PDA

View Full Version : Help!

Carl_Ripken
October 22nd, 2006, 21:18
okay so before any moderators and read this and get all flamie dont just dont you are an ocean of calm.
apparently the dcemu warner bot can decide which posts are "derail" post post which dont have any meaning in a serious discussion-okay.... when i reply to the warner bot which has an option to forewaord or reply i am just redirected saying there is no one to reply to. i understand you guys are busy BUT WHERE ARE THE RULES POSTED ESPECIALLY THE RULES GOVERNING DERAIL POSTS. its alot like kids who own psp's and update their firmware thus breaking some contract that no one was aware of until now.all im saying is if there are rules and rule bots shouldnt there be someone behind the sceens taking care of legitimate questions that some one like me has about the rules. I just broke a bunch of rules why? usually theres a thread above all others called read me first. I have not used fowl or rash behavior and expect the same courtesy from my peers.the only thing im guilty of is being excited and posting with enthusiam that reply i made in the staff applications was to illustare the number of topics available or potential articles ideas and i get the no face to a name to decide that im a spammer. *cringe* now no one needs to get all angry because your wasting time reading this mr. moderater i would not have to go into this extremely boring account if the bot actually foreworded disputes. Do you actually care about us the new guys... ive been pretty well recieved on my other forums groups and this is the only forum when double posting you get demerits. Isn't this what were fighting to stop senseless opressive rules which i sure are there for our benefit. hey can i be considered a spammer if im not linking ADS to my post or trying to sell stuff pointless junk which nobody needs. So i am sorry for breaking the rules sorry sorry sorry. i hope all of you can forgive me i really want to work on some great xbox articles. i havent been here in awhile and overposted a bit to try and get in before the offer closed. That should do anything but disqualify me. I'll keep my fingers crossed hope for the best pray whatever it takes

splodger15
October 22nd, 2006, 21:29
okay so before any moderators and read this and get all flamie dont just dont you are an ocean of calm.
apparently the dcemu warner bot can decide which posts are "derail" post post which dont have any meaning in a serious discussion-okay.... when i reply to the warner bot which has an option to forewaord or reply i am just redirected saying there is no one to reply to. i understand you guys are busy BUT WHERE ARE THE RULES POSTED ESPECIALLY THE RULES GOVERNING DERAIL POSTS. its alot like kids who own psp's and update their firmware thus breaking some contract that no one was aware of until now.all im saying is if there are rules and rule bots shouldnt there be someone behind the sceens taking care of legitimate questions that some one like me has about the rules. I just broke a bunch of rules why? usually theres a thread above all others called read me first. I have not used fowl or rash behavior and expect the same courtesy from my peers.the only thing im guilty of is being excited and posting with enthusiam that reply i made in the staff applications was to illustare the number of topics available or potential articles ideas and i get the no face to a name to decide that im a spammer. *cringe* now no one needs to get all angry because your wasting time reading this mr. moderater i would not have to go into this extremely boring account if the bot actually foreworded disputes. Do you actually care about us the new guys... ive been pretty well recieved on my other forums groups and this is the only forum when double posting you get demerits. Isn't this what were fighting to stop senseless opressive rules which i sure are there for our benefit. hey can i be considered a spammer if im not linking ADS to my post or trying to sell stuff pointless junk which nobody needs. So i am sorry for breaking the rules sorry sorry sorry. i hope all of you can forgive me i really want to work on some great xbox articles. i havent been here in awhile and overposted a bit to try and get in before the offer closed. That should do anything but disqualify me. I'll keep my fingers crossed hope for the best pray whatever it takes

you were probaly warez talking which is not allowed on the forum

JKKDARK
October 22nd, 2006, 21:33
yeah, and you don't need to make a thread like this. If you have a problem about the rules, send a PM to the admins.

The Hombrew Hunter
October 22nd, 2006, 21:41
Derail threads where there is serious discussion going on.

Derail threads where there is serious discussion going on.

Double post.

Double post.

THAT is what you were warned for.

Kaiser
October 22nd, 2006, 22:00
Warnings are not given out based on any set rules but rather by judgement of a particular staff member. Your warnings all come from Darksaviour69. He would not give out warnings unless you deserved them. Don't take them to hard though. Warnings are minor offenses. In time they will leave your account.

If you have any future problems with a warning you should just PM a Staff member. :)