PDA

View Full Version : question about m3 sd slim pro!!!

Joel92
October 22nd, 2006, 03:31
well, i know its the newer, cheaper version of the m3, and cant be used on a gba, or play gba homebrew. are there any more downsides to it? i mean, the firmware can be updated just like the nomral m3's, right? is it in japanese or anything? if its not, and the firmware can get updated with all the latest software updates, then that is what im getting, because its 60 bucks for the m3 sd slim pro plus the passcard 3. i really dont care about gba homebrew or gba support.

answers greatly appreciated!

kcajblue
October 22nd, 2006, 06:21
the only difference is no gba support unless its like 4MB. everything else is the same. updating and everything.

ACID
October 22nd, 2006, 06:29
If you dont care about gba support then get it. And may i suggest the DS-Link if you dont care about gba support.

kcajblue
October 22nd, 2006, 06:38
you have DS Link right Acid?
how is it?

ACID
October 22nd, 2006, 06:43
you have DS Link right Acid?
how is it?
Well i havent tryid any gba but 85% of the homebrew i have tryed work great plus obiously mi nds backups all work. And big programs like moonshell work. And they even started making there own apps. Like dsorganise witch also work great. and i love the ability to change mi skins. In all its the sexiest pease of work in the world. The downfall is you need to flash your ds in order for it to work. But that takes what less then 30 seconds. If you have the money to spend i recomended. so now i have a super arsenal with the DS Link , SC lite and for my movies M3 Lite.:D

kcajblue
October 22nd, 2006, 06:52
its good to hear it works with a lot of homebrew. and since gba support isnt a matter for me (because i still have my M3) i might get it or the Supercard Lite Rumble.
btw, where did you get your DS Link at?

ACID
October 22nd, 2006, 06:56
I got it right here they have a bundle. but you can always get just the ds link from them and there very reliable and fast. I buy a lot from them. Here you go bud. Hey nice to see guys like you helping others out.
http://www.pdapuffin.com/product/item/645/product_detail.html

kcajblue
October 22nd, 2006, 07:04
thanks for the link Acid.
since the price difference between the SuperCard Lite Rumble+SanDisk MicroSD 1G Combo and the DS-Link Card + SanDisk MicroSD 1G Combo is only 5$ im going to get DS Link when i save up enough money. which shouldnt be a problem, seeing as my birthday is on the 28th. :D

ACID
October 22nd, 2006, 07:07
Cool and you know where to get me for help when you get it. Ill try to make a tutorial to post so you can use it. and other people in the future. and ill allso tell HH so he can add it to his list.

kcajblue
October 22nd, 2006, 07:09
alright! ill be waiting for your tutorial! :)