PDA

View Full Version : LoveLite-1.1

wraggster
October 23rd, 2006, 01:48
A new release from Lick (http://licklick.wordpress.com/2006/10/22/lovelite/), heres the details:

LoveLite allows you to permanently (that is: power-off-proof) adjust your Lite brightness setting. It’s a project that came out of an earlier experiment (see below). There’s also a very sensitive Power Off button so you don’t have to push the powerbutton (the real one) twice.
I never ran ALite, but I heard that ALite doesn’t permanently save the brightness. So I made LoveLite.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

kcajblue
October 23rd, 2006, 01:58
what do you mean by permanently

BelmontSlayer
October 23rd, 2006, 05:12
You can change the brightness of your DSLite, between four different settings. When you turn your DSL off then on again, it resets back to the default brightness. This program saves the brightness setting.

missingnoo
October 23rd, 2006, 06:53
Sounds Great!
Thanx

RowaN
October 23rd, 2006, 14:02
Would be cool to have alite and lovelite combined into one program... to let you choose if you want the change to be perminant or not. Because there are some situations in which you would only want it to be a temporary change.

james_bland
October 23rd, 2006, 19:32
Does this work with the original DS or is there a different version?

I know that you are not meant to be able to adjust the bightness of the original DS's but when i run DSLive weather (Aperio3), there is an icon to adjust the brightness of the screen and it does make it a lot brighter than normal. Any one else experienced this?

Prasoc
October 24th, 2006, 11:42
it does save the brightness setting even without this program

james_bland
October 24th, 2006, 14:13
Does this work with the original DS or is there a different version?

I know that you are not meant to be able to adjust the bightness of the original DS's but when i run DSLive weather (Aperio3), there is an icon to adjust the brightness of the screen and it does make it a lot brighter than normal. Any one else experienced this?

UPDATE, i ran the program and it lets me cycle though the different brightnesses and then save and power off, but when i reboot the setting is forgotton.:(