, they should release it on Xbox or psp...
That way I can get a copy...
I never understood banning games.
If you dont want kids to play them dont sell them to kids, and parents "do your job"
I dont allow my kids to play GTA...
Or anything that really violent.
But adults should be allowed to play anything they want...

Napalm-Death
October 23rd, 2006, 23:33
what i'm saying is that GTA is way worse than this game, so why ban the game that's rated teen, and let the game that's rated mature and let's you kill hookers not be banned? not that I think either of them should be banned, it's just that if you were hunting and needed food, why kill a rabit and let the deer go?
Sorry, I knew what you had meant, but I was just trying to be sarcastic. Bad attempt at it too:(

JKKDARK
October 23rd, 2006, 23:35
it's out this friday in england but it's banned in germany

Damn! Another game banned here :mad:

Makaveli777
October 24th, 2006, 05:40
They trippin. This game has No blood. No killing. No sex. What is there to ban. Cuz u can kiss a guy. GTA can do that to so I think they need an excuse to divert our attention from more important matters like. POLITICS.

SnesR0X
October 24th, 2006, 06:41
Sorry, I knew what you had meant, but I was just trying to be sarcastic. Bad attempt at it too:(

lol, no worries, it's near-impossible to tell on the comp:p

briyan
October 24th, 2006, 13:38
this can't be banned, i saw 10 copies for rent at the local Family Video. oh and yah that kissing part was pretty fudged up..really unnecessary..but it seems that rockstar's injecting some of their "well-known" flavor into this T-rated game. In the intro, where they show the opening credits, at one time it spelled "A-S-S" and then it spelled out the names. it's these things that rockstar loves to do and them being able to prey on rated-T gamers is hilarious.

Cap'n 1time
October 24th, 2006, 18:58
ive actually grown sick of the constant remakes of gta 3 (sorry, i really do think they are all the same) this looks like a nice twist rockstar, i wish they would release an xbox version though...

Russoxley187
October 24th, 2006, 19:08
I read on Gamespot that it was cancelled...
For Xbox that is.