PDA

View Full Version : PS3 Claim Wrong, Nintendo Wii Online Confirmed As Free

JKKDARK
October 23rd, 2006, 00:59
PS3 Claim Wrong, Nintendo Wii Online Confirmed As Free (http://www.nintendorevolution.ca/10222006/02/ps3_claim_wrong_nintendo_wii_online_confirmed_as_f ree)

There were many people who wound up confused after reading Sony's recent console comparison chart. After all, the chart stated that the Nintendo Wii online functionality will only be free for six months, which direclty contradicted reports from the Big N. Everybody can now breath a deep sigh of relief.

Gaming publication Total Video Games contacted a representative of Nintendo UK to clear this confounding matter up. A spokesman for the company confirmed that the Wii will indeed be free to play online, exactly like DS.

The aforementioned documentation from Sony was distributed during the recent Games Day in the States, in which Sony compared its PlayStation 3 against the other next generation consoles which will be on the market this Christmas.

The chart itself appears extremely misleading for the average consumer. Xbox 360 is described on the documentation as requiring the external HD-DVD drive for play, when in reality the device is optional.

So what was it then that caused Sony to state that the Wii’s online functionality will only be free for six months? Believe it or not, it must "mixed up" with the Opera Web Browser, which will be free for consumers for the initial six months.

http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/272/sonychart1bh0.jpg

Sony is pervert. They are always saying lies! :mad:

skater9269
October 23rd, 2006, 03:36
it is like a political race nothing but slander against the others and some word bending and alittle bit of lieing combined with a dash of misinformation.

fg-54
October 23rd, 2006, 03:53
haha! sony must be REALY worried about the competition,specialy nintendo.

SnesR0X
October 23rd, 2006, 04:21
they are fools:) i want a wii now!!! but sony has always been full of crap when it comes to talking about the competition

TCLCloud
October 23rd, 2006, 17:12
Looks like Sony will do just about anything to try and put other people down, maybe first they should think about they should be doing so they wouldnt have to do that....

philr359
October 23rd, 2006, 22:15
if Sony is resorting to lies they must be scared

NoQuarter
October 23rd, 2006, 22:53
The wii is gonna spank their butt this holiday season.Then make it got to it's room without dinner,on thanksgiving day weekend :)

Makaveli777
October 24th, 2006, 06:38
Let me tell yall somethin. Sony aint afraid of nothin. The only thing they shoud fear is themselves. Mostly people who need to shut up and stop makin them look bad. Wii will be good but I think It wont dominate the console market like ps2 has this generation. Yup in conclusion sony needs to talk less like the rest of the companies.

Adrenalin
October 24th, 2006, 11:19
Lol Sony Is A Pervert!

Darksaviour69
October 24th, 2006, 11:28
i like the way the made the xbox dearer by buying a core system and then buying the wireless controler and hd after, makeing it $50 dearer. + your not "required to buy" any of thoses things..

DemoniusX
October 24th, 2006, 20:16
I hope sony dies, let me know where they burned so I can piss on their ashes.

BlackJack23
October 24th, 2006, 20:53
Haha!

They forgot to remove the squiggly green line under 'Wii'